So what does it take to attract an average woman in 2022?

>get education
>Get a good job
> Have a moral compass,
> not raised by Jews or a single black mom.

this would suffice, even be more than enough, anytime in history before to even attract a 6/10 wife and have children. Your ancestors had less and they probably had a wife and family before 25.

How come this is not enough now,
Is it media telling them they all deserve the top 5% of a certain type of men.
Is it easy access to social media and dating apps that make them all feel entitled to have 500 dicks before they're 30, and then choose who will accept them.

How can an average dude, with average looks, and an average personality attract an average women in 2022?

Attached: Screenshot_20220517-220721.png (1080x1204, 1.07M)

if you're saying "attract" to imply women should approach men thats a fantasy thats never going to happen

Easy. Disregard white women and get yourself a woman of quality, user.

it's all about face and social status
and money if you have neither

The minimum criterion for w*m*n now is, irrespective of locality and excluding in 3rd world countries where they're easier, 6/6/6 (6'+, 6''+, 6figs). This is 0.1% of men, not 5%.

Unless you are Chad you can't.

>So what does it take to attract an average woman in 2022?
I would like to know, too. The only answers I've gotten are "Be lucratively rich and adventurous", "Be a psychopathic leader", "Be a childhood/academic friend", and "Be 'exotic'" which is code for not what they are.
The middle two seem to be the most realistic because it increasingly looks like women hate taking the lead and prefer to date in their friend group, because it doesn't require taking the lead and striking out beyond the group.
If neither of these fit you, your next bet is to gamble part-time in the crypto market in an attempt to make it big, because women like being taken on adventures.
>source?
All the fucking dating profiles that have some derivative of "explore the world and see what's out there".
If you can't make it big and take annual trips to the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Peru, or Tibet, next resort is trying to pull a Rachel Dolezal or Elizabeth Warren.

tl;dr for pic - Women don't want mild-mannered men.

Attached: Civilization - Monogamy.png (1469x1323, 2.68M)

He said "attract" not "approach". Learn to read retard. And women do approach, very few but they do.

Are you a medium to large breed dog?

The fucking cope. Chad slays even if he Is poor.

fat women aren't difficult but nobody wants the fatties. that's why femcels exist.
get rich or go to the gym or both if you want a non-fat

I see ugly guys with girlfriends all the time incel.
Go outside

6' a little above average height for western men
6" very average length for men
6 figures is only top 22 percentile

Nothing. Go to church

Move to Russia

>average
>what you posted

Go hang out at wine bars and wineries. And I am being serious

just talk to them
be friendly
pretty easy really

I mean to attract someone your age? Or within 5 years you get then you?
Confidence and 6 foot if she's anywhere near a 5/10

This. I’d argue that I see more hot girls with ugly guys than the other way around. And it’s not super rich guys either. These are young guys in their early 20s.

Try not being a sperg. Women want confidence and someone not hopelessly socially inept.
I’m a 5’6” manlet and I don’t have any trouble. I’ve also got 3 pretty Zoomer daughters who aren’t dating wealthy, 6’ Chads. #3 is an Aspie engaged to another Aspie. Fiancé’s daughter married a preacher’s kid last year.
It isn’t nearly as hopeless as they want you to believe.

I don't care anymore. The only point of pursuing women is to find a woman who will have your children. And I don't want to curse some kid with my fucked up DNA. Women are also super overrated sexually. And so I don't have that motivation either. I also find them to be incredibly retarded, boring, and uninteresting. I mean, how many important female inventors and thinkers are out there? Barely any. They even need their own gender exclusive chess leagues ffs since they can't compete with men even when it comes to fucking board games. That's how naturally untalented they are. They were built to breed and feed their offspring like cattle, and they don't even want to do that anymore. They instead want to complain their way into privileged positions of power and authority. They're useless, mentally ill, and toxic.

Just be black

You can have her when I'm done with her and it's your turn

All you need is money attract women, and that's it. Everything else is secondary to women, they care most about what a man can pay to provide them security. The more of an asshole you are or the uglier you are, the more money you need. Younger women who aren't that way yet become that way later, even though most younger women are like that already. The truth about what women really care about is only a matter of sooner or later. And that's about as complicated as it gets, even the best of women are shallow, superficial and self-centered.

Attached: cheers.jpg (1988x2048, 441.12K)

>All you need is money attract women,
Horseshit. My fiancé makes more money than I do. Date better women. They’re not all like that.

> Yes
you guys are the weirdest fucking band why are you here

Yes and everyone clapped

I dress like a homeless man and often get confused for one and slutty women approach me sometimes

Women don't look for average, they want ABOVE average. Even average women.

>Cute blond haired girl approaches me at a bar
>Drink together, exchange numbers
>We end up at my place
>Meet several times afterwards
>Start relationship, meet parents
>Pretty serious
>Find out she's triple vaxxed
>Her parent's car literally has 'ADE' on the license plate
>FML
What the fuck do I do bro's

Attached: 1649174452332 (1).jpg (768x662, 70.28K)