Why do liberals hate guns so much while commies and raducal leftists are perfectly okay with them?

Why do liberals hate guns so much while commies and raducal leftists are perfectly okay with them?

Attached: images.jpg (283x178, 13.3K)

Because guns are a threat to the elite, and liberals do whatever the elite tells them to.

Most liberals & American leftists never handled a gun, and the only time they hear about guns is when a mass shooting happens

Because liberals are the ruling class (progressive urban professional-managerial class) so naturally they want to disarm the population to ensure their own safety as they continue to exploit everyone beneath them

They're gine with guns, they just don't want you to have any.

Can they really be called liberal of they want to take your liberties away

Did you not see the news?

A chud chudded up a grocery store because our laws make it easy for lunatics like him to do that

We don't hate guns btw

Pretty much this

Because liberals and communists are not the same retard

Modern liberals are commies, they don't hate guns they just want them out of the hands of their slave cattle. Guns for me but not for thee kind of bullshit.

Well, I mean, if felons aren't permitted to have guns, why not extend the law to prevent the mentally infirm or even people with misdemeanors from having them?

Liberals are the scum of the Earth. Communists are actually socially Conservative on issues that harm the well being of the people.

fpbp
Communist and the very few leftist that know what they're talking about are neo bolsheviks but with absolutely no ties to the working class (it's an exceedingly small demographic these days)

Progressives, DemSocs, Greens, and the general globohomo suspects on the other hand are either willing drones or their nature doesn't permit them to be anything else.

Because the system is corrupt as fuck and people often get convicted on false charges. Honestly their endgame is just to disarm everyone that isn't apart of their Sooper sekrit Jewish freemason cult so that they can milk or enslave them. Any argument that they're doing it for noble or benevolent reasons is purely bullshit.

>Because the system is corrupt as fuck and people often get convicted on false charges.
No they don't.

I believe if this was true, it would be a more popular fact.

I'm not saying we should ban guns. Shooter chuds are always going to find ways to purchase them, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't do anything about the mass shootings

Because the libs are in charge and are afraid of losing power through violent revolution whereas commies (literal commies, not idpol wokeists) and the right wing are severely suppressed and have a realistic chance of being in a better position after a violent incident.

Liberals have bad impulse control, they know if everybody is armed somebody is likely to shoot them during one of their self righteous meltdowns.

Because the state can't control an armed populace.
What the left and right really boils down to is the left wants absolute state control and the right wants minimal state control.
>Verification not required

I hope they take it every bit as seriously as they do when black or brown men drive vehicles into crowds.

You don't understand user
They want to take the guns away from you so they can kill you

I think the Buffalo shooting is going to stop being reported about as quickly if not quicker than the Christmas parade attack. In both those instances the suspect was aprehended almost immediately, so there was not much to riot or protest about

or completely real and immoral charges, see the Bundys
the carry laws are lax enough, people just need to start packing.

fuck amerimutts

Attached: ian faggot.jpg (2656x1620, 404.81K)