Hold the Line Purebloods!

ABC News – Booster Shot Could Shut Down Your Immune System

youtu.be/LXDH-xKIk0A

Attached: 1652385272497.png (747x827, 523.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3897733
youtube.com/watch?v=uftDC0eELo8
thetimeisnownews.wordpress.com/2022/05/17/40-excess-deaths-in-late-2021-now-the-deaths-have-shifted-to-the-millennials-age-25-44-are-dying-click-on-to-see-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AS WE RALLY 'ROUND THE FLAG, BOYS, WE'LL RALLY ONCE AGAIN, SHOU-TING THE BATTLE CRY OF FREEEEEEEEEDOM~

2 more weeks until all the billions of vaccinated people die instantly!

Attached: 1652842584811.png (626x486, 23.8K)

please no i don't like this plan

yes you do
>verification not required

>ABC News – Booster Shot Could Shut Down Your Immune System

Attached: its_aids.png (680x485, 550.49K)

>2 more weeks until all the billions of vaccinated people die instantly!

VIRAL LOADS OF BREAKTHROUGH DELTA VARIANT INFECTION CASES WERE 251 TIMES HIGHER THAN THOSE OF CASES INFECTED WITH OLD STRAINS
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3897733

“What you’re seeing now is my retarded state.”
> *Takes first shot.
“This is a Super Retard.”
> *Takes second shot.
“And this, this is what is known as a Super Retard that has ascended past a Super Retard. Or, you could just call this a Plague Lord 2.”
> “What a useless transformation, you changed your DNA so what?”
“Hmhmhm… just wait.”
> “Has he really found a way to surpass an Ascended Super Retard? is that possible?”
> “He must be bluffing, I mean what would that make him? Double Retard?”
“AND THIS…”
> *Takes first booster.
> “Eh? What’s he doing?”
“IS… TO GO… EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!”
> *Takes second booster.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
> *Vaccinated Mask Mandates… decreasing oxygen.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
> *Stay indoors… decreasing vitamin D.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
> “No, stop it Goku! If you do this now it will drain away all the time you have left on earth! And I say you need every second of it as it is!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
> “NNN IT’S UNREAL! HOW IS HE GENERATING THAT MUCH STUPIDITY?”
> “Do it dad!”
> “It’s too much!”
> “Uhhh? What’s going on? Goten’s dad is putting out even more viral particles than before. I-I should go. I don’t wanna get yelled at again.”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
> “STOP IT! STOP IT NOW GOOOOKKKUUUUUUUUUU!!!!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
> There’s terror in the streets!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
> “Uhhhuhuhu What is Goku doing? If he doesn’t stop this everything is going to be infected!”
> “Wowowoow please somebody make it stop!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
>”WAAAAAA”
“I’m sorry it took much longer than the others. I haven’t had the occasion to practice this one. This is what I call a Plague Lord 3.”

youtube.com/watch?v=uftDC0eELo8

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...Fauci looks like a chimpanzee to me with those ears of his.

Isn't amazing how someone can post hundreds of words without saying anything?

I will fight all the purebloods to hold the honor of repopulating the Earth with my pure seed.

Won't happen. Covid causes sterilization.

Am I still a pureblood even if I caught covid recently? I made it through two years without catching it and recently I just had it and it did kind of fuck my brain up and still tired. I feel violated, like they stole my virginity.

You're a pureblood as long as you haven't gotten vaccinated.

there is not one vaccine in human history that showed a side effect 60 days after taking. not one.

>we havnt seen any evidence of this
Then why are you talking about it lol

Tolerance as in too many boosters might make you more susceptible to covid. "shutting down your immune system" is not consistent with the rest of what was being said.

Chang’s freaky science experiment raped your body and possibly made you retarded, so no you’re not a pureblood

tfw pothead so I'm protected

40% EXCESS DEATHS IN LATE 2021? NOW THE DEATHS HAVE SHIFTED TO THE MILLENNIALS. AGE 25-44 ARE DYING.

thetimeisnownews.wordpress.com/2022/05/17/40-excess-deaths-in-late-2021-now-the-deaths-have-shifted-to-the-millennials-age-25-44-are-dying-click-on-to-see-video/

Why is 'the news' always 18 months behind 'the science'?

Attached: trump vaccine.jpg (1170x1137, 710.29K)

I don't have covid, nor do I have AIDS.
I am about to Genghis Kuuuuum

I'm glad I didn't even get the first booster, because I knew it would be unnecessary.

You got covid.

Attached: 1652843807891.jpg (682x1023, 92.84K)

Did U see the look on her face when she said that tho? It means they certainly have seen evidence of it and they are just blaming something else for now.

covid exists in silico faggot, as per the jewish patent

>antisemitism
Arguments discarded. Hilarious how hard you just self owned.

>Arguments discarded. Hilarious how hard you just self owned.

Attached: numale2.png (886x898, 719.1K)

>npc activates wojak coping mechanism

>there is not one vaccine in human history that showed a side effect 60 days after taking. not one.
These are not vaccines. Do you understand the difference between a vaccine and gene therapy? Do you understand why the official definition with the WHO/CDC and even Meriam Websters dictionary were all changed in February 2021 to redefine gene therapy as a vaccine?

Attached: vaccine redefined.jpg (1280x1280, 168.78K)

Fucking kike

Attached: Vaccine redefined.png (1570x1008, 211.14K)

>abc news
>vaxx gives you aids
let me check my senses

funny how 'faggot' is the hate term in that sentence not jewish.

faggot

Covid-19 vaccines have been proven to be SAFE and EFFECTIVE

youre disputing people are the same getting covid with and without the shot? retard.