Pennsylvania Primary Thread/General Primaries 5/17/22 Thread 2

Old Threads Good evening faggots, primary season is here and we've got 5 states up tonight.

Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Kentucky, Idaho and Oregon are all up. Personally I'm not really paying attention to Kentucky, we're not expecting any upsets there and a far left Black Democrat is going to go up against Rand Paul most likely and lose big time.
Oregon has a Senate, Governor and a few interesting House primaries, Idaho has a RINO executive branch that is all up and we could see a few of them go down tonight, Senator "Crappo" Mike Crapo is also up.

North Carolina has a Senate race that is open, Ted Budd is likely going to win that easily against a former governor and another hardline MAGA guy.

And of course, there's Pennsylvania. I did an analysis of the Senate and Governor's races with predictions that I will repost and summarize but if you want more detail read my earlier posts in the thread (ID 7hv2Gcjt Pirate memeflag is me)

Personally I am backing Barnette/Mastriano but no matter who wins the Senate race I recommend backing them in November because Fetterman is that much of a clown. Yes that includes Sultan Oz. Governor race is leading Mastriano and I called the race 45 minutes ago for Mastriano. He is around 41% now but will likely get into the high 40s when this is over.

At the moment McCormick is leading due to early votes, a lot left uncounted but it looks like Oz will win right now.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-17 214337.png (1216x396, 77.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/2022-election/results/pennsylvania/
hbg100.com/2021/01/15/lt-gov-fetterman-idea-of-rigged-or-stolen-election-is-not-protected-speech-and-should-be-deleted-on-social-media/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>voting matters
GOOD GOY KEEP TRUSTING THE ELECTORAL SYSTEM LIKE YOU DID THE LAST 70 YEARS FOR SURE IT'LL WORK THIS TIME WE JUST NEED TO VOTE HARDER

Attached: 1650005524072.jpg (720x498, 35.64K)

the absolute fucking state of this retard lmfao

Attached: 1652838217030.png (711x372, 35.13K)

COME ON CHOCOLATE MOMMY, LET'S FUCKING GO

Pennsylvania link
politico.com/2022-election/results/pennsylvania/

Kathy is pretty.

Yeah even I never said she would win in a landslide only by a narrow margin.

SHILLS BTFO BY TRUMP PICKS

ULTRA MAGA 2024 NIGGERS

Attached: td.gif (600x600, 1.76M)

Kathy plz.

So how's it looking for Oz?

CAN'T POZZ THE OZ

Attached: 1652723674458.jpg (640x829, 122.89K)

if McCormick wins the fix is in

Anyone but McJewmick

Oz comes pre-pozzed.
He's catching up but still behind by 10,000 votes.

Paddy holding strong but Sultan is not far behind. Boobette is climbing in a few rural counties.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-17 215120.png (1159x379, 75.1K)

>We're going to have another 8 years before we have a shot at getting a Republican Governor
>Another 8 years before we even have a shot at Constitutional carry

Attached: st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg (1000x1000, 97.33K)

always remember to ignore anyone with a blue checkmark

They can have fun losing in November then.

Apparently no one knew what to expect tonight
Latest from Predictit

Attached: GOP Senate PA 952 PM.png (327x174, 67.79K)

As a Barnette supporter this is actually a good meme phrase to use in warfare.

Pennsylvania is a pozzed state

only a pozzed candidate can win

better R than D

My last question was kind of misinterpreted. I’m asking why people here on pol like Oz better than the banker. It seemed to be the consensus last thread

the senate is always comped.
glad mastriano won. hopefully constitutional carry will finally get approved.

I was hardcore for Barnette, got many votes for her. In light of her losing, I'll be voting for Fetterman in Nov to stick it to cucky repubs. I'm tired of playing this game, there has to be consequences

Outside of the cities and liberal boomers it's a great state.

Mastriano would lose to that Jew Shapiro.

Mastriano mafia wins

FETTERMAN is Bernie but with balls. He will slay in the senate for 6 years, building a strong national profile. He’s an old school blue collar unionist but with modern progressive sensibilities. Dude just needs to take care of his body.

