NEGOTIATIONS ARE CLOSED

Looks like we're back to the meat grinder stage of this war.
>Ukrainian officials have confirmed that the process of peace talks with Russia has been de facto paused. This was reported by Mikhail Podolyak, advisor to the Head of the Office of the President of Ukraine.
>"As of today, the negotiation process has been suspended. After the Istanbul communiqué there is no change, and there is no progress," UNIAN quoted him as saying.
>Earlier, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Andrei Rudenko said that “the negotiations are not continuing.” He blamed Ukraine for not agreeing to Russian terms.
>twitter.com/KyivIndependent/status/1526522638071382016
Why are they doing it?

(musak version - files.catbox.moe/qjsg7l.mp4)

Attached: copeOryx.webm (960x720, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LDUCv
libertatea.ro/stiri/un-grup-de-refugiati-ucraineni-a-curatat-o-plaja-din-mamaia-din-proprie-initiativa-4050652
stirileprotv.ro/stiri/actualitate/cativa-refugiati-ucraineni-cazati-la-mamaia-au-curatat-plaja-din-propria-initiativa-video.html
adevarul.ro/locale/constanta/un-grup-refugiati-ucraina-curatat-plaja-gunoaie-mamaia-1_623cae505163ec42719d2b7b/index.html
antena3.ro/actualitate/inedit/refugiati-ucraineni-mamaia-curatat-plaja-633736.html
ziare.com/refugiati-ucraina/refugiati-ucraineni-au-curatat-plaja-din-mamaia-1732051
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zl1ZVksCZWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>negotiate in bad faith
>make unreasonable, insane demands
>every party involves knows that you have no intention of keeping any of your promises
>act like you're doing the other party a favor by agreeing to literally kill them a little less and only annex some of their sovereign territory
I've had more productive meetings with most of my employers. It's falling apart because Russia still mistakenly believes that they have ANY power left on the world stage, and are probably demanding to keep the entirety of Donbass and Crimea while stipulating that Ukraine must get rid of it's military entirely. The entire thing is such a non-starter that it isn't even funny.

Hence how detached they're from reality. This war will literally drain Ruskies economically and military. At this point to save the entirety of their nation they should retreat and forget about face. The only thing they've done is rearm their enemies, a stronger and more unified NATO with two new members, plus show how incompetent they are as an army.

There's really nothing to negotiate.

Putin started the war with a schizo genocide rant about how Ukraine doesn't deserve to exist. Then there were all those neo-Czardom articles that accidently got posted by the Russian news agencies.

Good thing they're not doing that then. I want Russia destroyed, fractured, balkanized. I want as many dead Russians as possible.

The war will drain Ukraine of ukrainians too LMAO. The country will cease to exist if this goes on.

>the country will cease to exist
A nation is as much a concept as a place, and there's no way in hell Ukraine as a nation and a people will be destroyed by this.

>most unified Ukraine has ever been, with civilians who fled now actively returning and in-flows now net positive so they can help support the war
>extremely high k:d ratio
>will come out of this with strong western links and support and new shared national founding mythos
Seethe vatnig lmao

Vietnam can survive when the Americans blew the shit out of them, i'm sure Ukrainians are fine too in the long run.

Holy shit don't tell me you actually believe the ukrainian whores (men weren't allowed to leave) are coming back. Ukraine isn't coming back from this, ever. Maybe Galicia ends up as a shitty rump state.
Vietnam and Ukraine are very different countries and situations.

Attached: 1652795172376.jpg (300x207, 19.77K)

Is this the new cope?

Why do you have the same IP as three recent /chug/ posts, my friend?

>you should see the other guy
Ukraine will get a new Marshall Plan. What will Russia get?

They haven't even started coping about their new NATO neighbor, buckle up buttercup, the shills will be out in force today.

>make up some shit
>i-is this new cope

Based moderate

>> Roach blog
> Use smoke cones as proofs for wrecked Sukhois.

It is. Just stretch out a pepe and it's a meme I guess.

European gas money next winter, either that or a freezing collapsing EU ripe for the picking : )

>some of their sovereign territory
What?
Hoholistan is not a sovereign state.
It's a minority ruled mutt puppet state.

If they want into NATO so bad lets give em the full German treatment
>country split into several parts
>US bases every twenty miles
>Joes get drunk and occasionally rape a local
>Kill a couple locals by crashing his imported mustang on the way back
>watch as all manner of cultural items flow into the US as joes take literally everything as a souvenir
>raise generation after generation of children to know what a colossal fuckup their parents were

>freezing EU
EU isn’t siberia, vatnik

Yeah also famine in the US and Yuro?
take you meds

Troll harder. R*ssia can't win against a country 30% of its size by population. A country that's getting material aid and nothing more. Let them try fighting literally the whole of europe+the US.

>Vietnam and Ukraine are very different countries and situations.

yeah, one is about to receive EU membership. Over the next several decades they will receive limitless support from the EU+USA (half of the worlds GDP).

i wish we could make a bet, who will have a higher GDP per capita in 10 years, Russia or Ukraine?

>that Ukraine must get rid of it's military entirely
That sounds pretty generous.
Considering that Russia can just carpet bomb the Zelensky regime into submission.

Half of these would not seriously impact the standard of living in Russia and may in fact be an improvement.

Ukraine has the full might of NATO behind it. They are going to be drained much slower than Russians will be.

