Why do Europeans place such a greater emphasis on keeping an educated populace than Americans?

Why do Europeans place such a greater emphasis on keeping an educated populace than Americans?

Attached: 15909_892534830839572_9115517093379070564_n.png (815x815, 163.53K)

Modern Academia is just propaganda outlets of hating the state to convince goys that “if this educational institution teaches this then it must be true”

You'd think with all those education and healthcare gibs raining from the sky the average europoor would be living large compared to us.

Attached: Wohnsiedlung-Wassertorplatz-Bergfriedstr-Berlin-Kreuzberg-Okt-2016.jpg (2699x2200, 2.15M)

Americans want poor people as slave. Duh.

Attached: 1652643100591 (1).jpg (1003x1024, 139.33K)

"gibs" that are still funded by taxes genius, so yeah we get better/more relaxed life but get get our salaries skimed for services and the corrupt politician scheme every now and then

Kek
commie blocks
eastern berlin

Because these institutions in America aren't "higher education" they are the modern propaganda machines

Attached: 1024px-Star_of_David.svg.png (1024x1183, 38.36K)

the absolute state of a 'Murikan edgy-muh-cation

>free

KEK

Euros give away the indoctrination for free...you have to pay for it here, not much different than retards paying to have their homes bugged with fed/corpo listening devices. Pretty big brained if ask me, fleece them of their cash and their privacy in a singular motion.

>not much different than retards paying to have their homes bugged
wat

It's around 30k here if you pay it yourself and only one child per family gets full state support.

People pay money to have spy devices in their homes to make their lives more "convenient". Voice activated devices are just the most blatantly obvious, but most people don't seem to care.

I had 3 years paid by the state, because I had good grades in high school. How was it propaganda when all my classes were about programming or math? I got a job in my field after my first year, now I work from home, flexible work hours, max. 2 hours of actual work, planning to buy a house soon. All this without ever having any debt. Cry more mutts.

yeah if you're and idiot to fall for it, then sure.

We'd have a more educated populace if it wasn't for niggers and spics hampering statistics and making it damn near impossible for anyone to learn anything in school.

I remember when I was in high school in the early 00s and one day the niggers held up the entire class with their monkeyshines, can only imagine what it's like now.

Basic stuff to subvert a nation. Keep them poor, fed and stupid. It's quite easy to rule people like that.

it's all a big dumb game. when can anyone come to agreement on that

Attached: chuck-e-cheese.jpg (1200x961, 184.88K)

This is literally just a cope that rightoids came up with when they found out that educated people of nearly all fields are more left-wing on average.

if we had niggers in sweden i'd start to wonder if we shouldn't gatekeep them out of our institutions as well

Now compare the tax rates amd you get the true cost. Nigger kike

That does not sound anything like Euro education, user.