Boomers and reverse mortgages

Should reverse mortgages be illegal? What is it with boomers being the worst possible generation?

Attached: boomers.jpg (845x352, 142.86K)

>Lead poisoning
>Growing up in literally the most economically prosperous era in human history
>Not realizing all the sacrifices that generations before them had to make to get to that point
>Not willing to maintain anything or pass along anything to the future
>Falling to Jew globalist propaganda and selling out the entire West permanently in exchange for pricegouged houses

Basically all these. Any boomers that were actually based, like pic related, died decades ago.

Attached: marvin_heemeyer.jpg (240x237, 12.47K)

boomer is the nigger of the world

Been thinking about George Carlin or William Pierce. If, somehow, they managed to live into the 2020s, the former would have become a soulless husk like Louis CK or Colbert, and the latter would have been suicided.

It's just fucked to think that the alive boomers in positions of power are so desperate to prove their loyalty to the globalists, and the vast majority are either selfish or still blissfully unaware of the damage they caused.

What gives a loser kid the right to MY house? I played my own cards right, I figured out the system, I worked my ass off, stayed employed, earned promotions, did what I had to do, watched my spending and I paid my mortgage off. I don't owe anyone shit. Not that I'm going to do the reverse mortgage thing - that's stupid. But my wife and I may sell our large house after we retire and downsize somewhere nice - maybe to a 3 bedroom villa on St Thomas. I intend on enjoying my retirement. I suggest YOU get busy and get SMART.

Behold the boomer in his natural habitat. Peak narcissism

I lived with my parents for years helping out around the house with the expectation I would care for them when they get older. Wasn't until after my dad died and two years before my mom died I found out there was a reverse mortgage and I wasn't getting anything,

Most wealth is inherited wealth. They are stealing it right out from under the younger generation and boomers are too blue pilled to see it.

This.
You are not entitled to a home.
You are not entitled to a job.

Attached: 1635846562674.jpg (600x450, 225.23K)

It's their money, you entitled little nigger. Sweet jesus... Parasites like you make me sick.

"They're blowing MY inheritance!!! WAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

Get a good, union factory job. Save up for a couple years.
BUY YOUR OWN HOME YOU INGRATE

That is because boomers see amusement in our pain and suffering. Im fucking tired of the shit, if they could not mass murder us through abortions they send us off to a pointlessfucking war in the 3rd world shit holes of the middle east. Oh wait that's not enough, here, lets shit all over veterans who came back and get them on fentanyl and fuck them over in divorce court. Oh wait there are still some young ones left lets force them to take a gene mutation flu shot that will decrease their lifespan or just out right kill them.

Idk bros, desu where the fuck do we find a portal to isekai to another fucking world and make a hobbiton?

nah its the banks money now nigger

that was one of the most depressing things i ever read, fuck boomers for ruining our future.

take note, my ID is bear
housing market dog dick soon

Attached: housing market.gif (686x378, 175.55K)

It would be a real shame if something happened to BlackRock's very large collection of flammable structures. But everyone loves them too much, so it would be really sad.

You are entitled to the guillotine my friend

You are not entitled to permanent safety, keep that in mind. Play nice and we’ll all get along ;)

Be strong.

Attached: 1651009136430.jpg (1024x664, 63.11K)

This is 100% jewish and glorious. You goys will own nothing and be miserable cattle. Rest happy boomers on down contributed to the demise of their own people. Get fucked goyim.

Attached: Non democratic forced desegregation.jpg (650x510, 93.59K)

>good, union, factory job
They don't exist anymore, boomers shipped all those jobs over to China dumbass.

Thanks king.

Day of the pillow when?

your children will live shit ass lives in some rented one bedroom apartment as they don't have the same economic privileges you had, you haven't worked shit, and everyone here nows it, because you a lazy entitled, spoiled boomer, your parents actually fought wars and faced hard times while you where just the snooty nosed spoiled brat they raised, and you never grew out of it, now you are some pathetic, old, fat rotting child in the body of a old man.

Attached: 612394123409.gif (498x373, 1.99M)

Boomers don’t really understand what reverse mortgages are. They’re not trying to screw their kids, they just fell for some jew scam to get a loan they won’t have to pay back without ever factoring in inheritance.

The parents of boomers were forced to be responsible as very young adults and boomers were brought up this way but housing was cheap. Boomers swift to kick out their kids because that’s how it was for them didn’t realize that housing was so expensive even though they should have because of the value of their own house. They get it now but it’s too late but we also see gen Z and young millennials not moving out and their parents are more accepting of it