To the racists using Waukesha to deflect

Why don't we talk about Las Vegas, or Aurora, or Pittsburgh, or El Paso, or Atlanta, or Charleston?

Or any of the other countless attacks carried out by white supremacists?

Attached: waukesha.png (654x411, 46.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/
theconversation.com/are-mass-shootings-a-white-mans-problem-85286
news.sky.com/story/why-are-white-men-more-likely-to-carry-out-mass-shootings-11252808
theconversation.com
youtu.be/dDYFqqfx1E8
youtu.be/-iEwZiDSexI
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Las Vegas had no motive.

I'm racist and I don't like non white people.
What's so hard to understand?

Pittsburgh? You mean the easter nigger party?

Attached: mic_twitter2.jpg (600x600, 64.33K)

Las Vegas shooter targeted a country music festival. Also that guy in Columbus Ohio was.pretty left wing

Also james fields od aurora was a nut job.

Also Chicago every weekend. Fuck you op, I saw you getting fucksled in the ass on the train tracks behind the Ross Dress for Less, faggot

I don't know, why don't we talk about all the under reported black on white crime?

>Why don't we talk about Las Vegas
Yeah let's talk about Vegas.
How do you like your sushi? Comped?

Attached: you will live to see man made horrors beyond your comprehension.png (457x187, 159.36K)

I farted on a jew
Simple as

Attached: 1652709141056.jpg (1902x5719, 3.54M)

I raise you black crime statistics.

Attached: 1590886035955.jpg (573x902, 107.6K)

I raise to you the crimes of the jews, who brought the niggers in the first place. The slave ships owned by Moses Levy and Aaron Lopez sure looked as nigger crammed as those nigger refugee boats sponsored by kikes
I farted on a jew
Simple as

the tops shooting was done by a self identified leftist.

>nooooo don't call out our hypocrisy

because none of those were racially motivated

HOW ABOUT THE 100S OF RACIALLY MOTIVATED ATTACKS ON WHITES?

You WILL have sweaty, intimate baby making sex with a jewess.
You WILL take leave of your racial senses as her massive khazarian milkers helicopter with your thrusts
You WILL forsake your God as you feel her legs wrap around you
You WILL lock eyes and proclaim your undying love for her as you cum together
You WILL have Jewish children with her
>Verification not required white boi
Submit to jewess

Also, mass shootings will stop when every white man is given unfettered access to Jewish women for mating and companionship

Attached: 7PkiB-HR1obAOEX11KY19W1HnhU48E1OXYs67_BTls0.jpg (640x716, 47.19K)

One is being ignored and the others is being pushed endlessly. Why is this hard to understand?

Waukesha didn't have motive either, just conjecture that he was angry about whites and rammed a parade without knowing their racial makeup with no evidence of premeditated. It could come out that he did target them because he was try to kill whites, it's possible, but what happened in Buffalo needs no conjecture and it came with buck breaking memes.

I raise you small dick white men mass shooting statistics.

statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/
theconversation.com/are-mass-shootings-a-white-mans-problem-85286
news.sky.com/story/why-are-white-men-more-likely-to-carry-out-mass-shootings-11252808

oh god i'm gonna fucking cum right now

you're a nigger, cope, seethe, & sneed for your kike masters.
thread/

Attached: Nigger&(((Handler))).jpg (575x602, 60.33K)

>theconversation.com

Attached: 1609472094955.png (1262x754, 1.26M)

(You)

Attached: 1652838828736.png (1440x3120, 1.31M)

sneed

>, just conjecture that he was angry about whites
It's well established.

Also

GOOGLE VESTER FLANAGAN.

Attached: download (5).jpg (235x215, 7.74K)

>Las Vegas
Ummm... Excuse me?
Cool it with the anti-semitism.
Big yikes.

Racist are bad.

The current president and pretty much all of his supporters are racist.

I don't abide racism.

