Toronto Maple Leaf Player Mitch Marner Car Jacked

archive dot ph/xKc0X
torontosun.com/news/local-news/exclusive-maple-leafs-star-mitch-marner-victim-of-etobicoke-carjacking

Dont see celebrity/millionaires get held at gun point and robbed as often as we should, so here's some diversity from Canada for you. 3 armed men held NHL player, Mitch Marner, at gun point and stole his vehicle. Police have no idea who did it, but can give you details on the car, color, model, time of day, location, and anything else except eye witness testimony about masked suspects race or description of what they potentially look like. That would be racist.

It's actually fairly common occurance these days in "safe", "gun free", "Not America" to be held at gun point or out right shot to death and Toronto has higher homicide rate than New York. Diversity is our strength!

Attached: diversityIsOurStrength.jpg (1155x1125, 274.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

toronto.ctvnews.ca/car-stolen-from-an-ontario-street-tracked-to-nigeria-1.5877728
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FshU58nI0Ts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I used to go to that same cinema where that happened. Toronto that bad now?

>celebrities
>millionaires
>politicians
they all hide inside and barely go to interact with the government for this specific reason. if they all went out and about they would get domed instantly for the tiktok and memes. so they hide and hire massive security details
they are absolutely bat shit frightened
this is a good thing
also fuck canada and i want to suck that ice soccer players likely massive cock

>laffs

>Toronto that bad now?
Carjackings are way up, high end vehicles are being stolen left right and center and then mysteriously end up in Africa. Admittedly I don't know much about law enforcement but I cant understand how difficult it is to track and link these vehicles to specific boats.

Do you still live there?

Based.
Lazy class getting btfo by peasants

>Police have no idea who did it, but can give you details on the car, color, model, time of day, location, and anything else except eye witness testimony about masked suspects race or description of what they potentially look like. That would be racist.

it might not anything to do with race, honestly. you know it's not difficult to conceal your identity? thats what you should be taking away from this, how easy it was for them to do it and (they wont get caught)

When I grew up in North York in the 80's this never would have happened.

It happens a lot

toronto.ctvnews.ca/car-stolen-from-an-ontario-street-tracked-to-nigeria-1.5877728

How do they get all these cars out of the country? There has to be a finite number of container ships. Can't the government just post police at the various ports and when they see a ship loading 100 cars destined for Nigeria, just say, hey, can we see some ownership papers?

every car has gps in it.. TPS is very corrupt and full of diversity hires.. correlation..? causation..??

Attached: 1646787663938.jpg (1242x1093, 1000.96K)

That’s racist

its not hard to disable gps.

AFAIK Canada does not have a very thorough system for checking cargo. These cars arrive in containers probably claiming to be something else, nobody checks whats actually in the container and its before long its on the other side of the ocean.

Have you ever considered moving to Saskatchewan? There's nothing you can do once niggers start moving in

Lumber jacked?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FshU58nI0Ts

All he had to do was win

Etobicoke? I thought that was a posh suburb, they have carjackings there?

The carjackers go where the nice cars are

>leafs
Good. You need more violence in order to drive house prices down. Habs all the way but fuck quebec and fuck kikes too.

Attached: 1651035653065.jpg (238x250, 9.03K)

> Etobicoke? I thought that was a posh suburb, they have carjackings there?
Isn't it just after Clarkson in Mississauga? Is Etobicoke considered suburbs now?

Attached: 1651038630967.jpg (202x249, 16.14K)

Anywhere the government floods in niggers, such as Toronto and surround, gets bad. Niggers = bad news no matter where they are.

Why are Canadian men so much better looking on average than US men? Is it less mutt blood?

How is it that you can't ship pocket knife into this country without a 90% chance of it being seized due to anal retentive retards but somehow a bunch of fuckers in Montreal are able to conveniently slip a 4000lb hunk of metal on wheels under the radar?

Montreal port, thousands upon thousands of containers, ran by organized crime.

divide and conquer tactics. fuck you

Port of Montreal is well known to be ran by organized crime

>Is it less mutt blood?
Probably. We aren't as keen to race mix as Americans are. We also didn't flood in niggers to pick our cotton, since cotton doesn't grow here, so that variable is eliminated also.

And they pay off or intimidate the cops, I guess.

Makes sense.

>divide and conquer tactics. fuck you
Oy vey cool it with the anti-semitism you holocaust denier.

Attached: 6 gorillion number.jpg (2896x3683, 1.4M)

Montreal Mafia aka jewish mafia.