Based or cringe?

Based or cringe?

Attached: D5EAD654-9CD8-48A0-8009-625094065779.jpg (828x750, 325.53K)

The world outside is not in black and white.

I swear this dude will sign anything that gets him a headline.

I like DeSantis a lot, but this is fucking cringe and unenforcable. All but solidifies that the Right will never get power again.

I mean, it's private residence, as well as disturbance of peace. If some AntiFaggot tries to do shit, they'll get arrested.

Based go protest in front of govt building or mega corporation for fucksake. Leave your godamn neighbors and leave others godamn neighbors alone.

Almost like he's up for reelection and/or planning to run in 2024 or something

Anything he does will get a headline because leftists and rightoids are equally obsessed

All it's going to do is ensure no lefty will have to worrry about protests. Right wing figures do not have lawful protection

its in response to bidens press secretary encouraging protests outside of supreme court justices homes due to the roe vs wade leak, therefore based.

Its already a fucking crime to trespass on private property. This is just as stupid as the riot law which was literally used against Trump supporters. Desantis is a dumbass. New Hampshire Republicans shit all over these spics. They passed laws to make it easier protest in front of abortion clinics, Desantis just made it harder.

>more laws
>bigger government
It's already illegal to intimidate anyone employed by the courts to change the outcome of a ruling or interfere with due process.

Cringe
>Protesting is supposed to be preferred over shooting shitty politicians.
>It can selectively be enforced, like we see in VA with the SCOTUS judges. They have the same law but it doesn't matter. BUT if you protest Nigger lips judge for banning guns you'll got to prison.

People should have a right to protest but I do see how doing it outside someone's home at all hours of the day is more like targeted harassment than protesting in public.
I think they should be killing politicians instead of yelling at them anyway.

florida goy laws

He’s actually getting shit done as opposed to that fat orange retard who was just kvetching on twitter while the country got worse

I thought this was already illegal. Signing new laws instead of enforcing what’s already there is not going to magically make hired mobs stop. Throwing them in jail and pressing charges will. Fire the bad DAs if you have to. The laws are there. Enforce them. Otherwise you’re just playing political show.

How is it "cringe" you retarded shill.
Please be specific.
Pic related is you, being cringe.

Attached: 1460686513109.jpg (750x1662, 805.5K)

Cringe, since this protects the individuals that people are protesting. We in the Any Forums movement support violence and acceleration (the Buffalo shooting wasn’t real but we wish it were).

This is so retarded, you literally cannot protest outside of someone's home.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

>We in the Any Forums movement support violence

You won’t last a week at the office, pal.

Cringe. It'll be used to protect the elite more than normal citizens. We all know this shit will be selectively enforced if you're on the right

You will never be a woman. This shit’s cringe and bluepilled. We need maximum acceleration if we want the Any Forums movement to succeed in sending ‘em all back to Africa and getting rid of trannies. We need hostile tactics including intimidation at someone’s home. The left can do it too and it’ll only intensify the conflict, which is based. Only through civil war and acceleration can we rise to power.

Lurk moar before posting newfag. We’ve always supported violence.

lol its funny all these shrills getting so butthurt that their immoral intimidation tactics are being infringed.

Attached: 1651718051430.jpg (750x1004, 201.9K)

>protest starts outside of home
>call police
>police disperse crowd
>arrest agitators
>hurrr this is unenforceable
Frankly this is a no brainer and puts a severe limitation on the left’s normal playbook.

Desantis' anti-riot law was used to put a Trump supporter in jail for defacing a gay rights road lmfao. This laws are just going to be used against Republicans like they are now you fucking retard. You can't even have a good government people are afraid to protest. Imagine what happens Dems retake Florida, imagine what precedent this would create for Dems