So what will be the final peace paper? If things keep going like this it will be:
>Ukraine gets pre 2014 borders
>Russian territory will be demilitarized 50 km from Ukrainian border
>Ukraine can tax all gas flowing through its territory as reparations

MORE HOHOLS FOR THE MEAT GRINDER

Attached: 1652795890186.gif (304x250, 714.75K)

They're trying so hard

Kyiv is rising and Moscow is falling. I wonder if my parents felt this way watching the USSR dissolve.

Attached: 123512341236124123.png (400x285, 92.5K)

>minority ruled mutt puppet state
I didn’t realize we were talking about russia (80% white, 15% muslim and jewish owned)

Gas is an input cost in almost all industries these days.

So russia but more english speakers.

Yes, but it's different when you're getting colonized because you lost versus when you do it to yourself

Not an argument, merchant.
> No, you.
This is just pathetic.

Pathetic projection in full display, showing how delusional you're as Putinmonkee. Ukranians are receiving more aid daily and volunteers from all over the world plus training more men, while Russia receives none more some random tar tar like people as a meat grinder. They're already betrayed their "allies" they got nothing but what's inside Russia for the moment as shortening material, supplies and men dry up. I give it until this year to see another Russian collapse

Sorry to tell you, sputter Europe, specially Spain is starting to reverse the gas flow to supply Europe from Argelia and Qatar, a new gas pipeline that was left unfinished through the Spain French border will be finished too.
Next winter Europe will give no fucks about vatniggers

Note how the kike shills rarely if ever present an argument.
They just repeat the same script over and over again, hoping it would stick.
The diversity hire at the JIDF are doing a shit job.

>Russian territory will be demilitarized 50 km from Ukrainian border
To the Urals. The fuck out of here with that 50kms, you loser.

Better make that tax payable in precious metals, considering the the ruble is in freefall

I know this sounds like bullshit but even a month ago the Russians said they had deported about a million Ukrainians, Ukraine has also haemorrhaged about 4 million refugees to the west (even if 3/4s will return), they probably will end the war with 50k dead or seriously crippled, and I’d doubt if more than 30% of the population of luganda and donbabwe are left right now. Those aren’t losses that you can just brush off. There will need to be significant political and economic work to rebuilding Ukraine - it will need to be better economically and politically than before the war

I'll give you two loft of bread and a pound of ham for your sister

Attached: 1651928066060m(1).jpg (1024x658, 91.46K)

You niggers are headed to the gulag soon.

Attached: 1648045136710m.jpg (1024x507, 71.93K)

>thinks gas flow can be redirected
HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING RETARD
yeah man euro gas price going to fall ANY SECOND HAHAHAHA The EU is going to become second world and no one can stop that.

Attached: 1652796232508.jpg (512x512, 69.84K)

>invade your neighbor to "De-nazifi" the country
>blame the jews when people call you out for fucking it up

Attached: 1415470515675.gif (200x141, 589.75K)

It's draining the US.
Russia on the other hand is doing fine.
They control the battle space.
They can reduce Kiev to rubble by way of carpet bombing and can do so with impunity.
Where as the Jewish regime in Ukraine (much like the one in Palestine) can only beg for handouts, whilst paradoxly LARP'ing as a tough guy.
It's a pathetic charade, that only Jews buy into, everyone is laughing at you.
Go back to the censored shithole that is jewtube, where your low IQ chimpouts are tolerated, chaim.

And you believe them? Kek. That's as pathetic as their photoshoot about swapping the road signs from a front that collapsed days later. Russian proverb: trust but verify

>no, U
Yes, you
+putin’s daughter married a jew
(it rhymes)

Attached: A45C5F0D-D1A3-42CF-9BA0-B35CFEC2EDCC.jpg (1200x1200, 118.41K)

kek, i love how vatniks go "Zelensky regime" but when you point out he's the pro-Russian candidate in comparison to Poroshenko they go "muh A3OB is forcing him to fight goy"

Post sugar with time stamp

Russia is literally feeding the world.
The largest producer of wheat and grain.

Now it's a matter of ego for both side. Either Ukraine surrenders unilaterally so Putin saves face, or Russia retreats out of Ukraine so Zelensky has successfully defended his country against an aggressor.
Which will change public opinion in those countries toward Ukraine.

All population losses are irreversible, especially with Ukraine's abysmal TFR. It has the thirdie problem of fertility falling while wealth doesn't increase. Losing the million refugees (mostly women too) has doomed them.

Post Karkhiv front.

My balls are bigger than anything than vatniggers produce. Remember serb nigger, when they're running out of men, they'll send the fags in the shill farms

New waves of hungry migrants for europe. 2015 repeat but on steroids.

I have no reason to doubt the reports of mass deportations. There’s tons of reports of Russians brought into Kherson into homes of Ukrainians who fled or were deported - it’s also exactly what they did on the African front for the last 8 years. These are things substantiated in part by Ukrainian reports as well.

>>invade your neighbor to "De-nazifi" the country
Maybe the Zelensky Jewish regime shouldn't have tried to ethnically cleanse Russian speakers in the East.
It's not Putin's fault that the Donbass people dont want to be part of the Africa tier shithole, jewish ran cisspit that is "Ukraine".
> blame the jews when people call you out for fucking it up
Are you denying Ukraine is ruled by jews?
Holy shit.

>russia is feeding the world
russia is feeding africa, you dumbass nigger

>They control the battle space.
The bloated corpses of the Moskova's sailors agree

>They can reduce Kiev to rubble by way of carpet bombing and can do so with impunity.
Still don't have air superiority

>Where as the Jewish regime in Ukraine (much like the one in Palestine) can only beg for handouts, whilst paradoxly LARP'ing as a tough guy.
But Ivan, thought you were on a righteous crusade to get rid of the Nazi Azovs?

