The top video on YouTube that kids are watching

Wonder how the (((((((algorithms))))))) picked this video

Attached: A4DFAFAC-69C0-41AB-8F8F-A9CD682107DB.jpg (750x597, 354.8K)

Forced meme. Never even heard of this nigger until it started forcing itself onto my YouTube feed.

no way america's most racist man is white

Anyone with an IQ above 80 could tell it was fake right away

Oh so I wasn't the only one.
By the way this pops up no matter what geolocation I set, as long as there are no cookies in memory.

youtube always shows black creator's content first

>most racist man in America
HEY! Wait a minute that isn't me.

Unironically America's most racist man is white. He is a leftist that is racist to whites and thinks that any minority or woman is too stupid and weak to survive without him and the overbearing government that he supports.

Funny, I just saw that video, and I hated it. I feel bad for the "racist man".

must be hard since most of their content is 'reaction videos' or better known as stealing other people's content

what does BBC stand for?

Fake, that's not me.

i hope you pointed this out in the comments

I dont remember them pranking me

The funny part is that the old guy is just an old white guy who did nothing wrong, some nigger just decided to fuck with him to mock white people and Jews used the video to spam “muh BBC” to all the kids. America is fucked this is your future. Good luck being an old white person in that hell. Imagine if a white kid fucked with some random old black man and mocked him in front of millions

I didn't want to give the video a view. QRD?

BASED. Fuck racists. hes lucky he just got that.

nuMI5 is gay

basically he just bullies an old guy for 10 minutes. "haha guys we said we were with the BBC but we weren't get guys get it black cock guys hahahah!!!".

Attached: bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 101.5K)

youtube suggestions are always shit. its always incredibly specific niche bullshit that id never watch and it recommends these same videos over and over and over (hey user! i think you might like this video about the dynamics of solar efficacy! no? ok ill just suggest it every time you refresh the youtube home page)

This, and I doubt he is actually the most racist man in America as I am in America.

> Go up to leader of the KKK
> Say you're interviewing him from "the BBC" in a positive light
> Somehow he believes you

Something about this doesn't add up

hale hortler

Attached: 1530142281546.jpg (1024x777, 100.53K)