I have malignant melanoma

I have malignant melanoma.

I might die soon. I am scared.

What happens when you die, Any Forums?

Attached: canine casper.jpg (880x688, 207.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

osher.ucsf.edu/patient-care/integrative-medicine-resources/cancer-and-nutrition/faq/cancer-and-fasting-calorie-restriction
youtu.be/7rQ5ukLzidc
youtu.be/SEE-oU8_NSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did you ever protect your skin under the sun?

Hopefully you wake up in the real world, and not back in this evil place.

If you're lucky you wake up in the ICU like me.

When ya die and split hell wide open, you’ll believe in hell again!

Attached: BECCA9AA-ADAA-45E0-B1F7-AB3B175C8810.jpg (1200x675, 61.96K)

I never used tanning beds, but many of the jobs that I have had put me out in the sun for several hours each day.

You go to hell and serve your time.

you should do 3 day continuous dry fasts (no food or water)
it has been proven to kill cancer at it's early stage.

>proven

By who?

My life is already hell. Are you telling me that the suffering continues even in death?

You funally get to rest

You will be fine user. Both here and the next life.

Attached: 1630538513499.jpg (364x363, 9.12K)

You finally learn the secrets of the universe.

>What happens when you die, Any Forums?
You dick around in the soul realm for a while and then get sent back here to learn the lessons you didn't learn the previous 1000 times.

You see through the veil, the illusion of life. If you do it well you will merge with source

will try, any prayers?

Your life is heaven compared to what awaits if you don't accept Jesus into your heart.

You go to your particular judgement and are judged by Christ. Find a traditionalist Vatholic priest asap.

if you're serious, this book tells you exactly what happens.

Attached: [en]image1.png (280x538, 73.08K)

Attached: muh jeebus.gif (500x278, 430.04K)

>being white

Did he really say that or are you just making stuff up?

what authority does that guy have on the matter?

Dad die because of it
I have plenty of weird looking moles

Attached: 1650160384671m.jpg (1024x1015, 128.41K)

>I have plenty of weird looking moles

I know that feel, bro.

Interesting...but how does he know?

>What happens when you die, Any Forums?

You vote Democrat

Attached: 1648515311345.png (604x585, 569.14K)

When I get scared of death, I just try to maintain perspective with the knowledge that I wasn't around before I was born either, but that doesn’t bother me

he'll be canonized a saint. He is an authority in Orthodoxy and he is simply expounding in what other Saints and Church Fathers have already told us.

Attached: theorthodoxlogos-20220430-0001.jpg (1440x1440, 211.59K)

Jason Fung is one that I know of. It triggers autophagy.

I'm going to share something very valuable with which is unknown to modern science. Locate 2 items: 1) pure aloe vera gel, 2) vegetable glycerin. Mix these in a 50/50 ratio and put in a light-proof sealed jar. Rub this into the areas afflicted with melanoma twice a day. Within a week the growth should begin to shrink and eventually just fall off your body.

We all die, and not just humans. All creatures that ever lived died. We live for such a relatively short time. It’s such a beautiful miracle that we got to live, and had compete free will to do whatever we wanted.

>what happens when you die?
You are finally free. I have to admit, I'm jealous. Good for you tho bro

You go to heaven
Do hemisync gateway if you care
Ask on x if you need the tapes

Nothing happens when you die, user. Don't be scared.

Everything will work out okay

you begin to question karma and death
ask yourself, did you deserve a cruel death?
now, you have discovered faith in God. He is who is to judge you, you can lie to me or tell the truth, but only God and karma decides your fate

anyway gas the kikes race war now

You go into the arms of Christ.

>Jason Fung

Who?

Can you show me a conclusive study that proves three-day dry fasting alone saves the lives of early-stage melanoma patients?

Melanoma is bloodborne, retard. Tumors are internal once it metastasizes.

When you die, you're free of all pain and suffering. There's no more you or them. You're part of the forgotten, indistinct ocean of the dead souls and it's all good. There is peace because there is no conscience.

these anons are telling a truth.
if you wanted to know before.
(which is considered cheating btw)
2 things can happen.
1 the abyss. 2. god

if its the abyss. its nothing.

if it's god, everything the anons said happens.
which is also possible to experience while alive. which is probably where those stories come from.

in death.. who knows.
you either die. or its impossible to die.
and this shit is a fucked up illusion.
that is probably played over and over and over again.
however the fuck you want it.
cause you is god nigga.
you make your own.

Go on keto. I had a minor melanoma that disappeared within a week of being on it. Easiest to just eat meat, eggs, and cheese.

Sure retard sure. I am providing the gift of life.

osher.ucsf.edu/patient-care/integrative-medicine-resources/cancer-and-nutrition/faq/cancer-and-fasting-calorie-restriction

Lucky bastard, you get off the ride soon huh?

Not Cancer but I did a 7 day dry fast and several 12-16 day wet fasts and it cured my Colitis of ten years

>2 things can happen.
>his mind can only consider TWO options

lmao

You'll have no more melanoma.

>there is no conscience
you become it

I've already read that one already. It says fasting might help bolster the effectiveness of chemo for patients who are already stage IV. Nothing there about fasting on its own without the chemo.

>worship my magic jew!!!
>he’ll punish you if you don’t!!!
Kek

God recycles you. Maybe nothing. Maybe everything. But He's a fiar arbiter, so proabably whatever you were in for anyway.

Godspeed, fellow traveller. I'm hoping for nothing, but others might differ.

You will incarnate as a lower status individual than you were in this life. You’ll probably be reborn as a nigger, since you failed as a white man. Eventually, you will be forced to accept a liberal Jewish perspective on the value of humanity.

Not my problem.

You need to change your diet and get some RSO (Rick Simpson oil) it will work on skin cancer or you could die like a little bitch , Don’t die and if you do you’ll be fine as long as you aren’t a serial killer or rapist. RSO get some Now.

>stage IV metastatic melanoma
>mets in brain and lungs

JUST RUB ALOE ON UR BODY LOL I'M SO SMART EKEKEKEKEK

Imagine dissuading something you definitely don't know for sure that isn't a problem and can't hurt. I'd use a DMSO/Fisetin solution.

You become one with the ethersphere of energy containing higher illumination or come back to Earth and start again as someone else until raptured.

There is a cure.

Dr Seyfried Boston lecture
youtu.be/7rQ5ukLzidc

Newer
youtu.be/SEE-oU8_NSU

Doesn't work on melanoma. If it did, Bob Marley would still be alive.

Get you a knife and cut it off. Then use alcohol to clean it, then super glue to close the wound. Then drink the alcohol till you get numb.

Or just have a Dr do it.
Or a vet, tell them you identify as an opossum.

just take the dog dewormer faggit

You go to hell and realize it was actually not as bad as earth.