Reminder for chads: Do not ever buy a new car with "automaticfaggot" tranniemission

Real chads drive stick.
Real chads don't fuck around with turbo fag cars.
Naturally aspirated high revving engines are /best/.
The less shit between you and the road, the better.
"Luxuries" do not belong in a chad car.
Electric is for niggers faggots kikes trannies and all manner of subhumans.
Real men put premium in the car every fucking time.
Real men never forget to wax.
Real men know how to use a toothbrush on the car.
Protek the leather.
1pbtid.

Attached: realmancar.jpg (1664x936, 201.75K)

They don't make manual transmissions for non-sports cars anymore.

Classic motor there mate

I do whatever i want, you corolla fag.I drive my Goat Mobile on my way to fuck your mother

Attached: Goat.png (638x751, 1.05M)

that's why you should never buy a new car. buy used stick cars. Far better info on them. Better repair most of the time because the mechanics are so well known. The problems are well known. etc.

*autotragic

thanks fren. When I was 12 I got a ride in one. This was around 1998. It was the coolest car ride ever (Besides the McF1 which was out of this world)

Only the cheap ones since manual transmissions cost so much less to make

the pictured car is notorous for having huge turbo lag. lmao

Yes they do

Attached: IMG_2022.jpg (1412x1059, 519.68K)

I don't miss stick on a hill with a traffic light like you wouldn't believe.

Always baffles me how Americans think driving manual as some esoteric masculine art that will magically grow their penises 2” once they learn when literally every granny in Europe only drives auto.
More evidence that Americans have commodified “masculinity” as something you can purchase, I mean I suppose I’d do the same if 15% of my manhood was surgically removed at birth.

and in come the europoors to talk about how important the 1person cuckcube car is.

*only drives manual

>he can't handle a clutch
ngmi leaf

My penis grew 2” once I started banging out perfect crispy downshifts every time I come to a stop

That's why I drive a Miata.

Attached: miata2.jpg (1373x620, 331.61K)

f-40 had a turbocharged engine, you dollop.

Ew yuck it’s the pozmobile globohomo machine

Impotent foreskinless goblin rage, go buy another man-crate subscription I’m sure it’ll fill that void in your life you estrogenated freak

Finally, real Chads never masturbate or suck each other off inside the car so the upholstery doesn’t get wreckt.

f40 gets a pass cause 3 turbos and enzo approved plus i got a ride in one. I'm talking about shit where they put turbo 4cyl in porsches these days.

old ones maybe
that miata has a cool shape

*2 turbos typo

He’s right, though. Driving a manual for a commute in stop and go traffic sucks donkey balls. I’ll take a manual for everything else, but for that I want an automatic.

Best arse in the game

Attached: F40-Rear.jpg (916x540, 83.2K)

I drive a stick in traffic all the time. it keeps your left leg spry. don't be a puss.

Turbos are based, my Z32 TT will blow the doors off whatever fagwagon you're trying to pull up in.

what a stupid looking car.

You actually grow up and find driving automatic trans doesn’t make you any more or less cool then that social loser who actually thinks that sort of shit make or breaks one’s imaginary tier level or still believes in chads.

you can sit on that stick if you want too, fag, im not driving standard just because an insecure dipshit feel his dick growing more than 3'' by driving one... kys shawty

Attached: sensible-chuckle-laugh.gif (250x250, 1.76M)

>Jerks off dick stick of car
>Major faggot vibes.

You’re probably into pudgie girls as well. Corvette ass puts this butt to shame.

>Real chads drive stick.
As long as they have the option.
>Real chads don't fuck around with turbo fag cars.
There is no replacement for displacement.
>Naturally aspirated high revving engines are /best/.
yes, jap's are in charge of this.
>The less shit between you and the road, the better.
preferably but not every shortcut make a proper handling car.
>"Luxuries" do not belong in a chad car.
well, they might belong to a car but not necessarily to an automobile of sports kind.
>Electric is for niggers faggots kikes trannies and all manner of subhumans.
it's just the future of normies.
>Real men put premium in the car every fucking time.
check your compression ratio and ignition advance, decide accordingly.
>Real men never forget to wax.
waxing is a ritual that you plan ahead and spare a day for, not smt you can forget.
>Real men know how to use a toothbrush on the car.
yeah but nothing to brag about.
>Protek the leather.
yeah, keep an eye on asymmetrical wear.
>1pbtid.
(you) are a faggot.

LEGO sport series

ok if you wanna win drag races you gotta be comfortable with turbos. you can say turbos are gay yada yada yada but when the 1998 honda civic with peeling paint kicks your ass you will know why

>when the estrogen hits

I just put my shit to neutral and god steps on the brakes for me.

Attached: FC58D695-16F4-4FF3-AE37-6874A4967246.gif (320x240, 410.54K)

Mazda is one of the only manufacturer that keeps investing in the potential of internal combustion engines rather than cucking for hybrid/electric.

lmao good luck with any engine work. I looked at a z32 tt, a 3kgt vr4 and an rx7 and mr2 turbo. I went with the mr2 turbo with the 3sgte swap. Plus boost controller. I loved that car. it was a 1993. (still I loved the millen 32 tt's

Yeah I'm sure your 20 year old Honda with a fart can exhaust and a stick shift is much better than my 600hp automatic paddle shifter.