Why does the government care so much about my health when they rail so hard against tobacco...

Why does the government care so much about my health when they rail so hard against tobacco? What about Marijuana or for that matter - experimental mRNA shots? But promote experimental onions protein patty's filled with estrogen and glyphosate laden veggies they promote as good? Why does the gov care so much about your health in regards to tobacco consumption? This is political. What are the implications of the truth - and what is the truth?

Attached: 207BCC18-5311-4440-AF0F-572B54829B57.jpg (4032x3024, 2.22M)

private prison profits go brrr

>(((the government)))
Jew political, voting and funding data:

It doesn't even get you high you fucking cuck.

>wordfiltered
go back retard

What is this, escape from Butcher Bay? Nah.. there's more to it than those measly profits.
Don't answer the question.
>high
Immaterial and irrelevant.
>wordfiltered
Why are you here, then? How did you get here if it's filtered? Kek. Get rekt, faggot.

smoking is good for you.

Never listen to their "reasons" it's only ever about power and having more of it than you. Even if that means they have 2 cents and you have 1.

smoking raises your testosterone

Nicotine is a powerful nootropic. It has benefits, though they may not be powerful enough to outweigh the negatives. I just wonder why they care so much about my health on this one issue.
I put in my two satoshi's. Still have not gotten a clear answer.
I've read this.

Fuck off, shill
Jewish propaganda, the Marlboro man repackaged with a scientific veneer. Its the same shit, "don't you want to be manly, buy our poison and it'll make you manly".
>Nicotine is a powerful nootropic
You shills do this every time. Stop conflating the drug and a delivery method.

Marijuana has benefits too, why does that get your panties in a wad but not tobacco?

Marijuana is becoming legal and tobacco is facing more and more absolutely ridiculous restrictions, stigmatization and taxation every year. Now they want to set a cut off year, where buying tobacco will be illegal to anyone born after that year.

Good, no smoking should have ever been allowed. Its a vile habit

Pot increases estrogen
Nicotine decreases it and boosts T
/Thread

Yeah it's weird there are anti-smoking commercials on TV.

It's the only legal product a person can go out and buy that there are commercials against. Imagine seeing a commercial telling you not to drink beer, or consume alcohol. You'd be like "What the fuck?"

>Imagine seeing a commercial telling you not to drink beer, or consume alcohol
They have those

as a smoker i can tell you smoking is tobacco is way worse for you then weed. now i'm going out for a smoke.

Really?

I've never seen a commercial be anti-drinking in a similar manner to anti-smoking commercials.

One that says "Drinking alcohol raises your chances of various cancers and has these other health detriments".

Who would make such a commercial?

That shit is saturated in chemicals. Look at the color. Real tobacco doesn't look like that. Get yourself some pipe tobacco (non aromatic) and smoke that. Cigarette companies are kiked.

probably pressure from the hospital industry to cut down on uninsured people clogging up the emergency room without paying

yes, this is how politics works

What's with all the moronic smoking threads lately?