Oh no no nooo

Attached: 90813441.png (779x695, 281.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/05/17/half-of-joe-bidens-twitter-followers-are-fake-audit-reveals/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a lower number than average on twitter.

81 MILLION VOTES

Despite being 5% of twitter, 50% of all twitter bots exist to pump up leftwing personalities.

most popular president of all time.

can we get a fact-check on this??

lmao 81 million

Now do Trump's account.... ooh wait

>half
that's it? got to be at least 90% fake.

Rating: pants on fire
Only 49.3% of followers are bots, not half, as was
claimed.

I dont think you made the point you thought you made

nypost.com/2022/05/17/half-of-joe-bidens-twitter-followers-are-fake-audit-reveals/

False: the data is superficially true but it gives the reader a misleading impression

Is it time for the US military to do something about this fraud president?

The other half exist to harass rightwing personalities.

Q predicted it's the only way

Did the parking lots full of empty Chrysler vehicles honking their horns give it away or something?

>SparkToro used the same audit on Musk himself and found that nearly 70.2% of Musk’s 93.3 million Twitter followers were fake.
musk bros... we got too cocky

I wonder if other important numbers have been faked in other aspects of our lives? Maybe it doesn't end with just numbers tho. Maybe the fakeness is present in every thread of the new American culture.

And 49.3% of his votes are fake votes.

>there's no way people were tired of Trump's bullshit....so muh election fraud

Attached: 1610585954046.jpg (540x540, 77.95K)

every post musk makes drastically affects the stock market. it would be retarded for people to not try and profit from that.

80 million vootes
Lmao

still more authentic than his votes.

49.3% of them were fake

The entire purpose of the media lense is to distort. Your brain is incapable of modeling the true extent of reality's borders, so the media creates & reinforces smaller worlds with more defineable borders to visualize.

Anything presented as real is almost certainly fake in this Clownworld.

posting in epic thread

Attached: .58.042.jpg (954x720, 227.74K)

There's a shit ton of Musk impersonation bots who use the classic send me 1 btc receive 2 btc line. It amazes me there are still people who fall for it, or the botnets would get retasked back to BLM support.

more popular than even the most famous dems like jfk, fdr, and obama. he shouldn't even be more popular than clinton in his heyday.

Shouldn't surprise any one I'm willing to bet 40% of twatter is bots.

Very well said and it's why they hated this place so much it had to be turned into a 24/7 glowop. Anything real is poison to their narrative.

Attached: 1441693756003.jpg (398x500, 31.58K)

Apparently its true

Attached: Capture.png (598x625, 454.01K)

I found a Biden follower.

Attached: df4dbqryx3kmem9rmyd0.jpg (636x356, 54.36K)