Being Black in America Became Exhausting

More black people are finally waking up and leaving the racist dystopia that is America. Japan is the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=pSkWPzfk8_U

Attached: black-in-japan.jpg (1280x720, 137.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/rN7ROrug5AJDDtOIxQ6MFg/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS THREAD LOOKS FAMILIAR

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/rN7ROrug5AJDDtOIxQ6MFg/type/op/

Have you ever considered even merely visiting Africa? Why do you hate your heritage so much. Don't say you don't because all you do is fucking leech.

subtle redpill
>we ruined that country, time to destroy this one

We wouldn't have to visit Africa if you spotted dick eating faggots didn't bring us here and to your awful country.

lol

*eats you*
ooga booga, nooga personooga brooga

Then just fucking go back, Africa is a paradise on earth after all. Some people would kill to be a privileged first worlder like you

I am black. We should all return to Africa.

Rastafari religion says to defeat babylon we have to reunite in Ethiopia. Every black king needs to move there.

Attached: 23BFE3CD-ABB5-49BF-ACB6-2DDB73A98160.jpg (750x500, 32.98K)

Why don’t they ever move to black majority countries in Africa

Who would kill exactly?
We could've still been first worlders, why would you ruin such a perfect job?

Its a real problem.

As an African American I will move to Africa. The problem is in choosing a country.

Either they are successful but white and rascist like south africa and zimbabwe was or they are mildly successful like Egypt and Morocco but they are arabs not true Africans.

All the actual African countries are desperately poor so Im not sure which one to choose. Im thinking Botswana.

user, this is obvious cope

King. We were sold by our brothers in Africa. It is our duty to return home. We will reunite and will then take the west by force.

Join me in Botswana.

lmao

Attached: 1652679376001.png (989x748, 1.61M)

Don't care, I still fucked your mom and auntie.

They would have to live near niggers then.

let's go to Nigeria first, i got something to do.

Japan has even less tolerance for nigger bullshit than America, even in this pozzed day and age. Japanese culture is all about staying in line, minding your own business, shutting the hell up, not showing emoting and above all else: not making waves. None of which niggers can do for more than a few minutes at a time.

Yes. Very exhausting for all involved.

They dont have to do any of that shit because thats all Japanese supremacy.

URGENT IM CALLING NOBITA!!

Too many muslims

Niggers who are wealthy and perceptive enough to leave America in the first place makes them a whole lot different from other ghetto niggers.
Too bad tho they are still niggers.

the nigger africa experience

>no generous welfare state
>not a protected class
>must work hard and long hours
>must be a skilled worker to work there at all
If he thinks the West is racist then imagine how an ethnically homogeneous highly ethnocentric nation will treat him. He will move back.

I would gladly pay 40 billion dollars to move all the niggers rather than give the Ukraine (Lockheed and Raytheon) 40 billion

Tourists get some leeway because they are just that: tourists. Rich people can always buy their way out of having to observe certain social rules, same as everywhere else. But if you try to put down roots in a middle class Japo suburb and act like a loud-ass pavement ape then you're in for a bad time.

Don't go to Botswana, AIDS rate is way too high and their politics have taken a turn for the worse recently. Go to Namibia if you want a Southern African nation that is chill and not retarded

They do, but threads about black americans moving to africa doesn't trigger Any Forums like these kinds do.

No, if anything we encourage them when they mention wanting to go back to Africa.

He acts as though he'll be treated any better in Japan. I doubt he has citizenship, probably just some VISA nigger.

I like my version.

Attached: we-wuz-kangz.jpg (960x732, 203.44K)

my friends in a afro-carribean nigger from yorkshire with the thick accent and he fucking loves living in japan because hes not a crybaby american nigger

Of course, but you have to understand this is a troll thread we're posting in meant to trigger Any Forums weebs. It's basically a veiled "u mad wytboi" thread.