Is riding dirt bikes like a madman in street based?

Is riding dirt bikes like a madman in street based?
youtu.be/mgkA9U54L5Q

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1200x675, 133.02K)

why does youtube glorify this behaviour?

Imagine stopping for pigs when your on a dirt bike.

kek

Incredibly cringe with their gay little squealer motorbikes. Most people in my town hate them, and we live next to a beach

Because it's funny user

Only if its not niggers doing it. Blacks don't know when to quit. Other than that, its fun to break the law. Everyone should try it out every now and then.

>be Saudi
>driving around recklessly in lambo
>get arrested by lambo police

>be American
>driving around like a madman in your 4 wheeler
>get arrested by 4 wheeler police

Nice

become ungovernable

based
almost feel bad for the cops. just shoot these retards

license, registration and proof of insurance please.. have you had anything to drink today?

based on what? based on WHAT?

funny to promote actions which endanger the public? guess how i can tell you're too young to post here

Cállate Juan

They'd be cooler if they weren't on little pussy buck and a quarter crotch rockets

i got pulled over yesterday on my supermoto and the cop was super chill and nice
t. no ticket

>19

Am I too young to post here?

No.
Being an asshole is not the same as being based.

AM I BEING DETAINED?

I live in a rural village and people drive quads and dirt bikes on the road all the time and no one cares because they mostly don't drive like maniacs. The cops also don't come here in general very often. Closest station is like 25 minutes away.

Fuck cops
It's based, what's the point of traffic laws anyways when only white people follow them.

They give niggers licenses.

when I was a little kid I tried riding my cousins dirtbike once, and I immediately floored it right into a tree

Get off my lawn