Attached: racism.webm (360x202, 2.87M)

I feel ashamed to be black

Were any of them racists?

He sounds like a Black Supremacist.

It's not about Right versus Left, it's about Blacks versus Whites.
As a Black man, he doesn't give a shit about politics, only race.

Attached: 1652635633032.jpg (1156x2229, 826.43K)

GOOGLE VESTER FLANAGAN.!

Attached: u.png (574x763, 504.15K)

Damn straight.

Attached: 36368.png (583x352, 21.01K)

>the one with a shooter targeting certain people with the manifesto citing talking points from conservative politicians and Tucker Carlson that admits the killing are racially motivated is getting attention while the guy who had a hateful post about whites and a hateful post about cops who rammed his car into a parade isn't getting the same amount of attention
lmao

Why don't we compare [street name in south Chicago], [street name in south Kansas City], [MLK Boulevard in any American city], etc

>It's not about Right versus Left, it's about Blacks versus Whites.
The left hates White people

(in general)

The right (SORT OF) kind of defends Whites.

GOOGLE VESTER FLANAGAN.
GOOGLE VESTER FLANAGAN.
GOOGLE VESTER FLANAGAN.

he wasn't briefed by the glowniggers that you simply DO NOT talk about what happened in vegas. wouldn't want their f&g arms deal that went wrong to become public knowledge.

The motive was well established? I saw one post about whites and one about cops. That isn't a well established motive, especially considering the time that passed between the posts and the massacre.

What are you trying to say here, that murder only matters when it offends your political sensibilities?

Sorry heres the non shit version

Attached: 1652638643725.jpg (1050x2019, 464.8K)

Yea, let’s talk about black or white crime. We won’t limit it to statistically insignificant mass murdering.

can we get some vegas redpills for the glowies?

Ah ah ah, not so fast user. You better make sure you only climax while inside of your Jewess. Procreation is your mission as a man. Don't make her wait.

Attached: 1509043028424.png (534x800, 477.72K)

>Las Vega
Where a bunch of whites were shot?
How about we keep the conversation straight. Blacks have kills far more whites in America than whites have blacks.

None of those were racially motivated, you kike rat

ok cunt

Attached: gunproblem.jpg (881x862, 86.16K)

>statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/
"Broadly speaking, the racial distribution of mass shootings mirrors the racial distribution of the U.S. population as a whole. While a superficial comparison of the statistics seems to suggest African American shooters are over-represented and Latino shooters underrepresented"
from your own fucking "1982 - 2022" source you retarded faggot. sounds like the black baby carrots are seething about their subhumanity and taking it out on the rest of us. white lives matter.

Attached: 1651634402390.png (1023x653, 270.73K)

I'm saying there are obvious differences you're choosing to ignore. I'm saying one was a shooter targeting certain people with the manifesto citing talking points from conservative politicians and Tucker Carlson that admits the killing are racially motivated while the other is a guy who had a hateful post about whites and a hateful post about cops who rammed his car into a parade indiscriminately.

I just don't like niggers, every other race is fine, just not niggers. Does that make me racist?

Thanks for letting everyone know you're just putting on a show, retard.

You do.

What do those differences matter though? Why should we care about them. Murder is murder. Murder isn't less murder because there is or isn't racism behind it.

Guaranteed every single one of those cities Bishop Swan mentioned had at least one murder committed by a bLack Supremacist over the weekend.

Attached: WhitePeople.jpg (584x502, 54.23K)

No white supremacist ever attacked me at random for no reason. Niggers have.

Fuck you nigger. We'll kill you all.

Blacks need to follow the wisdom and guidance of their great saints not rappers and ball players: youtu.be/dDYFqqfx1E8

Attached: The black mother - saint Josephine .jpg (491x434, 53.54K)

Do you want to talk about the disproportionate amount of violent crime niggers that make up 13% of the population commit? It’s over 50%.

it's too late. i cummed super quick. there was no way i was going to get my cock inside that goddess in time. she's too sexy for me.

