Everything you're seeing and hearing is specifically designed to keep the bulk of humanity from preparing for whats...

Everything you're seeing and hearing is specifically designed to keep the bulk of humanity from preparing for whats coming because the reality is if everyone knew the truth the bulk of humanities useless eaters and consumer npcs would tear the world apart. We are are the brink of a natural cyclical catastrophe and the very top of the power structure knows this well and are actively engaged in keeping peoples minds as occupied as possible for as long as possible before the reality of our situation becomes so obvious that not even a nuclear engagement or ayylmao break dancing on the white house lawn would work as a distraction.

By oct of this year when the reality of global crop losses is laid bare for all to see and we start head long into a massive solar minimum leading to record low temperatures across Europe combined with catastrophic fuel shortages we are all going to see human suffering on a scale that has never been seen in all of human history. Theres no stopping it, those who survive the next 25 years of misery will necessarily be the some of the hardest most resilient examples of our species.

youtube.com/watch?v=EiqX-3206b8

Attached: E_7hIuUVgAEmoVi.jpg (800x1000, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NV60-5Bb-ac
youtube.com/watch?v=BhNfOZ6YLbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mhm
Meds time

I fucking hope so, I want off this clown world. A complete catastrophic collapse would guarantee a return to the natural order

look at these retarded hillbillies pooping in the woods

kek, I'm just gonna play comfy vidya till i'm 70.
Loser.

Two more weeks

No, Within the next 3-5 years Poland will experience sub arctic temperatures for 7 months of the year and very likely you'll freeze to death in short order along with millions of others. These temperatures will persist until about 2050 so unless you're about 65 right now you can kiss your vidya good bye because a)electricity will be scarce and rationed and b) You're a faggot.

Until what?

at the end of the day it does not concern me cus im the main char. all of you are nigroids who eat sleep and Any Forums. I WIN

Attached: wasd2.png (760x507, 279.71K)

>not just dumping gigashitons of super greenhouse gases into the atmosphere.
fake and gay thread.

Nigger nearly all weather is manufactured at this point as the natural climate system has all but collapsed decades ago. Anything else are pure lies from the globalists designed to offer their "solutions" to artificially created crises.

It's hard pill to swallow but the truth is in plain sight.

youtube.com/watch?v=NV60-5Bb-ac

The second one of you people mention a date in the future, I know to tune your bullshit out. You are one of two kinds of retard.
1: Genuine Qtard copium addict who actually believes his own bullshit even when he has to constantly update his prediction.
2: Well poisoning shill setting up screenshots to try and turn around and demoralize people with it and try to make this baords actual users out to be idiots.
What you say about a coming time of great hardship is generally true, but it takes a fucking retard NOT to know that at this point. You want to do something about it? Start prepping and talking about prepping with other anons! OH FUCKING WAIT! You can't start a prepping thread! I FUCKING WONDER WHY??? PROBABLY NOT BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO SEE ANYONE DISCUSSING ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE ON THIS BOARD.

Attached: Not what you think.jpg (720x513, 89.35K)

WE WERE VIKINGS N SHIT

Solar cycles aren’t bs. Grand solar minimum and maximum are well documented. Same with magnetic reversals. And global crop yields collapsing is mainstream. But ok just close your eyes.

What?

> Memeflag
> "take your meedds"

Flagged as automated spambot.

And they have been spraying the skies to make it even worse.

first time im hearing about this shit
any good resources you can recommend?

random video i found
youtube.com/watch?v=BhNfOZ6YLbc

Or maybe you open your eyes and read my post you retarded nigger.
WHAT
ARE
YOU
DOING
ABOUT
IT

Attached: 1589397139080.jpg (300x287, 66K)

in 10 years the electrical power grid won't even be up, stupid.

This is generally how I feel too. People like Varg are right, some shit will hit the eventually, but how and when is up to speculation. There's just so many things that can go wrong it's unlikely society will just continue sustaining itself.

Any advice to start prepping for someone with no money saved, no drivers license/car and living with a roommate? I have plans but they will take a long time and I'm worried shit will hit the fan before I'm ready. I've been slowly working on only spending money on things I need and slowly becoming stronger and better.

learn some super niche skill that would be invaluable in a collapse. like repairing shoes, or making alcohol. if you are useful you will always be fed.

you can use this thread to talk about prepping if you want, mods only skim the surface of threads.

The most basic (and ironically hardest) thing to do is make sure you are as physically fit as possible. Diet, excercise, all that jazz.
With whatever money you get spare I'd recommend starting to grow as much of your own food as you possibly can. Even if it's just what can go in trays and pots in front of or on your window sill. Elsewise buy certainly at the same time, try to stock up on non-perishables. Rice, canned goods, maybe spices, (don't forget the can opener), etc.
It's a hard one but try to source your own fresh water. If your state allows it, maybe collect rain water. If they don't, maybe do it sneakily.
Get and learn to maintain a weapon of some kind. Prefferably a gun of course, but something that doesn't need reloading is just as valuable in the long term.
But really, above all of these things, you must have a support network. Friends and family who really have your back. This will be hard to cultivate in the time we might have (I personally estimate total collapse ETA as being anywhere from literally tomorrow to half a century away) but I cannot stress enough how much this one trumps all other forms of preparation. Maybe try to subtly and cautiously get your roommate up to speed with how fucked things are going to get. Make sure to play into his/her personal fears and interests. Don't go full power level. But get them on board with as much prepping as you can.

Attached: backpacking.jpg (700x606, 113.83K)