/bsg/- Buffalo Shooting General: Zeb is gone but we have jonah so we good

/bsg/- Buffalo Shooting General #3

Thread for documenting the shooting that happened on May 14th, 2022.
This thread is for theories, information, logs, text, etc. ANYTHING related to the shooting.

>Shooting video
no-cookie.kiwifarms.net/data/video/3292/3292545-a7659239defa173cd5029bcc69746517.mp4 (embed)

>Discord logs
Find it yourself.

>Manifesto
files.catbox.moe/jvis0p.pdf

>Who is Armand?
Armand is a suspected groomer/fed who had correspondence with the shooter. His discord was leaked, and a few people were able to chat with him. Its possible you'll see scrots of conversations with him, just remember Armand is the groomer, the other person is likely a fellow Any Forumsack who DM'ed him.

>Who is Jonah
Jonah is a leaf who has not only the full shooting video, but also had correspondence with both Armand and the shooter. His identity is unknown and no one had contacted him.
(possibly Bread.#6969)

>Theories
There are many theories regarding the shooting. A popular one on here is that the feds groomed him into being a shooter, though its not 100% confirmed. However, anyone who completely denies this option is likely a glownigger themselves.

>What needs to be done
Some user mentioned an Entropy discord and a Wayne Lambright discord, where Jonah supposedly has been active. It might be a good lead, though its unconfirmed.

>Who is Sandman?
(Cross-thread)
Sandman is the person referenced and quoted, as Saint Sandman in the shooter manifesto. Sandman is a well known 60s/early 70 years old member from /bag/ discord server of the /k/ board. Extremely knowledgeable in weapon he was at the very least an inspiration to the shooter.

Possible starting point

Wayne: gg/KatRZT2ZpY
Hidden Any Forums server: gg/MvrsaY7hrN
Entropy server: UNKNOWN

These are the only servers i've personally thought could lead to Jonah. Both have had leads, but were dead ends. Don't spam them, we don't want to be auto-banned from servers we can investigate.

Attached: 1652657091801.jpg (1126x685, 202.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SvLWNX_jXCk
twitter.com/JoMiMi_h
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/hail saint gendron/
steamcommunity.com/groups/TheEntropyTE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/377489888/#377489888
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Find it yourself you glowing faggot

More leads

Martha is the new Milk Mare of Any Forums.

bump youtu.be/SvLWNX_jXCk

Attached: glowing.png (682x379, 403.12K)

>>Who is Jonah
>Jonah is a leaf who has not only the full shooting video, but also had correspondence with both Armand and the shooter. His identity is unknown and no one had contacted him.
>(possibly Bread.#6969)
Update the OP nigga
Anyway I will try to reach out to armand, I doubt he'll get back in contact tho

bump

Attached: 1652836488839.png (3426x2317, 3.36M)

I emergency baked sowy nigga

ALL HAIL SAINT GENDRON!! KILL NIGGERS, KIKES AND MUDSHARKS! FUCK SAINT DENIERS!

Attached: SAINT GENDRON - BE BASED!.jpg (642x530, 49.14K)

Post your manifesto.

Attached: 1538770865311.jpg (1267x630, 82.79K)

as was said in the last thread, why are leafs trying to slide this thread?

We still don't know the original discord or how many were in it. Still no solid knowledge on who uploaded the original thread, or manifest, or anything.

Twitter possibly Jonah's containing discord nessages from the supposed shooter to a friend

twitter.com/JoMiMi_h

Poster in last thread claiming to be Jonah has not yet confirmed if this is their account

If not post every connection and server he's on

it stops now

Attached: 888888888.png (763x505, 154.76K)

Retard

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/hail saint gendron/

Attached: 1652673240781.jpg (1000x1200, 72.41K)

I have a friend who was in Entropy, what you need to know is that the server is gone (other than pretender off shoots). This could be bullshit but keep it in mind my anons. Armand is most likely from old Entropy and not the new ones. Some user should contact him, however I really fucking doubt he is gonna answer considering he is probably shitting his pants from all the fed attention he is gonna get. If I was him I would pack up to the highlands in a cabin lmao.

Bump. Nice bake OP.

Tell us about Entropy

For those curious about where the Armand link came from:
However I still can’t find a source for the Armand-Jimbo discord screencap. Until then I can’t just assume it’s legit, this “Armand” may have nothing to do with this any more than “Jonah” who claims he has no connection. The keystone is the Armand-Jimbo conversation and I don’t know where that came from.

this

Was just about to say this.

