I’ve said it before

Orthodox jews aren’t that bad, it’s the ashkenazi genetic demon lineage that’s evil, that controls the banks, blackrock, media, etc.

Attached: 0D8E8751-4B46-422B-B13F-7C933D2E215D.jpg (1125x989, 639.24K)

One Billion Israelis

the good old esau gambit

while its true the orthodox can be pretty based and i've known a few, its the same as niggers, there are no good blacks and if you think there are, you're wrong because thinking like this leads you to relax, at your peril.

>supporting Vaxxy Zion Don
Yeah, real based

There are plenty of good jews, but only if they're living in israel.
Just like there are good niggers in africa.

If you're living in the USA you are encroaching on purpose. ---- bad

True. Israeli emigrants are based too. They hate how liberal American Ashkenazi Jews are

>jewish mitosis

Do you think all nigger friendships end in niggering? I think every one I have had has. Same with kikes. Have dated a few. It's like, cool out, Yentl!

Here's a thought why don't we just judge people based on their individual merit

You love to see it

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the united states supposed to be a nation where on white male landowners voted and all immigration was to be white europeans?

Attached: 1645352477519.jpg (1227x1674, 432.26K)

>three black men in an alley i’m gonna walk down it because i don’t know the content of their characters yet despite knowing the likelihood of being robbed raped or killed is much higher than if they were other people
good luck with that, there’s a reason such a kiked out idea has led to modern society, this approach doesn’t parcel the good from the bad, it allows the bad to use the good as a trojan horse. Groups do carry certain traits and outliers shouldnt be a reason to dismiss such and it’s dangerous to think it should

I have said this so many times in this fucking board, but edgelords have populated Any Forums

God created Jews for one reason: to keep and observe the Torah. That's it. When Jews stop observing the Torah/Judaism, they become kikes. Leftist kikes are the most destructive, ugly, and evil humans imaginable. When this happens, God empowers Gentiles to rise up and strike down the kikes.

HOWEVER: religious Jews must be kept safe! Let God handle them if they step out of line. Religious Jews kept to themselves, never proselytize, marry only Jewish women, are studious and moral, and know how to earn a living (with exception of some chassidic welfare queens).

That's all I gotta say
>inb4 the "you're a kike" replies

Attached: 1633822225092.png (1136x432, 332.1K)

the dick sucking thing after circumcision? that's an orthodox jewish practice. the dude who said thousands of gentiles are worth less than a single jewish fingernail was orthodox too. they support trump because trump was an awful candidate, like all the other options.

I can see it desu

Only midwits think jews don't have factions. Even Hitler knew there were good jews.

>Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the united states supposed to be a nation where on white male landowners voted and all immigration was to be white europeans?
Exactly right

How do we know when is a good jew .
When they kill him.

Attached: images (11).jpg (600x332, 44.68K)

Ashkenazi is a racial group, compared to sephardi and mizrahi.
Orthodox is a religious denomination, compared to reform or haredi.

oldest trick in the scroll, right?

How did that work out for him in the end?

>Orthodox jews aren’t that bad, it’s the ashkenazi genetic demon lineage that’s evil, that controls the banks, blackrock, media, etc.
Orthodox Jews are Ashkenazi, i.e. Jews with European admixture. They are the hatchery of Jews. Their job is to keep the race going.

Jews are monolithic in their anti-Whiteness, and the reason why Orthodox kikes supported Trump because he was their fucking puppet.

Almost every jew considers themselves racially white.

Christians ganged up on him and killed him.

The most cancerous globohomo ones are atheist mutts who claim Jewish roots and cry historical oppression when caught out on their bullshit.

kek not wrong

Correct. They also tend to simultaneously pretend to be jewish and not jewish, whatever is most convenient, and when quizzed on the simplest topics relating to jewish vernacular, for example what does mitzvah mean, they get it wrong 100% of the time.