The kernel of truth to great replacement theory

I've been a Marxist for 20 years and saw the growth of the culture war. It's caused by what makes the West politically advanced running out of steam and no longer breaking down history and entering crisis, threatening our claim to a globalizing world. In order to save our engine of development, we are turning right wing populism into a scapegoat to blame. The struggle against it is supposed to restart our progress.

White people aren't being replaced, however they are targeted in a sort of kulturkampf 2.0. They are a 'petty bourgeoisie' that holds back the 'big bourgeoisie' in its international ambitions.

When Germany was formed, the leading and most progressive parts of it went to crush the more parochial and backwards parts. This is so the nation could grow.

We are repeating history here with a twist. The development of the nation is at this point in spite of the nation. The development of liberalism is in spite of liberalism.

The reason for this contradiction is not that the nation or liberalism are contradictory, but that white people are. They could only take us so far. The way white people constructed the nation prevents it from growing. The way white people define the exercise of liberal rights prevents them from universalizing. The point of this is to establish that the nation and liberalism don't actually have internal conflicts, the white majority has a conflict with them.

So for the nation to be more national, i.e less divided, it must be anti-national. For liberalism to be liberal, it must be illiberal. This is for the sake of a transition as the intransigence of the white majority is broken down. If you object to this on the basis it's against the nation or liberalism, you are called a white reactionary. The problem is its not exactly a reactionary rejection of the nation or liberalism.

Attached: 1651457775196.jpg (1095x1102, 141.24K)

This is what political degeneration looks like. The problem is not white people, they are some of the most liberal people on the planet. The problem is the modern class system that people are supposed to be free individuals in, emancipated from particularities of time and place, is rotting. It's no longer a source of development. As a result, we've seen wildly different stake in globalization develop in the last 30 years, causing all sorts of urban-countryside, regional, racial, etc. divisions. We want to explain these growing divisions away as actually the resentment for the class system and how it shrinks the world, stripping people of the colonial caste system that comes before it.

In short we need a scapegoat for why our system doesn't break down divisions anymore. We settled on the idea it's white people racializing others. This won't save anything.

yeah whatever not reading this left-hand path kikery
go to hell

I want to make marry and have children with a fertile trad Latina!

Attached: Snaptik_7049039838498032902_neekolul.webm (576x1024, 1.46M)

Then stay ignorant I don't care. It's what rightoids do best.

>muh trad latina meme bullshit
kill yourself faggot. No one gives a fuck about your blogpost, nigger.

is that how you try to persuade the board? you suck at this, serously, just stop it.

Proofread your posts nigger

>I've been a Marxist for 20 years
>followed by text wall
Not gonna waste my time reading leftard drivel

Attached: 1633926685239.jpg (1224x689, 78.97K)

I hope in the pursuit of progress you globe collapse . And chances are you will

What do you mean

Just do it
Can bring a horse to water but can't make it drink

eat shit commie faggot

>The problem is the modern class system that people are supposed to be free individuals in, emancipated from particularities of time and place, is rotting
It's not rotting. It was never what made us great in the first place. America was 85% White in 1960, and we've been coasting off of that ever since.

Attached: Individualism.jpg (1280x832, 198.1K)

White replacement isn’t real: Followed by : the system made by whites is now being formed into a system that benefits the world at the expense of whites, therefore in order to prevent backlash whites need to be knocked down a peg. Fuck you zog and your dajal larp

Attached: A4845A44-E841-4D1E-B12C-5B02733842E0.png (372x470, 30.21K)

why do latinx girls age so poorly?

>It's caused by what makes the West politically advanced running out of steam and no longer breaking down history and entering crisis
>We want to explain these growing divisions away as actually the resentment for the class system and how it shrinks the world

Nation = Race. Nothing you typed makes any sense because you have twisted the definitions of simple words to the point where they are meaningless.

The histrionic, narcissistic, tyrannical, immoral left have been co-opted to drive a totalitarian technocratic genocide and world takeover by the worlds richest people, the Rothschilds.