Attached: 0GTf2Ow.jpg (151x233, 5.88K)

Ah yes, that's why your dear leader is in desperate peace talks and begging that Zelensky stop killing russians and just take it up the ass like the serbs.

Are you implying russia isn’t africa tier and ran by jews?
LMAO

>The largest producer of wheat and grain.
99.99% of that you sell to the fucking chinks and africans because they are the only ones willing to put up with your piss-poor food safety standards

>Are you denying Ukraine is ruled by jews?
So is it Nazis or Jews? Kek. Ironically Russia is the below Africa tier shithole run by actual Jews.

>+putin’s daughter married a jew
>(it rhymes)
The guy in your pic related is not a jew.
And they got divorced already after a relatively short period of time.
> I am deluded, inbred shizo kike.
You Jews need to stop with the incestuous breeding it's doing a number on your already fragile mental state.
They are purposefully de-europinaising Ukraine with the purpose of bringing about Khazaria 2.0.

>Russia keeps bombing ukrainian cities eveywhere, even Lvov
>UKRAINE IS WINNING GUYS MUH EU MUH NATO ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER WITH A POT OF GOLD
Holy shit, do westerners not realize their societies are slowly collapsing?

Putins daughter married jew
Putin personally apologized to Israel after comparing Zelensky to Hitler.

Cope harder you subhuman filth

Attached: 234fgrfgbbb.jpg (832x591, 100.61K)

And China and many other countries.
Point is, no one in Russia will ever starve, you spiteful, impotent jew rodent.

Keep squealing hoholpig

Attached: 1652707807787.jpg (1044x587, 55.08K)

>Holy shit, do westerners not realize their societies are slowly collapsing?
Time to study the old diagram again. Listen, dreams are what happens in your head. Reality is what happens outside. Got it this time?

Attached: dreams vs reality.jpg (640x402, 207.95K)

Now post exports

Largest exporter of grain, dumbass

Post Mariupol

>Point is, no one in Russia will ever starve, you spiteful, impotent jew rodent.
When their supply of modern farm equipment runs out, and they aren't able to maintain, be interesting to see what happens to their yields.

America had to send grain shipments to Russia in the 70s to prevent it from starving. They'll probably do it again, so you're quite likely right. Probably.

Ukraine will prosper, while you fight Dima over the rats you caught.

Simply epic. Now, why are the US and the EU full of social instability and nig/migrant violence? Is that what a prosperous nation looks like?

You export as much wheat as Australia, bravo.

Attached: 344tfgbh.jpg (412x371, 49.14K)

So I knew Romania had a fair amount of wheat production and I double checked this map.
>In 2020, Romania reported a weak wheat harvest of only 6.4 million tons as the drought destroyed about 40% of the potential crop. Meanwhile, in 2019, Romania harvested 10.29 million tons of wheat.
Even with 40% less production than usual, it was still 6 times more than it says in your picture.
Daily reminder that vatnik propaganda is so fucking retarded that most of the time you can debunk it with a 5 minute google search.

>Simply epic. Now, why are the US and the EU full of social instability and nig/migrant violence? Is that what a prosperous nation looks like?
Europe isn't full of social instability, wtf are you smoking? And the dumbass boomers in America will never do shit.
Sorry faggot, Russia will disintegrate and balkanise long before anyone else.

The only spiteful one here is Russia, who refuses to accept the USSR is gone and dust and instead of trying to make something new and reinvent itself, it just wants to be the USSR again, and is perfectly willing to invade, annex, rape, and butcher as many people as its needs to achieve that.

Absolutely real source.

Have you looked at your fellow countrymen?
Funny a vatnigger talks about looking inbred with most of your population looking like they have fetal alcohol syndrome.
>kikes! Kikes! Rooshia stronk, we have no kikes
Lol
lmao even
Putin's a jewish patsy. How the fuck do you bitch about zelensky being a kike when he literally funds the nazi battalion you faggots are desperately trying and failing to destroy LMAO

Attached: th.png (291x225, 103.24K)

Only 13%, lmao. Guess wheat is the new corn, that's gonna take what, two years to get America at 26%?

>Europe isn't full of social instability

Attached: 1652797194355.jpg (385x390, 84.49K)

Isn't Putin importing fucking nigerians and putting them in your schools?

>L-lies
>Pr-proofs
Epic, the eternal vatnik's final resort when all his bullshit is eventually run down.

Attached: russian shitbird.png (517x464, 14.51K)

What will their cope will be when they cannot even pay their shill farms?

austrian here.
ukrainian refugees here all want to go back. some already left back home when the first regions reported less fighting.

this is not a the usual turd wave of negro/muslim neets.

friend has a refugee home, the people who lived in the last years there can be summarized like this:
syrians are lazy and disgusting, afghans are vandalizing and disgusting.
now, ukrainians arrive earlier than expected, one day after the last syrian/afghan is kicked out.
friend started renovating the mess the shitskins left (everything fucked up, even massive wooden floor broken), but he wasnt done yet. has to leave to work, material and tools left in refugee home (2 store 4 families building).
comes back, walls plasterd, floors grinded and oiled. broken window changed. almost has to use force to keep ukrainians from paying for the materials used.

