Australian election predictions

who do you think is going to win the Australian election pol? albo from the labor party or scomo from the liberal party? or maybe you reckon its going to be a hung parliament?

Attached: 57559efa63e23146a2b7944732b9ea3d.jpg (1280x720, 151.99K)

The average Australian is cucked whoever is more liberal is going to win

just voted, there are some based parties on the senate ballot. remember to put labor, greens and liberals last.

i wonder if the dude weed party will win a seat

this
whoever wins, we lose.

look im going to assume that you are a UAP voter from im going going to leave this here next time anyone considers voting UAP:

>both clive palmer and craig kelly were both in the liberal party. clive palmer was in the libs from 2008-2012 and had an 6% attendance rate. while craig was in the liberal party from 2010-2021. he only left last year in august. not even a year ago
>clive palmer let a chinese government own bank called citic gave clive 1 billion dollars for influence in Australia and also to build a mine called CHINA FIRST to take our resources. (what a patriot)
>clive stole money from the Nickle refinery workers and only paid them back 1 month before the election only if they promise not to say anything mean to him
>the only reason why he is anal about hating lockdowns was because WA premier didn't give him exclusive access to go inside WA. if he was allowed access he would not give a shit. his lockdown was nothing like what we had
>clive palmer has tried to sue people for saying means thing to him. the most notable case when clive tried to sue a comedian 1 million dollars for calling him "fatty mcfuck head"
>the liberals are preferencing the UAP.
>clive palmer said on record the whole point of the UAP is to make sure that labor doesn't get into power. funny how all mainstream media owned by powerful billionaires and clive are saying don't vote for the party that is funded by unionist and workers
>the UAP and the greens have preferenced themselves in Queensland

Nigga the entire country has been seized by WEF, why are elections even important lmaooo

Yeah not a secret that Clive is a sellout, but he's a sellout that promises less damage than the Satan worshiping major parties
Nobody expects UAP to fix anything, just to be less worse

I doh't give a shit and refuse to vote

i disagree. the libs are the devil yes, the greens are power hungry retards but the labor party is chad. everything that is good that we have in Australia: Medicare, nidis, Centrelink, workers rights, low taxes, super annuation etc was because the labor party. the problem is because they do stuff in favor of the country and not corporates they are rarely in power and because of that libs are able to waltz in and rort the system

you can donkey vote. if you dont vote its going to cost you 70 bucks. thats like a packet of rollies and a vape amount of cash.
if your that helbent then just put labor first or draw a cock on the ballat paper

>when clive tried to sue a comedian
I’m not familiar with that, I recall that he tried to sue a paid Labor and CCP propagandist

>put Labor first
Or you could just give your house and wife to Ngubu and cut out the middle man

Literally don't care, he's the biggest party against mandates so he'll get my vote. Eat shit vaxx pushers, enjoy getting mogged on in the senate.

Disgusting, Labor are absolute scum. Another 200 days of lockdowns and using the police as a paramilitary force?

I'm voting Labor just to throw the powers that be out
>but labor is gay!!!
So is Liberal retard. At least this way I can constantly uproot any would be faggots in politics.

t.Chad flip flopper

Attached: 1617160121361.png (351x347, 186.04K)

You're a cock gobbling retard

preferably a hanged parliament.

The powers that be are in the two party system
Vote 3rd party to fuck them over

literal 10iq boomer voter

From now on I only take bribes up front. Election promises? That's nice but I'd prefer something before hand that's a bit more cement.

Pointless. Even in our system it is mostly pointless. You need a complete fundamental revolution of the voting system to even make a better one and that literally will never happen.

Stay mad bitch. And as soon as Labor get too comfortable I'll be booting them out with Liberal votes.

>0 seats in the senate
>1 seat in the house of representatives
that single former liberal member is not the biggest against the mandates. He just has the biggest marketing funds. Just make sure you vote for all of the ones against the mandates as well.

IDK. For now Australian gov is far worse, than their spiders.

>as soon as Labor get too comfortable I'll be booting them out with Liberal votes

flawless strategy.

"The side of the uniparty that is currently 'not in power', is my friend" - Sun Tzu

WHO wins. They can intervene on our population and policy as they see fit once it gets signed by the majors.

Labor are globohomo faggots like the rest of them.

tough choice. vote for a prime minister that's friends with child sex offender priests from a christian cult or a union whore.. really tough choice. i'm going for the union whore.

you have the iq of wet sand.

>. For now Australian gov is far worse, than their spiders
spiders are always held in higher regard than politicians in this country.

The alternative is what? Even if you could nuke all of Canberra this wart would grow back.