DUUUDE THE FEDS ARE HERE

Off yourself

Attached: 1652828387835.jpg (750x579, 345.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/liberty_onion
youtube.com/watch?v=jpJDnyZqfLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Glownigger got his fee fees hurted???? Poor babby

I have never seen costa rica flag here and Im on here literally every single day for hours on end. Who the fuck are you working for?

DARK MAGA

The feds have been here for years
> Lurk moar faggot

I think it hilarious when Any Forumscucks suddenly pretend that "feds" are the people who truly espouse views that pol/cucks have proudly held for years.

I post here all the time, and Im not even OP (who is a faggot by the way). Stop being such a newfag. Costa Rica is not even rare, and I'm 80% of all costa rican posts here.

Attached: CRapu.jpg (950x968, 157.48K)

this thread

Attached: glowie.jpg (747x615, 58.94K)

Diversity hire glownigger shaqueenas are fucking pissed.
Good.

Attached: index.png (584x584, 409.29K)

t.me/liberty_onion
The feds ignore the threads where they are humiilated and mocked, this thread is majorically safe.

Wacobros... we got to cocky

I hate CIA niggers and I want to murder them and urinate on their faces

>glowdigger
kek

What are you waiting for cuck?

the feds are absolutely here. this board gets monitored by Goldman Sachs, no doubt other banks and the government monitors this

Attached: HOWDOTHEYKNOW!?.png (1026x1054, 1.09M)

so, maybe Any Forums is not a hivemind? do you even know what I mean? or do you just respond to script?

Attached: Did you get all that.gif (498x319, 2.54M)

If any of those people are reading this, I have something important to say to them: You are all niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=jpJDnyZqfLw

why do you glow and why are you a nigger
answer me

they get alerted when you mention Goldman Sachs specifically, especially if it's a threat or you mention specific people like the CEO.

t. used to work in their security div a few years ago