>The bloated corpses of the Moskova's sailors agree
How does a naval accident refute anything I said?
> Still don't have air superiority
But they do, as indicated by their bombing campaigns that can hit every inch of the country and with only 1 proven loss of any high altitude, manned, aerial vehicle.
> Desperate
No.
He is not the one begging for handouts.
> No, you.
Pathetic.
> Mutt
> Brings up food quality.
The irony.
>Putins daughter married jew
Again, false and refuted here.
See >Putin personally apologized to Israel after comparing Zelensky to Hitler.
He should have done more.
Comparing one of Europe greatest leading to an inbred kike clown is obscene.
Now show how much of that wheat is available for export. =)

why do russians thinking that taking potshots at cities with long range missiles is in any way helpful to winning a war

>posts pic with no source
>asked for source
>WTF HOW DARE YOU ASK FOR SOURCE
HAHAHAHA YOU NIGGER

>“My mom always said life was like a bunch of Vatniks. You never know what you're gonna get.”
>"But whatever it is, it's gonna be retarded."

>He blamed Ukraine for not agreeing to Russian terms
"HOW DARE YOU NOT BEND OVER AND OFFER UP YOUR ASSHOLE TO US!"

>When their supply of modern farm equipment runs out
Yeah, sure two more weeks, shlomo.

>anecdotal evidence that is also absolutely real
>ukrainians make good dumb labor
is this supposed to mean anything?

Golol bless, me Texan man from Republique of da Texas, already hadv 8 hololpigs refaghees from Ukrainia dat I buight for 3 kilos of ham

> If you are not okay with your people being massacred by an inbred jew manlet.
> Y-Y-YOU ARE LITERALLY STALIN.
Meds.
Now, shizo kike!

Romanian here. I live in a touristy area so we took in refugees in free rooms in hotels/cabins.
Same thing happened here. With the added "scandal" that ukrainian refugees started cleaning up trash from various public places, which led to a lot of self shaming ("Are we incapable of cleaning up our own beaches? Why did the ukrainians have to do it?" was the title of a recent news article).
Russians can not comprehend the fact that civilized people would want to go back to their home and help rebuild it.

>Ukraine can tax all gas flowing through its territory as reparations

No Russian gas will ever flow into Europe again after this

You jews are objectively physically repulsive and you desperately want to be White.
You are a spiteful mutant.
Shoo!
Also, you are prone to all sorts of mental illnesses.

> Scientists have identified a genetic variant that substantially increases the risk for developing schizophrenia in Ashkenazi Jewish and other populations. The study associates a deletion on chromosome 3 with increased incidence of schizophrenia.
archive.is/LDUCv

>when they cannot even pay their shill farms?
We might already be at that point. I mean look at the retarded shill in this thread trying to cast Zelensky as an evil jew even though the original stated claim of this war was denazification, and Russia is ruled and run by Jews. They've completely lost track of their own narrative. All the veteran trolls probably got sent to the front a while ago.

Lel, the Any Forumsnigger is going absolutely insane. He'll probably commit suicide atr this rate when Russia keeps failing.
Real talk though, you should. Everyone hates you.

Nice anectodes.
But the stats speak for themselves.
Ukrainian living in the far West of Ukraine are migrating en mass, even though they are largely unaffected by the war.

ukrainians are a servile people, yes

You're the dumbasses that went on an annexed Crimea even though you fucking game them the damn island in the first place, everything that has transpired here, the death the destruction, is all because you can't accept that you're not an empire anymore. And now you're getting bitchslapped by your former client state who is rightfully finally sick and tired of your bullshit you cry foul?

> Hohol
> Civilised
If they were, they wouldn't have lowest per capita GDP in Europe and wouldn't have allowed a jew to rule over them.

>any sense of human decency is perceived as weakness and servility
What do they mean by this?

Putin could just retreat to the pre-2008 borders and ask for some land

Attached: euth.png (664x594, 413.17K)

>>Why are they doing it?
>Please Ukraine, won't you let us take control of 90% of your country?
>No
>WHAT THE FUCK WHY ARE YOU SO UNREASONABLE!? THE WHOLE WORLD IS AGAINST POOR LITTLE RUSSIA, WHAT DID WE DO WRONG!? I'M SO ANGRY, I'M GOING TO GO RAPE AND MURDER A VILLAGE I'M SO ANGRY!

The muslim immigrants and resident Arabs were pissed as fuck about how naturally the Germans accepted the Ukranians, especially since 2015 was such a disaster.
Nobody is in any way angry about their arrival.
>It's because they're white
>It's because they're Christian
>RAYCISSSSS
They should learn a lesson.

>You're the dumbasses that went on an annexed Crimea
You cant annex a region that voted to be a part of your federation.
It's not Russia's fault that the corrupt Jewish Zelensky regime cant run a country and managed to make "Ukraine" into Europe 's poorest states.

The reality is that Europe can afford higher gas prices without collapsing as per vatnik copefiction. Meanwhile the Russian central bank is using terms like "reverse industrialisation" to describe what is about to happen to the Russian economy

>incapable of building anything, their country is THE shithole of europe
>they just migrate westward to do slave labor for europeans
Yea, that's weakness

>>Please Ukraine, won't you let us take control of 90% of your country?
Not a real country.
And you jews have no claim to that land.
Why should jews and their servile mutts rule over rightful slavic clay?

Be careful because they rule your streets.

No one who uses the term "carpet bomb" unironically knows anything about warfare.

Don't even fucking imply that goddamn referendum was legitimate, it was just as legitimate as the apartment bombings were. You Russians have no goddamn how a democracy is even suppose to look like let alone run one

>NOOOOO ONLY THE WESTERINO CAN INTO DEMOCRACYYY

Need to have air superiority in order to carpet bomb

Even if that was true, I'd be at least happy not to live in a country that's like Africa without even having niggers fucking shit up.