>feds and journos blame Any Forums for instigating the Buffalo shooting, start spamming threads constantly, including obviously inorganic false flag #SaintGendron memes
>Any Forums itself starts investigating the shooting, digging into steam and discord and post archives to get info on involved persons
>feds and journos posting here should be interested in getting info on this event if they actually care about preventing more occurances in the future, and therefore help us out
>they aren't
Yep, glowniggers did this.

Attached: hk416.jpg (900x900, 85.58K)

Mexican user trying to redac a half decent update post for kiwiniggers here. What I know is that some faggot named armand groomed the shooter he is from the UK, and we have his steam account, according to hearsay from some fag named jonah, am I correct?

are you really jonah because you do realize the feds will be coming to you soon right?

>Get your friend to come on board and tell us about Entropy.

FTFY

Anything else that I should know.

>t.

Attached: CIAGlownigger.png (389x236, 110.01K)

Entropy is an old fed/pol server that Armand was active in when it was still around. I have friend who was in it when it wasn't deleted. It was chock full of feds and hyper edgelords (like armand) go into the steam group and this confirms it as you can see Jonah being mentioned b4 the shooting happpened.
steamcommunity.com/groups/TheEntropyTE

You're not getting the video.

yeah he knows - this guy seems innocence desu

MANY
SUCH
FUCKING
CASES

Attached: 1652837800877.png (1472x821, 128.33K)

That's a fair take unless another user corrects me. Been in this bread since before it was a general. Thanks mexicokiwi

Huh?
Why the fuck did he mentions us?

Attached: 1.png (886x312, 75.02K)

Get your friend in Entropy to DM 2-4 people about Armand. This is really strange.

So there was no entropy discord? It was just a steam group?

>be fed
>log into Any Forums
>post some glowing glowshit
>screenshot it
>"aha!, look at this post you chuds, this is what you guys wanted, why do you blamde the feds now huh?"
Yup, this is getting out of hand.

Attached: Sleepygate01.jpg (755x1024, 195.03K)

That's a pretty good starting point, you could also mention that Armand has a possible connection to the OA9 but that's just schizo conjecture (although fun to theorize).

ALSO this is complete speculation but since Armand is a britbong could he have connections to O9A? He is hyper edgelord and right wing so he fits the bill. Jonah you have any idea about this?

hopefully he can help as much as possible then

that's not a lead it's schizo retardation stop posting it

O9A*
I'm starting to believe it at this point.

Why?

>ALSO this is complete speculation but since Armand is a britbong could he have connections to O9A? He is hyper edgelord and right wing so he fits the bill. Jonah you have any idea about this? (You)
no he's not O9A he's a fashlarper, I used to larp as o9a though for shits but its tranny shit>are you really jonah because you do realize the feds will be coming to you soon right?
I am not canadian lol>If not post every connection and server he's on
You have his steam from the last thread I posted it, thats all I have

is op a faggot?

I’ll amend this by also noting that the screenshots also show a shared server, some sort of Entropy 2.0 thing. Again, though, none of this matters if we don’t know the source and validity of the screenshot in this
post. We could just be on a ruse cruise here. This is why we need information consolidated.

because it's literal schizo retardation some retarded meme flaggot kept posting just because a google search of those names turns up some guy named that. it has nothing to do with the shooter or the discord people we are looking for.

I need proof that it's you.

Huh? I was invited to that server a looooong time ago. I glanced at it from time to time but it just seemed like a bunch of newfags burbling back and forth tired copypastas. I left out of boredom. Wish I could remember, but it’s been a few years.

He was groomed by the azov battalion of Ukraine, just like the christchurch shooter. The christchurch shooter even traveled to Ukraine to train before returning to New Zealand to shoot up that mosque. Both of them used the Azov battalion black sun symbol that the Azov neo nazis brought back and re-popularized in 2014. No one else was using that symbol before them. And it makes sense that the Christchurch shooter would use it considering he was groomed and trained by them in Ukraine. Buffalo shooter was also groomed by Azov battalion from Ukraine. Note the black sun symbol.

Attached: 1652837217688.jpg (1280x720, 342.13K)

use a trip bro

op is fed

Attached: wasd2.png (760x507, 279.71K)

Would you please confirm if this is your twitter or not?

do you know anyone who knows armand you could dm? we need to turn the volume on this up to a 10 because if those chats are legitimate there's some dark shit going on

shut up you fucking nigger no he wasnt, commit suicide and stop spamming

Same groomers and handlers. Note the azov battalion black sun symbol. For some reason they're trying to hide the connections leading back to Ukraine.

