Whoever did this i hope somebody burns his house and him with it

Whoever did this i hope somebody burns his house and him with it.
You see,since Russia invaded Ukraine Serbia remained only European country that didn't banned Russia from its airspace and vice versa. As expected, somebody didnt like this so they started reporting fake bomb threats on flights from Belgrade to Moscow.
There was at least 5 of them as i remember.
But seems like that wasnt enough. In last few days there was more than 100 fake bomb threats, mostly in schools,but also in shopping centres, government buildings and even in the zoo.
People suspect that Ukraine and Poland are behind this. While there isnt enough evidence that prove that ukraine is behind this, for Poland it is. Also few days ago 2 polish spies were caught in close proximity of ammo factory, filming access roads and even pictures from inside. Fuck both countries btw.
europeanwesternbalkans.com/2022/05/17/fake-bomb-threats-in-serbia-authorities-link-it-to-sanctions-on-russia/

Attached: Screenshot_20220517-165453.png (599x663, 786.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You get what you deserve, serbnigger. You only get an answer because at least you seem to be a genuine user and not a fucking JIDF bot. You have stuck up your head the Russkie ass for more thn a acentury and the destruction of Europe was the result of you swarthy nigger turks being Russkie cock suckers. You should be nuked, genocided, whatever. Fuck you and fuck your gay turkgypsynigger slavshit shithole.

if only you knew how the tragedy of serbs and germans were similar you wouldn't have written this

I hope Russia cuts Nord steam so you can die from cold.

Hes a ukraine refugee dont mind him

>destruction of Europe was the result of you swarthy nigger turkgypsynigger slavshit shithole.
You know that it was not us that started the war? It was Germany and Italy that wanted to conquer Europe, not us. It was Germans that started the war. And we had nothing to do with it.

why do you support russian murderers you imbecile

you deserve your country being invaded, families shot by drunk soldiers

you deserve it all if you support it

fuck you

You have to go back

>murdered sudeten germans
>why do you support russian murderers

found the jew

Go back

this is why I laugh now when Russians rape them, in these two months they have demonstrated they are rabid animals who should be put down

Where the fuck i said that?
I was against this war since it began.

me too
now I fully support Russia

At least they're fake threats.
>svaka elektrana
>svi pogoni vodovoda
You sure this isn't just some Kaczynski disciples testing the waters?
Sounds like an anarchists wet dream desu.
I mean would pooland and hohols really be THIS butthurt about you?

Attached: 1626862202786.png (520x389, 231.81K)

>pooland and hohols really be THIS butthurt about you
Poles have a monument dedicated to butthirt. What do you think

>svaka elektrana
>svi pogoni vodovoda
yes but in belgrade, not the entire country, they also threatened to blow up bridges so I almost missed uni class because of this

>pooland and hohols really be THIS butthurt about you?
I don't understand what wrong we did to pooland and even ukraine what is their problem?
serbia sold them weapons and russians have found mines from serbia that were produced in 2020

>People suspect that Ukraine and Poland are behind this.
You wont do shit cum chugger.

Yeah i can see now this 80 iq of Serbia right there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia

If you say so then it must be true

I saw zero difference between Russia and Ukraine, but the Uke information operations (propaganda, trolling, deception, Twitter victories, etc.) showed me what fucking snakes they are. Even holing up in tunnels is what a snake does. I enjoy every misfortune they face now. Complete fucking scum.

>OH NOOO MUH GENOCIDERINO
Im not a jew to seethe about some bullshit that happened 80 years ago

Attached: 5D1A4252-5F05-49CD-A0CB-5C7D109226E6.gif (360x346, 170.07K)

why even care about bomb threats?

>riiiiing ... riiiiiiing ... riiiiiing
>alo?
>there's a bomb in xxxx
>whatever, fag *end call*

what do you mean by that?
jesus serb user. i really get it you dislike the usa and all that. they bombed your country, that sucks. but russia just did the real life equivalent of a no cb decleration of war just for the lols. it is one thing to support a different side in a conflict but at the moment the serbs are either just contrarian or unironically supporting of just invading places for fun. i hope you never seethed about germany invading yugoslavia like many of you always do in these threads

>Im not a jew to seethe about some bullshit that happened 80 years ago
>polish flag
i am willing to bet real money that that is a vpn

>While there isnt enough evidence that prove that ukraine is behind this, for Poland it is. Also few days ago 2 polish spies were caught in close proximity of ammo factory,
just execute them

pretty much
they are just far shittier Russians after all

This.