Attached: 1651427629482.jpg (700x489, 74.21K)

It smells of krokodil in here

They aren't. They're stunningly wealthy and the war will be a net economic boost you stupid fucking nigger. NATO no longer being dependent on Russian gas will be a huge bonus (and sell shitloads of Burger LNG).

>Russia can just carpet bomb the Zelensky regime into submission
Proof?

Ukies are Slavs, you goddamn moron, and if it didn't exist, why the fuck did they make it a SSR that is literally the exact same shape as the it was when the Soviet Union fell?

The much stronger CCCP collapsed and the victims joined NATO. Russia is feeble and utterly incompetent by comparison but please keep sending gopniks to die.

Why aren't YOU on the lines doing your share?

Attached: jewtin.png (1422x802, 785.3K)

>"Are we incapable of cleaning up our own beaches? Why did the ukrainians have to do it?" was the title of a recent news article
Proof? It sounds too anecdotical to me.

Your nation is a goddamn spook state, ran by KGB and FSB spooks, with the tiniest fig leaf of democracy to appease people who they unironically view as peasants and serfs

>they just migrate westward to do slave labor for europeans
You're thinking of all the Russians fleeing to get out before the iron curtain slams shut.
Georgia's flooded with the poor fuckers. Europe soon will be.

>ignores the ongoing pauperization of the west
Yeah man, it's a golden age.

Putin fellates circumcised jew cock

Russians are literally, unironically niggers
actual niggers are generally less nigger-like than Russians

>invade country to fight Nazis
>screech about Jews when everyone laughs at your inability to fight Nazis

Attached: B35AA55E-C556-4D2D-BDDB-18D3B3ECCBF7.jpg (828x431, 206.34K)

I wonder how much it costs to outsource this kind of shilling. I bet it's really cheap.
Last place I worked had an Indian operation with this guy who's only job was to bring tea and salty snacks. I looked over payroll and he was making equivalent of $3000/yr. The job title is peon... literal term, not derogatory.
I see you writing, and I imagine him, sitting in a packed cafe, shitposting for glorious Russia for hours.
Good times.
Best of luck on your new job.

Don't usually respond to these but I got time to waste right now.
libertatea.ro/stiri/un-grup-de-refugiati-ucraineni-a-curatat-o-plaja-din-mamaia-din-proprie-initiativa-4050652
stirileprotv.ro/stiri/actualitate/cativa-refugiati-ucraineni-cazati-la-mamaia-au-curatat-plaja-din-propria-initiativa-video.html
adevarul.ro/locale/constanta/un-grup-refugiati-ucraina-curatat-plaja-gunoaie-mamaia-1_623cae505163ec42719d2b7b/index.html
antena3.ro/actualitate/inedit/refugiati-ucraineni-mamaia-curatat-plaja-633736.html
ziare.com/refugiati-ucraina/refugiati-ucraineni-au-curatat-plaja-din-mamaia-1732051

SO TRUE! If it's not in Europe or the US it's not real democracy! Russia's democracy coefficient is dropping by the day, I'm scared for them.

Attached: 1652798801792.jpg (624x392, 72.39K)

>JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS
Please just go back to Any Forums you don't need to shit up the board here

>that schnozz
>that face
>that complexion
>HE ISN’T A JEW!!
lmao, with your faulty jewdars I can see how you shills can see russia as jew-free

Attached: 2243FAA8-1B58-460A-AFA7-25A0345E7DE0.jpg (700x381, 23.15K)

Go vote for someone who isn't Putin (or one of his puppets), watch what happens

>claims to have the ability to bomb enemy into submission
>doesn't even try
>continues to lose men, material, and ground at the front
Russians must all have fetal alcohol syndrome or something

If they think they're losing they pursue negotiations while trying to hide their losses like in the winter war. But since ukies don't give a shit about negotiations now means they think they can win a decisive victory

Just 2 more weeks till kiev falls

Attached: 3EC4EC7C-2674-4838-9850-EBB69D7E1584.jpg (1024x503, 164.57K)

>Ukies are Slavs
Never claimed otherwise, you utter retard.
A Jewish regime backed by mutts in NA shouldn't rule over them.
> If you recognize reality, you are LITERALLY PUTLER!
Meds, now!

Sorry I couldn't believe in refugees making anything but crimes.
Thank you for the link. It seems legit.

Still not a jew.
And they are divorced after a short marriage.

Spain buys basically all gas from Argelia. Spain has no problem cutting ties with the Russo niggers.

Let vatniggers seethe with that

>russia won’t starve
they don’t have the best track record in that regard, largely thanks to jewish bolsheviks running their country in the 20th century
Considering how many kikes run russia now, I wouldn’t be so optimistic about averting widespread famine in russia if I were you

> Online propaganda from a mutt puppet state.

but a slimy, kleptomaniac spook with delusions of rebuilding the USSR because he has nostalgia for it, and repeatedly goes on military adventurisms to try to achieve, that deserves to rule over them?

>> If you recognize reality, you are LITERALLY PUTLER!
>Meds, now!

Nigga you're literally incapable of recognizing reality

Attached: 1387669718109.jpg (656x425, 182.71K)

>largely thanks to jewish bolsheviks
They got their shit kicked in post Stalin and were reduced to serving in the KGB.
That kike Lenin thought Russia would never be able to industralise without a communist regime in Germany.

>he’s not a jew because... because he isn’t okay??
lmao

So basically, an improvement for Russia

I oppose $current_thing

> You are literally PUTLER if you don't buy into my leddit delusion!
> AMG I CAN'T BELIEVE PUTLER IS POSTING HERE.
> WE NEED TO CALL IN THE GHOST OF QUEEEF TO TAKE HIM OUT!
Meds!
Now!
> ONLY COMMIES ARE INTERESTED IN DEFENDING THEIR PEOPLE!
No.

