ITT:

Jews you would spare in the upcoming holocaust.

Attached: stephen miller.jpg (2500x1733, 2.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for none

Pic related

The holocaust was the narrative used to justify the destruction of Germany by the allies, the demonization of right wing politics and the sanctification of jews. It has nothing to do with concentration camps or that some jews died in the war. As the central piece in the post-WW2 new world order, it was instrumental in the creation of the of left's new religion where whiteness became the original sin, Hitler the Devil, right-wing politics demonic, racism the greatest evil, jews the gods and the destruction of Western culture the ultimate redemption.

It was a very clever way to enslave an entire group of people without them even noticing.

Some jews died in WW2. Some jews (rightfully, just like US Japanese were) were held in camps in WW2. Some jews starved in camps in WW2. Jews were not gassed by the millions. There were no 'extermination camps'. There was no systematic effort to exterminate all jews by the Germans. There was no 6 gorillion. Jews in camps had typhus and camps were de-loused with Zyklon B just like people, ships, and warehouses were all over the world.

The Germans were blockaded and starving. Therefore their prisoners starved as well. The combination of typhus and starvation due to the blockade and 24/7 nationwide bombings cutting supply lines and crippling the nation resulted in a lot of prisoners dying. In order to decrease the rate of typhus infection the bodies of the dead were burned, just as the allies did when they captured the camps. The concentration camps and deaths of some jews (likely around 300,000 maximum) was real. The 'holocaust' is an event GREATLY exaggerated in order to increase jew political power and their ability to manipulate others to their benefit post-WW2. Thus, it should be labeled the 'holohoax'.

The absolute must-know jew, Weimar, WW2 and holohoax redpills:

kill yourselves
/thread

Attached: MV5BOGM3NDNiZGItMzA1MS00NzU3LWEwYjAtZjE3ZGRkNzM0YTRiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzgzNDY1NDU@._V1_.jpg (750x917, 154.93K)

Paul Heyman but only him

Attached: 1652604143324.webm (540x480, 2.91M)

The Jews in KISS

what is a holocaust?

I don't worship moloch

Attached: 2D654FD1-5D8B-499F-9242-ABCEC6E2E6C7.gif (540x500, 3.63M)

That guy is a demonic psychopath and so is OP

I'd say Gilbert Gottfried, but he already died.

None
Kill yourself op

user why isn't this thread in the catalogue?

Adam Sandler

im confused. is there something bad about jews? is it just because they look so different? thats superficial omg

Bobby Fischer, too bad he is dead

I guess him, Larry David, and that one Jew who got shut down because his campaigning against circumcision triggered the upper Jews.

most of this board is muslim...you may see a Euro flag or US flag but it's muslims

The only one. He even gets to stay, if he so chooses

Attached: Screenshot_20220517-224320.png (1079x1090, 1.4M)

Bobby Fischer is 0-

do you know his mentor was Henry Kissinger

None unless they have large Khazar milkers and my penis approves. The rest will be destroyed immediately.

Show flag.

Bobby Fischer hated Jews more than Hitler.

thread should have zero posts.

I'll spare the ancient jews...

Like Moses and Abraham. See I'm not racist.

Zero ga nai

His mentor was Henry Kissinger

but you wont find a photograph of them together user

Any of them that recognize Judaism fosters trauma and abuse

All of them. God is the only one fit to judge.

Attached: 404.jpg (797x601, 26.74K)

>See I'm not racist
People like to call me an antisemite but that's a false claim. One of my best friends was Jewish.

Then I found out he was Jewish.

>Jews you would spare in the upcoming holocaust.
I'll spare this Jew, but only if she becomes part of my personal harem.

Attached: 169269.jpg (2409x3620, 1.03M)