How over is it for aoomers?

They didn't even get a chance

Attached: 1651128741251.jpg (752x717, 93.53K)

it horrible user it really is. Im thankful I made it past primary education right in time to avoid this shit. It's crazy how much changes in 10 years.
All Western schools include
>Forcing your children into LGBTQ propaganda
>Literally half of the kids are not straight, they're gay or trans which is insanity. Back then I we had like 1 gay kid in class, not 15 trans/lebs/gays
>Forcing your children if they're white to be ashamed of their skin color
>forcing your children into CRT
>forcing your children to think mask wearing is normal and will be normal forever
It's a fucking nightmare and you'd be crazy as fuck to not have your kids be homeschooled now.

zombie walk, they dont hide it anymore

Attached: 6e6.jpg (1000x1000, 96.86K)

Nope. My white kids are literally addicted to social media and being programmed to worship niggers. I’m trying to move to Hungary

>gen alpha
>be groomed into being pansexual nonbinary sy riddled twinks
You cant write something funnier

>Imagine being 17 and 18 during the pandemic
>Could't even walk across the stage in cap and gown and get a diploma in front of your parents.
>Because MUH COVID
I may be an asshole, but even I wouldn't do that to someone.

>don't forget to wear your mask that makes user diamond hard
>ok mom
*puts on that pikachu mask*

The majority of their time in school is spent doing silent solo busywork on taxpayer-provided laptops while the teacher just does whatever. There isn’t a lot of educational instruction and group discussion happening in schools anymore.

Lmao
We are about to see how well a generation does under limited oxygen, with higher stress, potentially starved(food shortages), less learned and limited resources during the first phases of childhood development. Preliminary results are not promising. Gee thanks globohomo pres, you have screwed us all lol.

You're a bad parent for letting them use the electric jew before their brains are fully developed

Attached: 1651725711580.png (663x500, 403.36K)

these kids aren't zoomers this is gen alpha, and yes, they are undeniably fucked, I'm a zoomer in my early 20s and it feels like I just avoided hell. Still feels like purgatory.

I don’t let them. They can access it anywhere. Nigger worshiping propaganda is everywhere. Radio all songs are negrified, Mixed race couples on every tv commercial, antiwhite rhetoric in their schools, degenerate advertisements etc

Plus, they’re getting used to seeing black and brown people literally everywhere in every form of media and in their own lives. White kids are, in many areas, minorities in their classrooms. Think about what that does to a poor little white girl or boy to be surrounded by dark skins all day everyday and then have more dark skins shoved down their throat no matter what form of entertainment they seek out at home.

NPC indoctrination camp.

This happened to my youngest brother. And 80% his first year at the univ via zoom and the few lessons inside, everybody was masked.
Imagine not even knowing what your classmates looks like after a year.

When with him to the cafeteria twice, to 'member the good ol' days. Man i got the creeps. Complete silence. No groups, no flirt, no laughters. Just 1 zoomer per table, airpods in, watching jewtube while eating, then remasking immediately after.
This shit was so dystopian i didn't even take a free dessert, i just wanted to get the fuck OUT.

In just few years (((they))) transformed the world into the techno-zombo-soulless demonic prison they always dreamed of for the goyim. Now i'm convinced Satan is an AI and the jews are doing it's bidding.

Attached: 1646056442539.jpg (474x508, 25.68K)

I hope some zoomers never forget what said assholes took from them and hang them

As an aspie, it's odd to see normies being conditioned into awkward misfits in their own community between the quarantines, masks to eliminate the point of facial contact, etc.

In phase 2, the great reset puts all these docile NPC into concentration camps and pods where they do as told in exchange for the daily insect ration and glass of roach milk.

It's weird shit.

>It's crazy how much changes in 10 years.

I'm not exactly looking for ancient egypt; but these entertainment biz people capitalize on trends that it alienates children from their parents culture too much, and allows for this mask shit to be put up with, I still cannot believe any of these government mandates were put up with.

You haven't set foot in a school since you graduated in 2019.

>Could't even walk across the stage in cap and gown and get a diploma in front of your parents.

I don't understand why graduating modern high schools is seen as an achievement.

The faggot, tranny teachers are sexually grooming those poor kids. You're right, they don't have a chance if their parents send them to public school.

Idiot. If there over 6 there’s no point you missed the key development years.

That’s Gen Alpha. They’ll be even more fucked up than Zoomers by the way.

>you VILL get in ze band pod

Attached: tented.jpg (1600x900, 201.05K)

At this point, it's all about mindless obedience to authority. Never mind the fucking tent, masks, do nothing just do as you are told and remember 2+2=5

The next step will be wiring them all up with the shock harnesses used on autists imprisoned at the Judge Rotenberg Center - it's all conditioning like lab rats.

prison planet

Attached: fda_bans_esd.jpg (935x654, 66.05K)

that school hallways looks way nicer than that old sandy hook school that got torn down.