>*reduced* to becoming key members of the secret police tormenting white christians in russia and sponsoring proto-BLM in the west
Being given a job in the KGB was truly a huge blow to the jews in russia

Attached: EE939684-9F45-4A55-BDAE-F77848EE2641.jpg (429x640, 63.94K)

> Provide no evidence for him being jew.
> Demand that his baseless claims be taken seriously.
Meds!
Now!

The entire reason why any of his people are in danger is because he had to chimp out and do shit like annex Crimea. Amongst many other examples.

I wonder how long we've got before some fresh military disaster brings the russians back to the table

Attached: 1648885469935.jpg (460x359, 43.13K)

> He uses PhP
I hate you so much.>>*reduced* to becoming key members of the secret police tormenting white christians in russia and sponsoring proto-BLM in the west
But losing

>
>*reduced* to becoming key members of the secret police tormenting white christians in russia and sponsoring proto-BLM in the west
Yeah, but they lost all other relevant positions.
So they didn't help make the USSR a superpower, because Jews are subhumans.
They did do a lot of damage to the USSR though after managing to assassinate Stalin.
> Black Panther
Largely funded and promoted by jews in shartmartistan.
Much like their modern offshoot.

Post sugar.

Also, have fun with your agri sector collapsing without all the imported seeds, pest control agents and western machines and spare parts it depends upon.

> Democracy
A retarded system that bowel down to a Jewish media oligarchy deciding candidates for the plebs.
> Progress
Towards decay.
> Human rights.
A meaningless buzzword.

> Two more weeks.
Kay.

And don't forget: The US and a lot of Europe have basically been paying their farmers to produce LESS for decades, because otherwise they'd crash the market with excess product.

No, seriously. Post sugar.

>human rights
>meaningless buzzward
Are you fucking for real? Are you telling me you don't see all the various examples of the USSR fucking up people and give no legal resource to the affected and think 'this is fine'?

>Are you fucking for real?
I most certainly I am.
It's on par with "RACIST".
> MUH USSR
Yes, yes, the early judeo Bolsheviks commited many crimes.
These same judeo bolsheviks went on to rule over muttland.

>black panther
in picture receiving lenin peace prize during her visit in moscow
Also receiving a lot of money from russia

USSR was a jewish project.
Russia is still owned by and ran by rich jews like abramovich and his ilk.

Which is why they're doing the exact same thing, raping, looting people's houses, deporting people to Siberia? Sounds like they're still at it despite you trying to imply it was all the Judeo bolsheviks' faults.

Is that why putin is calling the west racist and nazi?
Is that why putin supports BLM?

>Russian political analyst Ekaterina Shulman coined the term "reverse cargo-cult" to describe the Russian political elite point of view on what they perceived to be the hypocrisy of institutions in Western societies and their skill at "hiding" their hypocrisy.[28] According to Shulman, "Cargo-cult is a belief that mock airplanes made of manure and straw-bale may summon the real airplanes who bring canned beef. Reverse cargo-cult is used by the political elites in countries lagging behind who proclaim that, in the developed world, airplanes are also made of manure and straw-bale, and there is also a shortage of canned beef."[29]
Pretty impressive to see this much denial. Russia truely is an old garbage relic that's managed to isolate itself from reason. Sad how much suffering is brought from it and hopefully it can finally be exposed to the sun and be purged.

Attached: DeathAssassin.jpg (1256x716, 163.03K)

At this stage of the war i dont think that even the Russians dare to send Bears anywhere remotely close to Kyiv airspace. You need total air superiority to operate these, Bears will be picked up the moment they takeoff. All the freshly installed UA air defence systems will be competing for bragging rights over the first Bear kill.

Attached: bear and typhoon.jpg (1280x919, 201.35K)

Ukraine will cease to exist due to 1.23 birth rates homie. The outcome of this war notwithstanding.

Ammo prices soaring in arizona. Stop funding proxy wars, bros

>in picture receiving lenin peace prize during her visit in moscow
Again, not refuting anything I said.
>USSR was a jewish project.
Early on, yes.
But you kikes failed to account for someone like Stalin purging you out of power and shattering your grip over the country.
> Russia is still owned by and ran by rich jews like abramovich and his ilk.
Cope.
Abramovich is rich, yeah.
But he has no power.
This was proven when Putin asserted dominance over the kike oligarchs.
The ones that got uppity with him got butchered.
I still think Putin should off him, he might be a future problem.
>Which is why they're doing the exact same thing, raping, looting people's
Nope.
The modern equivalent of that would be carpet bombing.
Which Russia is simply not doing.

AFAIK people tend to make a lot of children after the war. So the only question if the female refugees return.

Kek, I still cant believe that someone was as mentally deficient to put the sims games there rather than Sim cards which is what they said to bring to that photoshoot

We are being flooded with numerous reports of Russians bombing civies, raping them, looking their homes, slaughtering them, and deporting them to siberia,

>Is that why putin supports BLM?
Putin explicitly denounced them as a controlled movement used by political forces.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zl1ZVksCZWI
> Ekaterina Shulman
> Russian
Jews will never be Russian, Avi.
And I don't give a shit about their political take.

