I hate nonwhites because they bullied me in school and picked on me for being white

I hate nonwhites because they bullied me in school and picked on me for being white.

Attached: b0e.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

That’s as good a reason as any.

Same bro.. same..

You deserved it faggot.

>Basing your opinion of an individual on the actions of a completely different individual because they happen to share a completely arbitrary trait in common
You sound braindead

>memeflag
You're as non-white as all the others.

So true fellow white man

Attached: kek.png (225x225, 7.14K)

How would one be "picked on" for being white?

I love Whites because they ended up saving my life.

memeflag is worthless because only in the land of the mutts is this possible

Same........
They spat on the floor, called me names, some of them even made jokes about raping me in the shower in gym.

Would you like some cope dressing with that word salad sirs?

Good enough

Non whites literally use the same justification to hate whites. You seethe incessantly at whites and pass laws because someone called you a nigger or pointed out you look like poop one time.

I've been called slurs because of my skin color aka white. I've had people bully and mock me for my whiteness, been harassed by groups of niggers and darkies, singled out as the only white in a room, even called a Nazi by a group of disgusting subhuman jealous shitskins because I have blonde hair and blue eyes, been pushed around by black and Paki Lisa who thought they were tough and knew the school would side with them. What's funny is I wasn't born racist but was made into one by my poc bullies.

>individual
no. i went to a majority black school and it's not just one that acts like a nigger

have sex

If you went to a majority Black school in America, you would know.

This... and boomer republican faggots can suck a dick they didn't have to deal with that and still don't. Also by supporting the niggers in this debate they are guaranteeing a whole new generation of people worse than us. Including at least 40% of their own kids.

I was picked on because I was a quiet white kid.
When you're a polite shite kid in public school who minds his own business, it's open season on you because muh "school shooter" meme.

Actually they did, my dad got called names in high school it just probably wasn't as severe.
The ultimate solution, unfortunately, may have to be seperation.

by niggers? Or jocks? Nigger bullshit is totally different.

You will never be a woman even though you cry like one.

>nonwhites

*N word

it's offensive to say the full word

You sound like a soft little bitch who would have gotten picked on regardless

>majority black school

So you already had a preview of life in America in the next 6 to 7 years