Netflix is dying, Disney is losing money like wildfire. Twitter is at risk of being taken from the far left...

Netflix is dying, Disney is losing money like wildfire. Twitter is at risk of being taken from the far left. Digital media sources are in shambles. CNN+ dying horribly proves no one actually watches CNN. Why is this happening now in 2022? Why not in 2014? Or 2018? Why didn't this trend start when Trump won in 2016?

We all know this identity politics shit only came into existence in 2012 almost immediately following Occupy Wall Street. I'm willing to bet it's the same now. The left hasn't lost, they're rolling everything back for one reason, the George Floyd riots. Defund the Police is more violent and widespread than Occupy ever was and is entirely their own creation. This massive draw down in woke funding and the final pendulum swing is only happening because the fuckers who run this shit are now trying to backpedal.

Attached: 1446916985228.gif (220x227, 593.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latinamericanstudies.org/latinos/joaquin.htm
nypost.com/2022/05/13/netflix-tells-woke-workers-to-quit-if-they-are-offended-culture-memo/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAhb1ney2Vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1642582169088.gif (498x343, 1.76M)

>Why not in 2014? Or 2018?
US gov was literally funding propaganda efforts. Funds ran out. We had a massive chuckle about it here and told all the journo fags "learn to code". There was much butthurt to be had.

Bump.
Queue the Bob Dylan.
Times they are a changing

Trump lost LOL!

Attached: 08c6fc47d0deaac8cd0a76c1a69de1ec0085ce2a903f193f3b9391e3abd6e33f_1.jpg (1024x894, 151.11K)

tired of winning yet fellow Qbro

Occupy was a good thing. Identity shifted the focus from class and corporate abuse to faggy bullshit. I suppose it worked. It's been a fucking disaster for both the left and right alike. Nothing but constant cultural war shit.. here and everywhere.

>why now?
>why not under trump?
Because trump was the best thing to ever happen to the left. The left advanced their agenda more in trump's 4 years than it did in Obama's 8.
Trump was always controlled opposition and our enemy. Of course everything was going to get worse under Trump.
It really isn't a surprise that things are getting worse for them with Biden as president.

Attached: TrumpTrap.jpg (328x1024, 72.06K)

he was meant to lose. no one here really supports him. /ptg/ isn't organic, although many still support him that don't visit 4chins.

Good post in a good thread.
Here’s you bump and your (you)

Attached: 7CFB06CD-47B8-4160-8D37-D4DE0435465E.jpg (1080x1440, 207.17K)

So 7D chess confirmed then

Didnt netflix just purge their woke staff?

I honestly find the quality content to be worth a premium price. Netflix has such a diverse, massive selection of content that it keeps my entire family entertained. Need a kids show? Boom. They have it. Need a little bit of romance to spice things up? Netflix turns up the heat. Pulse pounding action? They got that, too. Honestly it's easier to list what they don't have! My wife and I agree that Netflix is the most entertaining investment we can make for ourselves and our family.

>this identity politics shit only came into existence in 2012

I Am Joaquin
by Rodolfo Corky Gonzales

Yo onions Joaquín,
perdido en un mundo de confusión:
I am Joaquín, lost in a world of confusion,
caught up in the whirl of a gringo society,
confused by the rules, scorned by attitudes,
suppressed by manipulation, and destroyed by modern society.
My fathers have lost the economic battle
and won the struggle of cultural survival.
And now! I must choose between the paradox of
victory of the spirit, despite physical hunger,
or to exist in the grasp of American social neurosis,
sterilization of the soul and a full stomach.
Yes, I have come a long way to nowhere,
unwillingly dragged by that monstrous, technical,
industrial giant called Progress and Anglo success....
I look at myself.
I watch my brothers.
I shed tears of sorrow. I sow seeds of hate.
I withdraw to the safety within the circle of life --
MY OWN PEOPLE
I am Cuauhtémoc, proud and noble,
leader of men, king of an empire civilized
beyond the dreams of the gachupín Cortés,
who also is the blood, the image of myself.
I am the Maya prince.
I am Nezahualcóyotl, great leader of the Chichimecas.
I am the sword and flame of Cortes the despot
And I am the eagle and serpent of the Aztec civilization.
I owned the land as far as the eye
could see under the Crown of Spain,
and I toiled on my Earth and gave my Indian sweat and blood
for the Spanish master who ruled with tyranny over man and
beast and all that he could trample
But...THE GROUND WAS MINE.
I was both tyrant and slave.
As the Christian church took its place in God's name,
to take and use my virgin strength and trusting faith,
the priests, both good and bad, took--
but gave a lasting truth that Spaniard Indian Mestizo
were all God's children.
And from these words grew men who prayed and fought
for their own worth as human beings, for that
GOLDEN MOMENT of FREEDOM.

latinamericanstudies.org/latinos/joaquin.htm

Netflix announced an anti woke memo and told workers that were offended to quit.
nypost.com/2022/05/13/netflix-tells-woke-workers-to-quit-if-they-are-offended-culture-memo/

Attached: 1643892499372.jpg (540x708, 60.56K)

It's a cult in a holiness spiral that became violent and rewarded incompetence. Of course they're hemorrhaging support, they pissed everyone off and the results of their 'labor' were dogshit.

hello wokeness my old friend
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAhb1ney2Vc

Attached: E337DD95-4F97-4AA0-8144-9DE4CCA82CD0.jpg (691x1024, 106.12K)

This is really fucked up i still cant believe he groomed his own son
Ffs garbage hollywood groomer infestation

Attached: 1652535687517.jpg (1030x1281, 70.4K)

That final betrayal was too big for many of his supporters to miss, but he had betrayed us (I voted for him in 2016) long before anything related to the 2020 election.

Attached: Screenshot_20211013-215413_Chrome.jpg (1303x1528, 551.21K)

Nice. They should never had taken down Turbo Kid and Kung Fury. No joke, it’s why I canceled my subscription.

While this is a positive first step, it is merely the sign of a reversal, but we don't know how much.
Also every SJW/Woke/LGBTQ show and movie that they've made is still part of their content catalog.
Most Hollywood movies are woke garbage, so even if you avoid Netflix's in-house stuff you're still going to get woke shit.
Netflix actually needs to start producing a bunch of content with *zero* woke bullshit. Toning it down isn't enough. Being a little more subtle isn't enough. They need to make a bunch of shows and movies with *ABSOLUTELY ZERO* woke bullshit.
We will have to wait and see if they do that. I haven't had Netflix in like 10 years though....

>rent-free for eternity

It's the great replacement.