Remember when they were looting stores, banks and some other places just to eat? Plenty of vatniggers corpses surrounded by freshly looted bottles and food

russia was sponsoring angela davis and this wasn’t the doing of some secret jews *reduced* to serving in the KGB, they officially recognized her jewish agenda and gave it their state approval.
USSR openly supported niggers in the west.
Considering that you claim that jews hand no control over the USSR at that stage (1979) then thanks for confirming that USSR has been supporting degeneracy and niggers long after
>early USSR
russia is full of rich jews who pretty much own the country and its’ people.
You saying that putin is fully in control and could off the jews any moment he wants to only proves he simply doesn’t want to off them.
He is okay with jews owning russia.

Thanks for collapsing your own argument, kike lover
vatnik shills are so delusional it’s unreal

Attached: C697A0C1-0ABD-41C7-8818-71FDF2E739F5.jpg (677x512, 101.78K)

Better than kike ruled russia

>You need total air superiority to operate these
Which Russia posses.
And it can be done by various other aircrafts.
Tu-22M along with cheap high altitude drones could get the job done.

Ukie air space is contested, thanks to how utterly shit the Russian Air Force is and the fact they failed to knock out the Ukie air force in the opening blow.
If the Russians sent a bombing force to Kyiv, come hell or high water the entire Kyiv district AA grid and all available aircraft, including likely a few that shouldn't be flying, would be sent out to intercept

>UA air defence systems
What defence systems?
Do they still have any?
The Russians have been BRUTALLY bombing them all over, with UTTER impunity.
Only one confirmed high altitude capable fighter jet was taken down throughout this whole thing and it was due to pilot being dumb enough to fly at a very low altitude.
Their performance is ABYSMAL.
Russia has been dropping in paratroopers too with IMPUNITY!

Are you actually for real

Again, you Jews are the ones who have been supporting various civil rights initiatives in the US.
Neither the Russians or the USSR own America's media apparatus.
Suck a cock, Avi.

>CTR+F jew
64 occurrences in the thread. Wtf?

>Ukie air space is contested
Nope.
If it was, Russians wouldn't be dropping in paratroopers from their fat and slow transport aircrafts.
> the Ukie air force in the opening blow.
They did.
They got the most of it.
Only a few hastly refurbished sukois left.
It's pathetic, Ukraine had one of Europe's largest and most capable army and it got stomped within the first few hours and reduced to begging and guerilla style attacks.
Mutts couldn't dream of destroying an army this fast.
It took them 13 years (91 to 2003) to wreck Saddam and they would spend the next years doing COIN and mutts went all out with the exception of nukes, unlike the noble Russians.
It's just sad.

Tu-22M are too valuable. Russia needs them to maintain a credible intermediate nuclear bomber force and anti-ship bomber force. Russia doesn't have too many and has no realistic replacement or way to make more

A single botched raid could cripple Russian naval aviation forever and leave western europe dangerously uncovered by nuclear bombers.

Russia tried and failed to get fucking air superiority, SOMEHOW, it ain't gonna happen user

But your masters (jews and muslims) are running a de-nazification process. You cannot have both jews and nazis as the enemy, retard-kun.

Lmao. Ukraine's position is not that strong.

>muttland
that is no way to speak of mother russia tovarisch.
By order of secret jewish police you are being sent to gulag
Praise marx (jew)

He says this as your pathetic nation is crumbling

You know what, just go fuck yourself, Ivan. Or get one of your squad mates to fuck you for you.

have you ever had a normal conversation? You don't need to answer, it is pretty obvious.

>You cannot have both jews and nazis as the enemy
Why not? You can just claim that jews are nazis.

Any Forums thread

>Bears will be picked up the moment they takeoff.
When Western intel being fed to Ukraine they'll probably know they're coming long before they even take off.
Russia literally can't use them.

Only one's Russia is feeding is the middle east and africa, Europe is quite food secure

Prepare to be disappointed.

Laughing my ass off at the tankie in this thread going on about all da joos. I guess he realized that no matter what west is not going to lift any sanctions, russia is going to keep rotting away and the ebil azovs are going to walk away freely from their factory thanks to some prisoner exchanges where russians get back some of their retarded officers not even capable of fording rivers correctly.
>Russians wouldn't be dropping in paratroopers from their fat and slow transport aircrafts.
Tell me, when did this happen?

Attached: 1592345714606.jpg (426x262, 55.66K)

Wait for real? Do none of them have a phone or something?

Remember, vatnik fanfiction is for homos. You have maybe until the end of the year before the collapse. Better save up your sugar

So, all Russian propaganda now is mere schizo babble in questionable English? That's all the gas money can buy?

In Russian, Nazi means whoever they don't like

Uh oh do you want Putin to apologize to the Israelis again?

>Its da jooz I tell you!
>DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ!

Attached: 1647058998989.jpg (1024x660, 90.33K)

Ukraine, easily.

It's not even fair to compare the two because blacks have comparatively WAY less developmental disorders. Your average black dude from gary Indiana is like a primarch compared to the average murmanskoid or tomskoid

>Tu-22M are too valuable.
They are which is why they would be deployed, Russia has aerial supremacy.
> credible intermediate nuclear bomber force
That's what BMs are for.
> A single botched raid could cripple Russian naval aviation forever.
Nigger, please they are not that valuable.
>Russia tried and failed to get fucking air superiority, SOMEHOW, it ain't gonna happen user
They have aerial supremacy, they bomb hohol with impunity.
Only one confirmed kill of a high altitude fighter jet so far.
No one cares about your low IQ psyop jews.>they'll probably know they're coming long before they even take off.
Oh, how come fat ass paratroop carrying aircrafts have been dropping paratroopers all throughout the war.
They are feeding Europe too, through their fertiliser exports.
>Tell me, when did this happen?
If you are not keeping with the war, you shouldn't be discussing it.
>Its da jooz I tell you!
>DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ
Yep.
You kikes have always been a problem.

