UM, ATHEIST BROS, DID WE GET TOO COCKY!?

Uh oh sisters...

Attached: 1652803254037.png (583x537, 211.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/universe-really-is-a-holo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how do you generate a black hole

Materialist bros... I don't feel so good

Gravitational collapse following a large star exploding

Because either you believe in Jewish myths or you believe in nothing at all...

Attached: E4jlzlbXoAE1rT5.jpg (474x443, 21.82K)

adjacent dimensions of overlapped levels of matter vibration, and what you see is the "messy coastline" between realities. Black holas are literally sucking you into the other side of a "big bang".

Attached: if only....jpg (600x422, 90.09K)

no, you mean it all didn't come from nothing?
wow science...

Attached: pepecoffee01.png (306x306, 112.17K)

Reminder if God's existence is proven your faith becomes meaningless and hell is inescapable.
Science is literal Satanism.

scientificamerican.com/article/universe-really-is-a-holo/

Do you believe in higher dimensions Any Forums?

thinks a guy looking through some glass billions of miles away knows wtf a "black hole" even consists of.

Attached: science32.jpg (550x550, 85.85K)

>ftw sucked into black hole and will never see the other side because youll be destroyed

String "Theory" doesn't make predictions, is supported by no evidence, and should really be called String Hypothesis.

divide by zero

you wish. real science proves God and the scriptures true. Read romans 1 and 2

Hinduism was right

Attached: z7q5xyb86jc51.jpg (694x516, 87.44K)

so what

what happens when you die

>Black holas are literally sucking you into the other side of a "big bang".
excepting hawking radiation leaves no room for such a notion

energy is conserved as black holes 'evaporate' over time.

Compared to YHWH, Lucifer sounds like a great guy. I don't remember any point in the Bible where Lucifer killed everyone except a single family because he got lazy and wanted to reset everything.

taze a sheboon i guess

Once I stopped being an edgy teen, I realized it's fucking retarded to believe in absolutely nothing. Atheism for the most part was fueled entirely by wannabe-philosophers and pompous intellectuals along with edgy kids and young adults. You can't look at what a black hole even is and just go "yeah that's just some random thing lmao I know everything god isn't real btw". You don't HAVE to believe in god specifically, but I think the default state of mind should be that, at the very least, reality itself is fucking weird and we should all strive to learn what the fuck reality even is or where it originates from because there's too much ridiculous shit to just go "everything is random lmao".

Don't know until you try

Check out "Flatworld" Book or video, doesn't matter.

>0+0=\=1
mind blown zomgeez

shit gets too heavy to hold up a fucking ball in the middle of nowhere so the black hole starts at center of the ball by collapsing in on itself

Go back

if the gravity doesnt rip you apart the radiation from it will kill you

so is time travel possible?

And OP's pic has what to do with your desert myths and fairy tales?

I think you are confused with your so-called peer reviewed "science"

>Yfw String Theory leads you down a physical then mental, then spiritual persist of God and it turns out He was always there and Bible is literally real and true.

Attached: pepe.gif (498x498, 1.54M)

>physicist continue to make non-disprovable predictions based on dark matter tier math based on predictions

*yawn*

holy fuck kys faggot.

Attached: 852DE737-6A2B-456D-9954-84D70D0FE582.jpg (466x700, 47.96K)

If you believed Jesus, than you will enter into eternal rest, honor and glory. If you dont, then eternal anguish in the lake of fire that burns forever. Like it or not, you are immortal.

This has nothing to do with religion, retard. It's just another article about the age-old, well established assumption that Einstein was wrong about gravity being curvature of spacetime, and we just haven't figured out how quantum gravity works yet which is expected to be a more correct model.

Sorry Jew, you'll burn with the gentles if you don't repent and turn to Jesus the Messiah

let the government borrow money

Matter is conserved not energy. Energy doesn't really exist. Forces of the universe are inherent in the matter itself.

?

Get sucked into a black hole, get ejected out by a white hole. What did science mean by this?

Attached: 1634835811101.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

The earliest christians the gnostics believed exactly that, that Jesus was Lucifer and that he was the good guy and Yahweh was evil. Read Genesis, why do you think God constantly refers to himself as us and we?

Use your cock to tear a hole in the fabric of the universe

I miss the regular CERN threads we used to have

No, it was/is fueled by butt-hurt christians who didnt want to get up to go church on Sunday

Yes, you did. God is real.

GET YO MOMMA TO BEND OVER
FARRRRRRT!

Blacks take
Whites give
Coincidence?

Believing in a creator is hardly a Jewish myth. Most cultures have had a conception of an intelligent being/deity that is the root of all existence. Whether you call It a consciousness is or a deity is just semantics.

supermassive black hole warping space-time, just like jesus said in Corinthians 2. it was so great of jesus to predict all these things that he would have had knowledge of so that future generations could be more confident of his divinity. it was also great of him to explain the germ theory of disease so that millions of people didnt die without a concept of what was actually making them sick for the next 1800 years. atheists BTFO!

Truly an elegant rebuttal.

microwave & CRT

Intelligent beings don't believe in a Creator though.

Isn't that what they're doing at cern with the LHC?
You oldfags remember when they introduced it and had a countdown timer on the site for when they were going to start it up?

did he really say that

Black holes aren’t real. Black holes, Big Bang and universe expansion, space time, dark matter, etc. are all sci-fi and pseudoscientific junk. Yeah if you’re heavily indoctrinated you might believe it. But the same can be said for any cult.

you'll burn forever, just like your father Satan, that old serpent, who deceived and is the father of lies

The inverse effect could easily be heat death of the interior universe. A black hole and universe have a finite entropy

Think of black holes as the corners of 3 dimensional enclosed shape. Now, gravitynis not a pulling suction but instead an expanding pushing force. Et Voila. Thats how this universe actually is definable.

I wish we would have another flood that would kill all the wicked people

you have no fear of God, and you'll be judged by your deeds on that Great Day

we need to build a particle accelerator the size of the entire planet and accelerate these things to 2x lightspeed and then slam them together.

I unironically believe this.

Thats just a theory and even if true we really have no clue of the mechanisms involved.

No, study quantum mechanics

Why do you worship a being who threatens infinite punishment for finite acts?

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

John 8:44-45

Perfection. Universe as a blockchain theory.

So there is a dimension somewhere where Jews dont exist?

>Einstein was wrong
>we dont know why

Is this new cope?

Hinduism is a white pagan religion. It's what the steppe Baltid whites brought to India and they implemented the caste system to keep shitskins in their place. Indians viewed invading whites as messengers of God.

The Aryan swastika is still venerated in Hinduism, and Hinduism is the closest surviving religion to the original white Aryan religion.

Krishna died 5k years ago when the dark ages of the kali yuga started, and yet Judaism's roots appeared about then.

I don't need your sandnigger kike fairytales.

Attached: 953b1bf60648da3c7b1ff1816a88b7d0.jpg (600x592, 67.11K)

do any of you fags even know wtf that is suppose to mean?

I'm sorry, I still can't get over the fact that your god killed every single firstborn son of an entire nation because of the actions of one man.

Jainism, but close enough

Repent. Otherwise, face the lake of fire that burns forever

Science has never been able to figure out the mysteries of nature except that one time with electromagnetism, germ theory, gravity, relativity, genetics, DNA, orbits of the stars and planets...

philosophy for nerdy atheists? fuck your judenphysik

how would one prove God’s existence? and what about that proof would negate faith?