Attached: 1652661876973.jpg (1920x1200, 640.51K)

>I need proof that it's you.

Attached: file.png (1558x205, 60.81K)

throwing this out again, we was looking into this discord killing before buffalo soldier but I only remembered it when the pledge talk came up.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/377489888/#377489888

It has two people with the names of the potential discord users in the same company around the area the shit happened. Coulden't the two just be lying about their location in chats online?

According to a Jew who robbed me today there were multiple shooters, just like Vegas. He said the camera cut out at times.

Attached: 1624208759926m.jpg (796x1024, 161.79K)

Azov battalion also helped at Unite The Right as detailed by the FBI when they started tracing the instigators. They really don't want you guys to make the connections back to Ukraine or to start looking into it. Really makes you wonder.

Attached: 1652671286832.jpg (1280x720, 335.83K)

Feds are hiring sweatshop tier agents from South East Asia

This is the key, glowies. Pay the fuck attention. Steam accounts collect Identifiable info to sell you games. Armand had many games. They have his info. Get that info and get your UK peers to lay hands on him before he disappears back to whatever refugee shithole country he comes from.

Attached: 2A7ACB6C-A287-4776-9D84-B692A5CFAA3D.png (750x1334, 700.71K)

ITT

Attached: 1647221979865.png (500x523, 127.76K)

>Would you please confirm if this is your twitter or not?
No, I'm not a brony but a year ago I had 3-4 bronies in my discord lmao

That's just a sonnerad

Moonbutt is best pony and Aryanne, our princess of Any Forums.

Hopefully when the state no longer has use for them, they'll meet their last moments in an unmarked ditch. Imagine doing what they do for a paycheck.

Attached: government.jpg (1200x846, 168.18K)

SOMEBODY GET THAT FUCKING LEAF TO RELEASE THE FULL VIDEO!
I'M SO PISSED THAT I'M SNEEDING!!!

Attached: An epic leaf bait meme..png (625x626, 66.25K)

Buffalo shooter even used the Ukrainian black sun symbol which is mainly used by Ukrainian linked or inspired groups. He didn't use the regular nazi swatstika. Why are so many domestic terrorists using Ukranian neo nazi symbolism? And why don't people want you looking into Ukranian azov neo nazis and the use of the black sun symbol in the west. I mean no other groups used that symbol despite it being from the 1940s until 2014. What happened in 2014 that the black sun symbol became so popular? And where did it start to become so popular?

Attached: 1652658145724.jpg (1242x720, 300.86K)

>POOJEET
>VACBANNED
FUCKING KEK

Use a tripcode so we can recognize you.

bless you user

they almost got me to post. just here for martha 34's.

but are you really jonas?
whos jewing who? This shit it like Terminal Recall

He's a schizo, don't think to much into it.

So you would have no way of posting the intial discord screenshots anons say that twitter account posted

I just remember, late last year on discord Armand was trying to run away from the UK with his cryptomoney because he was involved in credit card fraud and shit like that. He supposedly had a million in ETH and was saying he was going to Dubai. I dont know if it was a larp or he's in Dubai but yeah. The credit card fraud and the cryptoscams were legit he was involved in em

This faggot named all his accounts "Armand?"

no it has one guy name jonah armand what the fuck are you on about schizo retard it's some 60 year old boomer

Make sure you report Armand's steam account and put in the report that he is both a uk-nigger and to foward his shit to the uk glowies

Feds know we're turbo autists so they're throwing in some red herring patterns.

No it dosen't. Look again idiot

Discord should be banned for grooming.

>So you would have no way of posting the intial discord screenshots anons say that twitter account posted
I don't know what the screenshots were

>use a trip bro
rareflag is enough :^)

You never posted discord screenshots here the day of the shooting?

Attached: mixedboi.jpg (500x500, 45.08K)

Federal agencies are trying hard to push to make the shooter a hero on this board, to all you glows reading. FEDS GROOM SHOOTERS

>You never posted discord screenshots here the day of the shooting?
No I was seething at the leaf for not posting shit lol

Mexikiwi nigger here, do you people have any more original armand-shooter screen or nah. Because I think da post is good to go.

theory
billy echiner set this up, and got away with it... the industry is tough!

Attached: billy.png (210x240, 89.72K)

and like that it ALL comes back to the Seychelles niggers.
you are being co-opted by furries.