Say his name

This absolut rude boi made a mess and society doesn't give a shit. He live streamed the on air murder of 2 White people as revenge for alleged "raaacism."

This kind of bullshit happens every year. Don't let the panic over muh Buffalo fool you.

Attached: download (8).jpg (260x193, 8.09K)

Big Nigga

Absolut unit dindu nuffin. Society wuz just pre Jude Iced against him.

>dude shoots two people on camera seven years ago
NOW'S THE TIME TO MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT THIS.

Missing the point....

Attached: tn_1235245586270.jpg (600x491, 43.78K)

Why are you simping for a nigger mass shooter?
Post hand, nigger

Attached: F7AB9613-5E96-4F91-B8A6-443DD4B3D04E.gif (350x338, 519.39K)

also faggots HE DIDN'T ONLY WANT TO KILL 2 he just died quickly.

The point is that racially motivated anti white terrorism is a reality in America. And it has to be acknowledged.

Two people count as a mass shooting now? Isn't it at least three or four people shot at one time?

It was a racially motivated act of terrorism and it happens every year (probably month).

And he didn't ONLY want to take out 2.

If it happens every month, then why are you going back seven years to find an incidence of this?

>n..n..no he wasn’t a heckin mass shooterino
You are a simp, your comment is case in point
And you still haven’t posted hand

Attached: ED7B8A75-3AE0-4401-A79B-68C709DC4E34.gif (516x388, 1.73M)

The fact that I didn't even know he was a nigger until now...

>If it happens every month, then why are you going back seven years to find an incidence of this?
Because his murder was ON AIR and especially shocking. And deserves to be remembered. Fuck you.

Damn. And his murder was specifically done because "muh white racism."

So what's your point? Black people shoot people too? Does that make the shooting in Buffalo okay then? Because the behavior is the same, so it seems to me that whites and blacks both have fucked up individuals amongst their respective populations.

>Black people shoot people too?
Target white people to get racial revenge. Fuck off.

>Does that make the shooting in Buffalo okay then?
No retardface.

>Because the behavior is the same, so it seems to me that whites and blacks both have fucked up individuals amongst their respective populations.
Except it happens against whites a lot more often.

Just fuck off

Yeah, I think you're just seething now that your point, whatever that was, has been made to look rather petty. Also, you've gone from anarchist to european union.

Everyone sees what a piece of shit you are. More attacks on whites occur per year. You bet it upsets me. Buffalo is being used to dehumanize Whites.

fuck off.

The Buffalo shooting was the most recent shooting and somehow you're surprised that's what's being talked about. Wait a month, there will be another shooting, and you can pray to whatever god you believe in that it's not a white shooter.

>The Buffalo shooting was the most recent shooting and somehow you're surprised that's what's being talked about.
Because racial attacks on whites are never used to dehumanize blacks in the media.

Just go to hell.

>and you can pray to whatever god you believe in that it's not a white shooter.
Mask off. I should fear blowback huh. Sick fuck.

The difference between us is id be praying the shooter is white

Dumb but ok.

Yeah it would be better if more white people got killed by niggers right?

You seem really angry. Try doing something you enjoy for a while. I've heard masturbation is great for relieving stress.

You're still wrong.

K. I guess you win then. Big 4ch Any Forums winner.

Attached: 4ch.jpg (640x640, 87.6K)

Keep bumping, moron.