Societal collapse

How long until the entire world suffers societal collapse? And is it being planned? Who wins if society collapses?

Attached: tumblr_c036979e9588d18487141951b46bbe16_d9a51c0f_400.jpg (400x597, 56.34K)

>How long until the entire world suffers societal collapse? And is it being planned? Who wins if society collapses?
never, no, and kikes...there saved you having to read anymore replies

Why the fuck do you think society is going to hold together?

It will under the weight of obese retards calling anyone shooting niggers a fucking fed. I've disowned my right wing positions ever since this bullshit. All bets are off as far as allegiances to anyone go.

When the collapse happens I'm commandeering a ship to England and making Belle Delphine my war bride to sit at my side as I lay waste to the isles.

Demographic collapse of wipepo and negative population growth in the west has all but mathematically guaranteed collapse, bub

Attached: 363FB65E-7DAC-4451-8DE6-03710C3527E9.png (233x294, 88.41K)

In the mid 2030's, America's diversity problem will cause a balkanization, be it peaceful or violent. The United States is the lynchpin of the entire global order. Some people call the Dollar the Petrodollar, but it's value is actually derived from the American security guarantee. Without the American military securing the world order, the systems that hold countries in place from expanding militarily will dry up. Violence will be widespread. Western Civilization collapses by 2040. China will enter a period of extreme economic dilapidation and it's catastrophic demographic crisis will cause the Chinese Communist party to lose control and China will collapse by 2050. With the world economy in shambles, and the basic resource of the world economy (oil) becoming extremely scarce outside of the producing countries will cause so many of the countries that owe their existence to the American Security guarentee, and the international oil system, will collapse into internal ethnic and religious violence (India, Indoneisa, Brazil, etc.). We enter another dark age of technological regression, and zero advancement. The world will be broken up into a series of warlords (kind of like the Warlord period in post-Qing China). How long this lasts, and how severe it will be, is impossible to tell.

It’s falling in slow motion. Behold.

Attached: 2A89D2AB-52BA-48CE-B180-D8E0B08BDA97.png (175x245, 57.71K)

SInce the collapse will be global this time, and ecosystems are degraded... I don't know, ten thousand years?

>In the mid 2030's, America's diversity problem will cause a balkanization,
Any thoughts on how areas like New England will handle balkanization? NE is mostly white but very liberal. Will white consciousness be awoken in areas like this as the world around them is sacrificed on the alter of diversity?

omg does she do yofa?

People are selfish faggots. Africans are wild animals, and Jews hate both.

About two more weeks.

Hard to tell.

This is it. Sorry if it's not exciting enough to you, but this is collapse we're seeing right now. It takes time, it happens slowly. Eventually it will start to accelerate, but we're already in the collapse.

There’s no blood at all. Anywhere. I’m not saying it’s glowie propaganda. I’m saying there’s no blood.

My analysis was from a look at macro trends. The only individual states I had a specific look at were the two most likely to secede from the union (California for "progressives", and Texas for "conservatives"). The way politics works in multi-national countries (and although there are many similarities, different areas of the United States are by definition, forming different nationalities), is that when one state/national entity leaves the union, and they're allowed to do so, it causes the politicians and special interests in other states to realize they have more to gain from the collapse than from maintaining the status quo (Slovenia leaves Yugoslavia, and despite overwhelming support for staying together in other constituent republics, the state collapses. The same happened with Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia leaving the Soviet Union, despite 64% of people in the Soviet Union, and a majority of people in every other remaining republic, supporting a maintainence of the Soviet Union, just outside of Communist control. But when the door's been kicked off it's hinges, there's no closing it again.

New England will probably come together to form it's own post-collapse state, be it federal or confederal entitiy. Unless I am mistaken, the area doesn't have significance for either it's location, or it's natural resources, and in terms of geography is sort of out of the way. I'd say the odds are good that it does better than everywhere else in the United States.

The Ecosystems of Earth are far more resilient than most hysterical armageddonists claim. We're doing some damage, but natural adaption will plug the holes within a 100 years.

Global collapse will happen, but if there is the emergence of a nature- and universe-based philosophical and spiritual system that advocates orderly productivity and population growth, they might emerge from the hell by as early as 2075 with all the tools required for a strong society, conquer the planet.

Thanks
>All Fields

Attached: 1652804054912.png (795x813, 336.93K)

I wonder if the collapse is also when Satan will be released upon the world.

If you’ve heard of Jesus but have never confessed to Him that you’re a slave to the flesh, do it now. Ask the Holy Spirit into your life. Pray that God sends His arch angels down from heaven to rid your life of the demonic activity. You can be free user. Pray.

Maybe 7 years.

It's already circling the drain. I am just gonna go with it. I might inadvertently be an accelerant. Idc. Lets see what the Saudi and East asia century will be like. We can make hapa communities in their nations.