Gays are guns

Attached: 2378462734.png (598x428, 278.4K)

If Mohammed wasn't a loser, why did he force a child to marry him?

no

The Christians didn't participate in the faggot wedding. They just didn't want to work on it. There is a difference.

Should I buy a Mossberg 500? I'm looking for a reliable pump shotgun for hunting ducks.

gay chat:

discord gg/kGDvnbtB

I don't duck hunt but Mossy's are good shotguns.

wtf we need common sense gay control NOW!!!!

hands off our bodies

>wedding cake
>murder gun

Yes

>wedding cake
>gun

no

Obviously not. This is some retard twitter logic.

Attached: cake modeling 2012.jpg (2000x1333, 660.15K)

I bake cakes for a living, but I refuse to sell one to faggots

I sell guns for a living, but I refuse to sell one to a mass shooter

These things are equivalent. Had the person buying the gun disclosed their intentions he would never have sold it, obviously you fucking retard.

>If selling a gay couple a wedding cake means a "christian" baker participated in their marriage,
nice strawman

Attached: 1646426334074.jpg (749x810, 359.8K)

Gun store owner doesn't know that the gun is going to be used to murder, whereas the baker knows that he's being asked to make a wedding cake for a gay wedding.

No but he knows damn well where that cake is going, and it’s in the wretched mouth of a dick sucker.

Now maybe if the gun store owner said “okay now shoot up a grocery store” that’d be different.

Why does he no longer sell custom wedding cakes? I thought he won his court case?

I'm so confused cattlepals!

Attached: NoWeddingCakesHere.png (438x728, 282.58K)

Why the fuck are you posting non-white Twitter images on Any Forums? Are the fucking retarded?

So does hiring a gay person make the school board child molesters?
yes, yes it does.

No you retard.

Requesting a person's artistry to personalize a cake for a gay wedding is different than not selling cakes at all. The baker was still willing to sell the cake and the tools to write on it themselves.

It'd be like asking the gun manufacturer to write "Nigger Killer Hitler 14/88 GlowOp Mass Shooter" on the rifle, in which the manufacturer would similarly tell you to get fucked.

Unfavorable treatment of any sort is discrimination. The baker wanted to make them feel bad for being gay. His actions were hostile and unlawful.

Artists don't have an obligation to fulfill every request they're given.

I use to sell guns, I could refuse to sell a gun to someone I didn’t feel should have a gun. Just like the baker should be able to refuse to make a cake for a bunch of faggots.

okay groomer

Hello Mr. Muslim, I'd like a bacon cake that says Fuck Mohammed. Yes, you have to.

Attached: sage-rubbed.png (800x800, 421.96K)

he was targeted by a trans couple and their lawyer as soon as he went back to business, so he said "fuck this" and stopped making custom cakes

I don't think its any particular ritual, no.

Is the entire US constitution just a ritual?