FETTERMAN 2028

How so? he's the hand picked successor to Toomey who is retiring and thus the reason this primary is happening. Toomey had a strong network of support in the state despite being fuck all useless to working class people. Makes total sense that barnette's surge took more from Oz than him as they were fighting MAGA battles while mccormick comfortably ran the GOPe and moderate-left elements of the party just like toomey

Posobiec, Cernovich and the rest of the Barnette simps look so fucking stupid right now

Barnette doing well in Berks county. Reading is there, lot of Ricans, very culturally conservative.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-17 215359.png (251x161, 6.68K)

jesus christ Pennsylvania these are some horrid candidates

He won my vote today. At least he's for cannabis unlike retard boomer repubs

They're shills

Anyone but Oz desu. No one likes him.
And between McCormick and Barnette, I went with the black mommy.

Attached: Kathy-Barnette-1.jpg (960x720, 56.61K)

I’ll vote for Oz but not McJewmick. I will vote for a commie before the neocon darling. You’ll get called a sore loser, but you have a lot of people who agree with you in this state.

Philadelphia outside of nyc and la is the worst thing in America it ruins the state completely

Barnette was solid, how is that horrid unless you're larping as racist

It's the true capitol of the USA, it must be subverted.

Oh fuck I gave up hope but now I see Oz is closing that gap.

GO OZ GO!

Who’s the best pick? I haven’t been following.

never saw or met anyone on here or IRL that actually supported oz and believed in his policies and platform. kind of an interloping GOP biden type in that sense

Jews. McCormick is a straight up neocon Jew while Oz isn’t much better, he’s easier to come to terms with because neocons aren’t throwing their support behind him. McCormick is unironically the Jew candidate.

Oz if they actually want to win the midterms.

good for a narrow win. First democrat to win a Republican primary?

>Sean Hannity attacks her for calling Obama a Muslim and being in DC on 1/6
She is easily the best candidate and if drumpf is going to endorse a turk from New Jersey because he has a tv show I don’t know what that says about him.

Attached: BE0D7EB2-26FF-4F54-B7ED-206D2E17D031.jpg (1338x910, 721.01K)

NOOOOOOOO
NO NO NO

Attached: 4C8946B6-D750-4F2C-B601-454CC60E3176.png (347x123, 2.86K)

I knew this would be close but never imagine it would actually be Oz v McCormick like the earlier polls suggested. They really did a number by refusing to cover Barnette until late.

I honestly think, if put to a vote, the rest of the state would be more than happy to split off from Philly.

They're retards they don't know what they're talking about.

Democrats run as republicans and win all the time in PA

>She is easily the best candidate
if you're a Democrat she's the best candidate

she has the worst chance than either in the general election

This. Pundits are retards.

I fucking hate Hannity after this. That weasel little bitch spent weeks attacking her.

I don't like that roach cocksmoker

Any PA bros know what would happen if Fetterman were to die or be unable to run?
Would they put an alternate in or would it be an unopposed general election?

Literally how

lmao what
this. barnette's tweets on gays and muslims will turn off the independents. this is a swing state
enjoy Senator Fetterman voting to gut your 1st Amendment rights
hbg100.com/2021/01/15/lt-gov-fetterman-idea-of-rigged-or-stolen-election-is-not-protected-speech-and-should-be-deleted-on-social-media/

Boomers dominate primaries and these two dominated boomer tv 100%

He had a stroke 3 days ago and had a pacemaker with a defibulator put in today.
Shapiro the Gov has covid.
All PA dems are decrepit diseased freaks

Oz moved to the state in 2018. All Fetterman has to do is say that and he wins. When the leftist can call you out for being a foreigner you fucked up.

That orange kike made the dumbest miscalculation and gave the senate Uncucked Bernie.

I fucking hate Josh Shapiro.
I was at some outdoor local community concert a few years ago and he parked his fancy car diagonally across multiple spots. Some poor bastard working the event asked Shapiro to park property and he got all up in his face saying stuff like "Do you know who I am?" etc.
I understand all these assholes probably do this, but seeing it first hand has made me hate Josh Shapiro more than I would otherwise. I dread that stuck up fucker becoming Governor

Attached: 1652839272278.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

Sup /leftypol/ how you doing?

i don't know much about him, but i get the impression that he didn't like how fauci handled covid. the other political issues might be secondary to him.