russia is 20% non white (and rising)
russia is unironically a mutt country
also russia is ran by jews, has been that way for a while (look up USSR, the entire country was ran by a marxist party, marx was a jew btw)
Now they have jewish billionaires riding on the backs of babushkas, lmao

I gotta admit, I understand why russians aren’t that opposed to the nuclear threats of their jewish leaders, they simply see dying in nuclear hellfire as a preferable alternative to living in russia

So much for fighting le evul nazees

>Tell me, when did this happen?
>If you are not keeping with the war, you shouldn't be discussing it.
Ive been keeping up since before day 1, and that's why im asking you to prove your bullshit.
You're more out of touch about military matters than russian high command, and that's a lot.
Do you simply not have any proofs?

Attached: 1648034796730.jpg (863x621, 50.8K)

>russia is 20% non white (and rising)
The Russian Federation =/= Russia, Avi.
It's made up of various states.
> russia is unironically a mutt country
Objectively false.
> russia is ran by jews
Project harder.
> look up USSR, the entire country was ran by a marxist party, marx was a jew btw
I know, Chaim.
> Now they have jewish billionaires riding on the backs of babushkas, lmao
Again, they are glorified managers after Putin cucked them.
Do some research.
Now, seethe harder, lampshade.

>Ive been keeping up since before day 1
You clearly haven't.
Now, shoo, gomez.

>the jews own most of russia, look how daddy vlad has humiliated them!
>it’s almost as bad as when russians made jews the secret police in charge of killing whites and persecuting christians!
>russia has really shown those jews their place!
LMAO, are you for real?

Show me a paradrop in this war.
I'm waiting (and capping this for posterity)

Attached: 1652357659858.png (728x621, 280.94K)

btw I’m trans like most russians

Attached: E2C7C0D6-E790-492A-BA53-A50E1D27EAC8.jpg (960x684, 272.82K)

This is not an argument.

>>the jews own most of russia, look how daddy vlad has humiliated them!
Except they dont.
And Putin literally had a bunch of them killed.
Again, you are a delusional kike.
Where is the data from?
I dont trust jew NGOs.
Show me the official stat.
I am waiting.
Not suppose to be.

So you don't have any proofs about paradrops to Ukraine.
You noguns people absolutely in denial about military matters are always fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1649347577788.jpg (826x464, 51.4K)

Not surprising. Putin's demands at the summit prior to this invasion were ridiculous shit like

-NATO must not accept ANY more new members
-NATO must remove all forces from Eastern Europe
-U.S must pledge not to defend any of it's Eastern European allies

How's decriminalizing domestic abuse turning out for you

Stop embarrassing yourself Ivan, your shitty air force is WORTHLESS. You guys couldn't even manage to put planes in the air for your parade. There are literally more powerful African air forces.

It's so laughable that you thought your air force was a match for the US or Europe, you can't even manage the most basic SEAD operations or stop Ukraine from dronestiking your ground troops. Your pilots are terribly trained and so is your airborne. Russia should literally offer a formal apology to the US for wasting our time thinking you were a serious threat-- I doubt the modern Russian airforce could even take on the US Airforce from the 1960s, let alone any other modern peer military.

>Ukraine had one of Europe's largest and most capable army and it got stomped within the first few hours

So, what you're telling me is you guys lost Kyiv and Kharkiv to a country without an army? Is that sort of how you lost Snake Island to a country without an Air Force, and lost the Moskva to a country without a Navy? LMAO

Attached: Mi-28 Destroyed by Starstreak-- Luhansk Oblast.webm (270x480, 2.48M)

Inb4
>that's not most
If they didn't need to cater Jews why would they do it in the first place?

Attached: le joos.png (840x334, 150.54K)

Freedom from SPeech doesn't mean freedom from getting called a delusional schizophrenic retard who derails every conversation into how the jooz are responsible for why your toilet didn't flush yesterday.

They have the lowest GDP of Europe because of corruption in part by Russia midwit.

>country that was most closely in Russia's sphere of influence has the lowest GDP in all of Europe aside from Belarus, the only country that is more in Russia's sphere of influence than they are
shocking

Also: all these countries were under jewish-bolshevik rule, centered in russia

what a cohencidence
russians sure love being ruled by jews, don’t they?

Vatniks loved Zelensky before he became president. I see a lot of their comments saying that the evil US is forcing him to fight and how they wished he just stayed a comedian

>Jews will never be Russian
>All russian intellectual elites are not even russians
I don't think selfowning is what you want right now Ivan.

>Russia can just carpet bomb the Zelensky regime into submission.
So why didn't they yet?

>If the Russians sent a bombing force to Kyiv, come hell or high water the entire Kyiv district AA grid and all available aircraft, including likely a few that shouldn't be flying, would be sent out to intercept
holy kino
this is some ace combat shit, please do it

>please just let us invade anyone we want

A nation is nothing but a vessel for its race.

>Russians can not comprehend the fact that civilized people would want to go back to their home and help rebuild it.
Worse. Vatniggers are exactly like the brown hordes that invaded in 2015. That is why all these 50 shades of niggers are rooting for monke. It makes them seethe seeing eastern slav tribe with close relationship that is actually accepted and welcome. Just like it makes the brown shit seethe that run of the mill euros have no problem with ukranians but avoid them like the plague.

Attached: 1650644479247.jpg (1024x1024, 211.47K)

>A nation is nothing but a vessel for its race.
Hey, we tried that one!