>White people aren't being replaced
not gonna read your other drivel you fedbot

Attached: the_great_replacement_not_conspiracy_UN.png (1024x398, 532.45K)

dominigger cope

Oh I see the first one, thanks

The second one is fine though.

Why do people post this pic? I would fuck her just as much. She is hot.

absolutely disgusting

That was nonsense. Jews want all whites gone, simple as.

Tldr faggot

Attached: 1652381242379.png (573x644, 343.13K)

Isn't the point of setting up this "white reactionary" boogeyman to explain away
>these growing divisions
As due to that RATHER than resentment for the class system?

>that pic
why mexican are like this, they're the USA of spicsland

Forgive me, but you sound just like a coward. Liberty through Illiberty? Do you realize what is lost if this imperfect country, this squabbling nation throws away the U.S. Constitution?

Manufacturing can be restarted. Values can be restored. Strength can be built again just as the Soviets rebuilt their men after first killing millions of them.

Problem is they lost all their free thinkers. Their innovators. Their fucking speakers and idea people. What does Russia do now? Drink vodka while oligarchs prey off the ruins. All China does is copy us.

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you even know? Just because you sat in your rocking chair and graded student papers while secretly being a Marxist for 20 years does not make you an expert on what is necessary to human society.

We need to go to the fucking moon. Then we need to go to Mars. Then we need to go further and find an even more similar planet to Earth to terraform. This will take hundreds if not thousands of years.

Listen to Elon. He’s correct. We need to get off this rock else we get taken out by a rock and lose everything. And the only way we get there is through thousands of years of nonstop innovation.

You don’t get that by killing all your free thinkers and all the people who say No, the trail is this way.

Attached: 4FF20C01-23FF-4BBB-9D22-2F5E14EA6563.jpg (828x574, 84.88K)

youre insane, nothing can infinetely grow and you will realize this sooner than you would have wanted to.

Attached: disgustingtrend.jpg (960x540, 43.09K)

How did she get so white now? Filters?

low standards

Sorry can you rephrase the question

because its a good method to weed out the lefty faggots like you.

Attached: 1625433989576.gif (425x425, 3.66M)

But you are run by based AMLO

>We want to explain these growing divisions away as actually being the result of white reaction, rather than resentment for the class system and how it shrinks the world

Cute. But can she cook a chili relleno?

do you know bondo is?
doesnt negate the fact that you are a pedo groomer lefty faggot.

Attached: 1599851982109.jpg (800x670, 83.44K)

So cute and so breedable

Attached: 88793799_816693642545215_7221179305842160141_n.webm (720x1280, 2.17M)

>But can she cook a chili relleno?
>tratorous mexican living in the united states
you know she doesn't, if she did she wouldnt be a fucking american ewhore, she would be a trad mexican wife.

>I’ve been a Marxist for 20 years
You’re so smart and educated. You still believe jews and their lies, kys retard!

Attached: 1D080C1C-F93F-4DE0-9335-B1680663F4CD.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

>I've been a Marxist for 20 years and saw the growth of the culture war
Yeah, and you posted a really, really annoying shitskin bitch, so I stopped reading immediately.

>I dont care!!! That's why I came made two massive paragraphs full of dogshit its cause I dont care!!!!
Cope and Seethe faggot.

Attached: fuckunigger.gif (338x610, 3.77M)

okay, I read your wall of text. Last part reminds me of reading Hinterland.
One question... who is the "we" who decided to use "white people racializing others" as a scapegoat? And why do you think this will amount to anything beyond a total fascist victory when you push too far?

SO what do you do for work and what do you suppose your role will be once you get your worker's paradise after abolishing private property?

Attached: DD.png (420x420, 32.08K)

You’re the kind of dumb nigger to empty his fuel tanks because his car weighs too much.

ABSOLUTELY STARK IMAGERY

Didn’t read

You will flee or die from economic collapse and war.

Cold, dead eyes...like a doll's eyes.