He had a YouTube channel full of pro-black and anti-white shit

He's right, you know

Attached: 1561503969944.png (2560x1440, 2.92M)

Saint Josephine pray for us

youtu.be/-iEwZiDSexI

Attached: From slave to Saint.jpg (720x895, 195.34K)

I'm not. You just aren't worth my time. Scum.

how bout just neck yourself vice intern wannabe fed bitch

How about Detroit 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8... or how about Chicago 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.... or better yet, how about Baltimore 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15...?

He saw people that didn't look like him and he wanted them dead. Same way they attack asians so yes there was a motive.

Worry about the satanic freemason cops who inundate these Manchurian candidates with witchcraft which fuels these events. End freemasonry in police. Their oaths are the linchpin of corruption in our society
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Cops masonry.jpg (720x534, 104.55K)

Listen here you little shit, just because whites are better at making the head lines doesn't mean Detroit and Chicago aren't war zones every damn night because of the coons. Atleast when we do it it's either because we're psychopaths or driven to a point where action is the only answer. Not for drugs or simply because "tha nigguh be dissin me" or "he wearin da wrong culuh nigguh"

Shut up nigger.

Attached: 1652761226156m.jpg (533x1024, 173.68K)

I'm pretty sure he wasn't selling a bunch of old rifles for some spending money.

Freemasons love the race hate. They stoke it from both sides

Attached: Black freemasonry .jpg (711x536, 90.67K)

Stone Cold Steve Austin
>It aint a colour thing. It aint a race thing. Its a me kicking your ass thing

None of those things were white supremacists.

Why are you kikes always spamming that ugly rat face kikess? Do you think it works as some psychological manipulations to get Goyim alliance (subjugation)? Rate face is ugly as fuck. I can find much prettier women with the same pair size breast and hips. Matter of fact, pretty standard body in a Latina and med.

Attached: 1650896620993.jpg (710x567, 73.07K)

Turn to Christ in humble trust like saint Josephine Bakhita

youtu.be/dDYFqqfx1E8

Attached: Saint Josephine.jpg (600x842, 96.77K)

Attached: 123F389B-013B-4EB5-AFE6-F1239D647279.gif (686x380, 1.7M)

Weak, user. There is a voluptuous Jewess out there crying because she doesn't have a husband or children yet. Stop playing with your cock and go get her. Once you're in bed with your Jewish wife you'll start acting like a real man.

Attached: maxresdefault (16).jpg (1280x720, 154.75K)

Jews can be saved just look at saint Edith Stein

youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c

Attached: Edith.jpg (720x713, 90.29K)

Source: my fat, unwashed ass

That's an assumption. The shooter's motives aren't assumed, he put it out there. Unless there was a recent development where he said he saw the white parade and wanted to run over only white people, it's not the same.

Shut up nigger.

Attached: 1652674446998m.jpg (693x1024, 68.31K)

vegas + aurora are obvious cia psyops perpetuated onto WHITES or (((whites))) so what's your point?

oh god i'm fucking cumming again

Saint Edith pray for us

Attached: Saint Edith.jpg (720x966, 181.25K)

White men are sick of niggers
I got sick of niggers too, that's why I married a white man
t. black woman

Don't bother, these guys are dogmatist who could care less about the facts.

Blacks aren't the enemy. Non Christian Whites who betrayed Christ are. They are judas to be wiped out. Christ is king

Attached: Christian holy war .jpg (720x463, 105.04K)

Blacks make marvelous Roman Catholics

Attached: His eminence Francis Arzine.jpg (649x943, 84.69K)

Exactly, just tell niggers to shut up and move on.

Shut up nigger.

Attached: 1652590216346.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

I'll raise him the 90% rate of interracial violence committed by niggers against Whites, the 30,000 White women every year raped by niggers, and the 50% annual homicide rate committed by niggers.