30 years to life

for having a tattoo in El Salvador.

Nayib Bukele has declared martial law for 60 days. So far 30,000 gangsters have been imprisoned. The minimum sentence for anyone over 12 years old is 30 years.

Gangsters have tried to burn their tattoos off, others have given themselves acid baths in an effort to hide their violent pasts.

You've been warned. Don't come to El Salvador is you have tattoos.

Attached: 20220516_183046.jpg (687x1005, 65.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vBmvfW7WOUc
youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We need this law here NOW.

Especially for roasties. I'm looking into tramp stamp removal as a side hustle.

They should have taken him out back and shot that filthy ink nigger.

They have them all over their hands now like a bunch of tards.

Okay. Western media has already pozzed the living fuck out of this.
>meet these LGBTQ+ allies from South America

El Salvador bro, can you please post something from your country's media about this?

Good

This is based. El Salvador could become livable for expats when all the gangsters are imprisoned forever.

why they just don't hire a fucking mercenary force of 1000 or 2000 like Defion Internacional, Aegis Defense Services or Triple Canopy and fucking clean the country?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 03.22.50.jpg (1248x706, 248.92K)

I'm all for due process and all that, but.... sometimes things get out of control and the judicial system simply won't work

They are doing this so they can traffic their children to Epstein types.
You need to think critically and stop just looking at the surface and cheering like a fucking retard.

Because NGOs protect the rights of gangsters

nigga it's El Salvador, nobody gives a shit.
tell bags boi to hire pmc's

Attached: ElBags.jpg (924x684, 160.32K)

No one gives a fuck about the gangster kids honestly t0xvp

Who still gets trampstamps? Women get those dumb lesbian tattoos of tiny words or giant arrows in random meth addict locations.
youtu.be/vBmvfW7WOUc

Guys wtf… I saw this same thread with the same replies days ago… is Any Forums really all bots?

Attached: 95C1D74E-13CB-4956-B0E2-2C0645D4FB2D.gif (498x266, 2.43M)

Maybe

Lol....who would ever want to go to CeroteLand anyway?

They are not good Catholics. They deserve to suffer until they become good faithful Christians or die in prison.
youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: A mission from God.jpg (720x835, 171.94K)

I see several recommended videos on Youtube about this, quite based.

Attached: canada Toronto.png (368x328, 107.16K)

Any Forums is full of feds and bots and they don't even try to hide themselves

Anyone wanna pool some money together to send some roasties and their tramp stamps to vacation in El Salvador?

I work with two immigrants from El Salvador, they're lazy as fuck.

Dumbass, 90% of those are US felons that got their tattoos here and then got deported back to there, if you have that law here BLM will throw a kinipshin fit, just keep deporting them and let ElSalvador do the dirty work

Tattoos are for retards. There are no exceptions to this rule.

>spends all those hours getting tattooed
>cant spend 30 mins a day working out

proofs?
based if verifiable

Attached: mckinley.jpg (900x750, 199.79K)

>Guys wtf… I saw this same thread with the same replies days ago… is Any Forums really all bots?
Probably just 75% to 90% bots. The jannies either don't give a shit, or maybe they're the ones making this place look like it's not really a ghost town.