At this point they might be able to appoint someone else. Likely Conor Lamb, who they didn't wanted, which makes it slightly more likely a Red hold.

50/50 between Oz and McCormick. Gonna be close.

I'm an independent (switch to vote in primaries) and I voted for Barnette lmfao.

I think you know exactly what it says about him: he's either a stupid boomer who is too dumb to be our leader, or else he's controlled opposition like the rest and should be treated like the rest.

dilate

I don’t think you realize how much your average person doesn’t like Oz and was completely put off by the comments about why he’s electable. I’ll vote for Oz, but fuck you if you think you’re going to get me to vote for the neocon. I would rather the GOP crash and burn.

Yeah I think the young undecideds just stayed home desu.

Trump really did save OZs ass. Without him he wouldn't be third let alone win.

LETS CELEBRATE WITH MCCORMICK

Fetterman is too strong a candidate regardless who wins this. Only thing that could possibly hurt him is the stroke he just had.

Yeah he would not be viable w/o Trump.

Sup nu/pol/ shouldn't you stay in /ptg/

>attack McCormick for being a "Mitch McConnell puppet"
>hired his wife as a cabinet official
>no one likes his candidate
>attacks the surging candidate out of desperation
lol Trump is such a bitch

McCormick is the CEO of deep state, Oz is just a TV grifter.

Just looking at photos of Shapiro elicits feelings of disgust and contempt. He's seems to be just an all-around despicable human.

And I don't say that just because he's a Dem either. Fetterman doesn't give me those feelings even though he's pretty far left. Only Shapiro.

Attached: 4xyj371ztsm81.jpg (640x799, 91.89K)

T. /leftypol/

You’ll get that anyway with Toomey 2.0 you retard. That just makes me want to protest vote for the mongoloid even more. Fuck you.

And I'd rather vote for the neocon that can actually beat the commie Democrats. America is already lost, at least Republicans buy us time to prepare.

CAN'T SCHNAUZ THE OZ

Attached: 1634435603102.jpg (499x618, 247.65K)

riggers will rig in PA
PA is the only state of the rigger states from 2020 that dident event attempt to do anything about fraud

Oz seriously claims he lives in Bryn Athyn? I live in the next town over, if he had any actual roots here he'd be a local celebrity. What a snake.

I just hate him cause he’s Jewish

>t. phoneposting tourist

All these people are from /leftypol/

They struck down some mail-in laws dude.

He voted for the first time ever in person in PA today lmfao.

No I’m the same way. Shapiro is a piece of shit who belongs on a pike.

I don't see any Republicans trying to pass faggy hate-speech laws.

>toomey 2.0
i just vomited a little.

It's the Senate... who fking cares. He'll be living in DC with the rest of them...

No, you are from the pro-Oz discord.

fuck mehmet is gaining

Kike

It's the jewish goblin phenotype

>anyone who doesn’t want to suck neocon dick is /leftypol/

Attached: EA56D6FA-4367-4A69-B6FE-EC1041CB1B8D.jpg (621x828, 26.79K)

MASTRIANO OFFICIALLY DECLARED WINNER
op called that an hour ago lol, nice

>All these people are from /leftypol/

Attached: 1630736020113.png (355x396, 166.06K)

Voted today
>unaffiliated so could only vote on 4 ballot questions

Attached: 1432300441887.jpg (522x602, 70.45K)

yeah, pretty much this. senators are comped.

unironically the attitude that led to abortion being overturned

2 more weeks until white america wakes up

As results come in tonight, keep in mind that the mainstream GOPe is intentionally sabotaging the success of certain candidates. It wasn't Democrats that released that video of Cawthorn.

Westmoreland is jewcormick?? I didn't see any support for this guy anywhere

If you Pennfags vote for Oz, you deserve to be a blue state.

Damn /leftypol/ is seething hard tonight

People like Toomey and McCormick would support it and you know it. There is nothing you can say to get me to vote for Toomey 2.0. The GOP thinks they’re going to waltz into a midterm sweep because muh Dems bad. No. They can kiss my ass. A neocon is just as bad, if not worse (complacency), than a mongoloid progressive. The GOP needs to learn a lesson that they still haven’t learned yet.