Preparing for civil war is now illegal

Attached: Capture.png (1061x872, 645.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metrotimes.com/news/white-supremacists-are-convicted-of-training-for-a-civil-war-in-michigan-30073737
youtube.com/watch?v=UXfePyffll4
legislature.mi.gov/(S(pdpnpkk3g5qsxxhoa0l1yuae))/mileg.aspx?page=getObject&objectName=mcl-750-528a
archive(dot)ph/B7HAn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

metrotimes.com/news/white-supremacists-are-convicted-of-training-for-a-civil-war-in-michigan-30073737

youtube.com/watch?v=UXfePyffll4

Jew political, voting and funding data:

I don't believe it. If they were seriously training we'd have news of feds being hit with homemade SLAP rounds that defeated their XSAPI spookplates.

Attached: 1609987825400.jpg (1125x1232, 189.95K)

What did they do that was even illegal? From a legal standpoint, LARPing in the woods isn't a crime, even if they have guns as long as it's within legal limits and aren't near people in civilization. Or at least I think this is the case.

>it's another feds busting a group led by feds episode

thank god im 'mexican ' i can say im training for gang war

What? The article is poorly written and confusing af. The weirdest thing is they were convicted with "conspiring to train for civil war". I'm mad confused by this. Also it sounds like Michigan needs and insurgency problem.

>the base
daily reminder

Attached: Screenshot (137).png (1626x382, 34.17K)

Turns out there is a law on the Michigan books for training with firearms to commit civil disorder:
legislature.mi.gov/(S(pdpnpkk3g5qsxxhoa0l1yuae))/mileg.aspx?page=getObject&objectName=mcl-750-528a

Attached: ONLYWEGETTODOTHAT.png (890x711, 51.3K)

>used in, or in furtherance of,
So even just preparing for it with firearms is illegal.

>were charged in August 2021
>larceny in a building
real crime
>gang membership
thought crime
>felony possession of a firearm
unconstitutional crime
>conspiracy to train with firearms for a civil war
fake crime

Attached: idiocracy_police_car.jpg (2272x1704, 511.83K)

Attached: 20210723_120007_IMG_3104.jpg (640x571, 96.22K)

Sounds like we have brothers in Michigan.

The "land of the free" has alot of places where paramilitary training is illegal

Attached: Militia_charts_corrected.png (630x495, 70.12K)

Thats it. I am going to run for public office. My main policy position will be to legalize the death penalty for politicians without due process.

Oh also Ill be hiring much better security than those other politicians

Legalize political violence

Why is the south so against para-militaries?

>white power fanatics gather
>in public
>to discuss white power fanatic things
Good luck enforcing white supremacy when you can't even hold the Republic together.

Soooo were they training to fight it or just to be prepared, just in case?
Huge difference.

northerners made them put the laws on the books
they also use these laws against gang members

There's a long history and culture of being paranoid about negro insurrections in the South. Read Jefferson on the subject.

>Soooo were they training to fight it or just to be prepared, just in case?
It's illegal either way apparently.
Remember that the next time you see one of those leftist gun clubs. They probably don't know either, if you want to get commies locked up.

>Idaho reveals itself as shit tinge brown
At least they're honest. I CAN'T wait until those kike lovers are replaced by spikkkz

>Fucking IDAHO is anti-militia and anti-training
PNWbros... I thought we were based......

based south dakota

that's essentially terrorism.

>oh yes Soros DA's will surely do their jobs in an objective, moral way!
Two more weeks, pic related is coming for you nigger boy.

Attached: 1652606479790.gif (356x338, 395.15K)

So is your existence.
DIE PAKI DIE
DIE PAKI DIE
DIE PAKI DIE

KILL ALL PAKIS & CHINK NIGGERS

Attached: 1651870704916m.jpg (1024x631, 43.37K)

>pro-Hitler movement
:D

In groups of 3 or more. One on one training is still legal. That said you can train on squad infantry tactics using paintball or airsoft and have everyone put in their range time on their lonesome.

lmao
there goes the Northwest Front

Even if they weren’t planning any civil war it’s still gay or at least super sus for a bunch of guys to hang out in the forest and supposedly get buff together and bond.

>Preparing for civil war is now illegal
So GAY

Attached: 1631293622429.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

>Takes over ur political system because people don't run for shitty local positions
>Leverage it into legalizing private paramilitary organizations
nuffin personnel... juden...

archive(dot)ph/B7HAn

>US military exists to spread (((democracy))) with bombs
>exclusively fights third world below-peer nations as a result, who nearly never use body armor
>US military creates NGSW competition based around an ultra-high pressure 6.8mm round designed to pierce level IV armor
Was killing american civilians the primary intent of 6.8x51mm?

Attached: akari.jpg (741x571, 279.61K)

Yea but the south had like a million White Nationalist paramilitary groups which saved them from reconstruction.

reconstruction era laws probably, gotta keep whitey from actually doing something

M8 drawings are now illegal in the US if the FBI takes your drawings and use it while they're committing a crime.

It literally is, there is no legal recourse for "I have a right to fight you for the control of the government" if you engage in a civil war, you better win boi