FBI protection thread

Get in here. This is your chance to prove to the authorities your IP is not associated with extremist content.

As for me, I firmly believe there is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

Attached: chance-card-vintage-monopoly-get-out-of-jail-free-design-turnpike.jpg (700x500, 68.02K)

The Holocaust, as described, happened.

you took the jab too

My ip was hacked by Russian troll farms. Despite what their have been posting here under my ip, I love everyone except whitey.

Catch me if you can cunts

Most people are racist to cover up insecurities in their own lives

I told my friend the other day that I don't hate anybody, racist for me just means that if I see 2 lines at the checkout counter I'll choose the one with less blacks. Because they fucking take forever to do anything.

I believe that public servants should have to give blowjobs on command.

My IP is literally used by 1000 other people because my ISP is using carrier-grade NAT

What's the difference between a white man and a nigger?
The white man is an expert at being a nigger.

I love everyone and think what happened is awful. I only believe things that are authorized by the Department of Homeland Security’s Disinformation Governance Board as factual and denounce all information deemed false by the fact checkers. Also I like to put my pee-pee in va-jay-jay, probably not relevant but I felt the need to share anyway.

I'm here for cat pics and shit posts

Attached: 1649504695768.jpg (268x265, 42.33K)

? it's all death and destruction

like my head backed and dislocated

brains all over the floor, can't you remember the sunshine?

here comes the hound
given the payout fast

Attached: 1631519687527.png (1244x703, 1.1M)

I believe in the holocaust

i love blacks
i love immigrants
i love the gubbermint
women are smarter than men
i got all my vaccine boosters and even told CHUDS to get vaccinated
i like the UN agenda 2030
i hate gasoline
i hate white children
jews are everyone's friends and isreal is great

Free form art

all extraterrestrials are goyim.

Yes, quite free indeed.

Attached: 1648125772644.jpg (1104x619, 135.96K)

Hi jew! You are mentally ill. LOL

I just wanted to say that when I pulled out my pp and smack-typed out the entirety of the Shrek script but replacing every word with "nigger" that it was by complete chance.
Thank you and have a good week.

Attached: 1652454435996.jpg (750x735, 75.94K)

Steve (the confirmed name of my monitoring agent) knows full well I care too little about other people to go out of my way to ruin my life and harm them. Doesn't mean I like the government and won't cheer while you collapse under the weight of your own ineptitude. Doesn't mean I don't want to watch the peasants revolt and carry your lifeless heads around on pikes up and down the streets of Washington DC.

Also I hate the antichrist so fuck you bruh.

Attached: 1569878906411.jpg (480x360, 25.14K)

The holocaust probably happend.

I actually think it was 7 million

'your' ip is not an extension of your being

Quite, free, indeed.

Attached: syngoge legend.jpg (618x400, 50.92K)

>nothing wrong with being jewish
Of course not. There is something wrong with trespassing on a strangers property, and claiming they owe you taxes just because of who you believe you are though.

Glow-in-the-dark CIA niggers tongue my anus.