Are Jews exaggerating?

Do they even have the resources and driven effort to make us live in a pod and eat the bugs reality or are they just bullshiting us? That's like promising my parents I vill construct a castle you vill see it by the end of this year but obviously I cant because of the amount of effort and resources.
youtube.com/watch?v=UrEUzKTt7j0

Attached: E036WdIWYAEdjgx.png (800x600, 573.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ssSJwcMOiDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Welp they successfully tested the trial version in Japan and that's a wealthy country.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2531x1104, 571.69K)

They can print money, resources aren't much of an issue for them, all they have to do is make the first use of said printed money be to buy up real estate. They buy up all the mortgage backed securities or whatever, they crash the economy into a massive major depression. People default, they take ownership of the real estate.
They print more. They use it to buy up farmland, the to use a commie term, "means of production" in addition to globalizing it to outside nations, the currency slowly dies, and then when people have abandoned all real faith in the currency, and the vast majority are at barely above starvation tier poverty, they pull out a CBDC, proclaim it's the solution to all the problems and bang they have their "great reset."
Back to square one.

Well people are starving, they don't own a home, farms are owned by MegaFarmCorp, and MegaFarmCorp bribes and own the .gov.

They have some nice bugz and pods for those essentially homeless, starving people looking to get back on their feet and earn a couple wonderful DC bux. After all you have to use them like any fiat, the .gov says so.

So get in the pod and report for wagie, or starve. There's no more gibs for a while, but master is working on it. Do it and you won't starve.
The stage is reset. Don't rock the boat, racist transphobe.

oh and did I mention, the wars and trade crisis from collapsing currencies kinda increased immigration from starving third world nations a few times more so uh, they want a pod too. Supply and demand you know, real estate is high now. Don't like it well JuBambi lived in a mudhole he's fine with the system, so is the other 100 members of his family. You're kind of outvoted.

Jews are servants. Only common people and American hillbillies think the jews are in charge of anything
youtu.be/ssSJwcMOiDA

Attached: Power structure of worldly things.gif (828x610, 83.88K)

They will do it through life extension.
You can live longer but fall out of line and that "privilege" is revoked.

Scary shit.

They are certainly trying. But they are going to destroy the species in trying to take over creation first, I would imagine. I do not give us more than 12 to 15 years now that the end has begun.
Sorry if that is depressing but it is true as I believe it.

Attached: AB47DC79-8423-4675-A496-628CAAF799AE.jpg (1125x1432, 195.23K)

Life is already too long

>this paper says I own the property!
>fascinating, now face the wall.
I don't see what's the fuss about this.

Attached: 1599018598837.gif (72x72, 10.53K)

For you it might seem that way but imagine what a boomer would do to their own family for life extension.

I live in a pod on 1.5 acres of land in a small rural town (with no niggers) in the Appalachians and I've never been happier.

Plus I eat two cows (that are the size of super duty trucks due to growth hormones) worth of ribs and BBQ every week.

Checkmate atheists.

Attached: 20210728_195850.jpg (2880x2880, 839.59K)

they couldn't even get the vax passports through. i agree op. I'm not concerned.

its just fear tactics to raise prices

You're gonna make it.

Attached: 78022427-56a9b11b5f9b58b7d0fe1a8c (1).jpg (1280x850, 112.69K)

Glad you're having a good time.

Attached: 1629677779065.jpg (800x529, 105.85K)

Checked, incredibly based

Right but the jews are all the most powerful, publicly visible movers and shakers in the world. Literally any policy that serves them, goes.

And where does china fit in to all of this? Just some sort of parallel structure? also whats with the pyramids they covered up that have blonde mummies on display for the public

It's much, much worse than that.

Attached: CM10_SCHWAB.jpg (1275x1650, 489.46K)

That is a palace compared to what WEF has in store. and is right.

Im convinced that people who end up like that will choose it. It might be very difficult to resist but I think thats how itll be set up. Im a rich fag so I can only talk from my perspective. Im hoping to be a low level lord in our new neo-fuedal dystopia.