Fuck Ron DeSantis

I went to Florida State University. While studying, I solicited prostitutes, some were really good. I was caught in a sting operation, given a criminal record, put on a "sex buyer list", kicked from college, and now im working fast-food in my late 20s.

All because this little freak signed a bill that granted cops more money to run prostitution sting operations. This fucker ruined my life and now he might become President.

Attached: Ron.jpg (299x169, 9.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wbur.org/hereandnow/2020/01/28/taco-bell-100k-salaries
youtube.com/watch?v=3o8fJWAtnRY
floridapolitics.com/archives/297275-desantis-signs-anti-semitism-bill/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>meme flag
Serves you right.

Good, fuck you degenerate

Attached: apufrog.jpg (641x527, 40.04K)

Thats fucked OP, fuck people opposed to prostitution. Did you get a full felony? Cause there is nothing wrong with buying a hooker. Women should accept their roles as public toilets meant to cummed into.

>and now im working fast-food in my late 20s.
Work your way up to Taco Bell manager, they make 100k now in clown world, I myself make around 63-67k in pay+benefits managing another place

wbur.org/hereandnow/2020/01/28/taco-bell-100k-salaries

>I went to Florida State University.
You went to college at FSU. Home of the "bounce house" and the sluttiest girls in all creation. And you still paid for prostitutes?
What a loser.

Attached: x1mb90m_bed14471ff0bafe9425c8ae7cf64d995_2eb1650e_640.jpg (600x600, 62.44K)

No but i got a record and kicked out of school.

Hope you rot in hell.

>You went to college at FSU. Home of the "bounce house" and the sluttiest girls in all creation.

Yeah, the sluttiest girls for the Chad football players.

>what a loser

My dad is the COO of a fortune 100 company and went to Yale. What does your dad do white trash loser?

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAAHAA!
You should have just asked a female cop for a date.

be so pathetic to fall for a hooker sting, blame everyone but yourself. nice going there, fruit

You don't belong in the United states

i'm sorry user, i hope your name gets cleared. :(
>Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
prostitution is the oldest profession.
>fuck you degenerate
not degenerate, it's based.
:)
based
low iq

I lost a great career over a DUI and now I'm working fast food jobs at 27. I know your pain bro trust me. I'm thinking about killing myself.

Lol degens BTFO

Based Desantis

>land of freedom
>cannot buy consensual sex

Lmao.

You get what you fucking deserve you degenerate

Meme flag, story that doesn't make sense. Howwould they kick you out, how would they even find out?
Herbs

When you get charged for prostitution your name is publicised and the police tell everyone you know. It's called "name and shame"

youtube.com/watch?v=3o8fJWAtnRY

Look at him showing off their names.

Fast food is good money if you move up. My dad was making 100k with Sonic and in NM, so the cost of living is low.

Lol coomers. Prostitution is just jerking off with someone else's body.

Attached: giphy(23).gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Desantis flew to Israel then enacted this shit.

floridapolitics.com/archives/297275-desantis-signs-anti-semitism-bill/

You broke the law. You fucked up your life.

Your a fucking retard if you lived in tally and couldnt get pussy for free there. Fuck the cops but also fuck you for being a faggot and a fucking semenhole
t. University of Florida chad

>Tallahassee prostitutes
ew

If you really went to University of Florida you'd know that the girls there will NOT fuck anyone except the sons of pro-athletes and Congressmen.