WHAT A FUCKING PHONY

Attached: SmartSelect_20220518-090925_Google News.jpg (1440x1993, 734.73K)

this is old user, twitter commie owners wanted to raise the prise for Twitter which caused Elon to reconsider buying it and then they backed down the the original deal.

Imagine buying a company after you find out its fake and gay and has no actual users.
That would be like buying Any Forums without finding how many of the users are actually just feds

Didn't you hear he's not going to buy Twitter he's come out and he's transitioning to
e l i n.

Imagine buying a house and finding out that it's entirely made out of termites. Like it's not so much a house as it is a structure of termites with bits of wood in it to hold it together.

This. He wants to make twitter subscriber based. If it has no actual users, then there will be no profit. Also the ad companies could sue their ass to the moon, musk wouldn't even need a rocket to go to space.

Or, you have no idea how any of this works.

Turns out Twitter Faggots were lying to the SEC.
Who would have thought that left wing cocksuckers would lie openly and blatantly about something as serious as the number of fake accounts?

>guy who never follows through doesn’t follow through

Imagine my shock

And even when he buys it I'm still not going to use it. My theory is the whole reason for the buffalo shooting is because they want to destroy Any Forums and force us to go to twitter after news showing proof that it supports "free speech" and then months down the line anyone who said anything left of stalin gets doxed and cancelled

anything not left of stalin. My bad

Wokism is over, it’s all about centrism now. Spoiler alert, it’s even worse.

>destroy Any Forums
we'd just migrate to other chans that they have no control over

Any political ideology that doesn't include burning down pedophile politicians' homes with them inside is fake and gay

Uh oh stinky

Attached: 1652830880403m.jpg (1024x963, 90.03K)

Probably because Twitter is a glowie project. Everything about it is impossible and it hemorrhages money. It's part of the 4th branch.

Frens--------chan seems like an alright option.
hell the feds that run this site won't even let you type it out without it being marked as spam so its probably good

Musk is in the business of selling far-fetched dreams to gullible retards

Phony? Or a fucking hero who will take down the communist propaganda fraud known as Twitter

>Be Elon
>Pretend to be buying Twitter
>Ask about bot accounts
>blow the lid for a major scandal
>Twitter falling appart in flames
>Commiepoos btfo
All I see is win.

Attached: sun.jpg (355x299, 37.71K)

He landed a rocket first stage, Satan.
Now go fuck yourself.

Any Forums isn't Any Forums, and thinking every poster is a fed is why nothing ever gets done. Kill yourself.

Yeah so far fetched! Imagine reusing rockets LOL. What a fool. It’s almost as if they actually work!!.
Fucking idiot.

thanks for the fake news

Thanks for the advice I will

Imagine getting a billion dollars because some trannyfag lied.

Attached: IMG_20220502_232418.jpg (1528x2048, 723.5K)

the rockets that consistently explode on landing?

>and thinking every poster is a fed is why nothing ever gets done.
so then why dont you become spartacus and start a mass shooting? that's what "lone wolves" do.

Checku desu. Black to move

>Twitter will be free speech
>Actually nothing is happening
>Roe V Wade will be overturned
>Actually nothing is happening

Wtf is going on? These are REALLY far fetched lies to be dangling even for the establishment, we must be near the end.

If there are many bots posing as twatter users, then there will be class action lawsuits from shareholders who bought under false info.
If Musk buys the company, then he buys those lawsuits. It there are too many bot users, he would be retarded to buy twatter.
also, Musk was able to sell Tesla stock at peak to buy twatter stock. Now he has cashed out and can re-invest in something else