Lavrov says russia is going to attack finland and sweden

Lavrov says russia is going to attack finland and sweden.

This is going to be brutal.

Attached: D3214882-EB57-4032-BA06-852F3ACC4474.jpg (1125x1446, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

regeringen.se/499d10/contentassets/3ed41b05a2624250a49897c26943de2f/political-declaration-of-solidarity.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They can barely handle pissant ukraine. Their military is shit. Nobody is scared anymore.

The Russians don't care if Finland joins NATO but if they attempt to bring any NATO weapons or military equipment into Finland there will be an immediate response that some will probably say indicates WWIII has gone hot.

desu, out of Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia, the Baltics and Finland, Finland joining NATO is probably the least significant. There is little of value north of St Petersburg, and Karelia has lots of lakes and waterways that create easily defendable chokepoints.

Attached: 7549.png (1480x1019, 555.19K)

The Russians have never attacked anyone in Europe.

But if Finland joins NATO, doesn't that mean that all Finnish military bases automatically become NATO military bases?

Attached: eb1.jpg (600x450, 34.07K)

Looks like a diseased corpse.

You need to ask it from lavrov. If he denies it the it is the opposite.

Most men there are cucks and male feminists. I think 100 russians can take over Finland. Its just you joining Nato shows that youre a puppet to the USA and not an independent nation. Simpe as

>Little value north of Saint Petersburg. You do realise home of the russian arctic fleet, their largest fleet and huge chunk of Nuclear weapons are in Kola Peninsula? You can't be this retarded. Also the threat to Saint Petersburg is now real, not a meme threat the baltics create. Russia looks very weak at the moment.

>Lavrov says russia is going to attack finland and sweden.
No he doesn't. That brain dead narrative only makes you look like 5yo kid

Cope. Vatnik I've fucked so many russian women it's unreal. They truly all are whores.

Yes. That's why some will refer to it as WWIII. Russia isn't going to let NATO position missiles in Finland.

I was kinda hoping you would do something. Make this generation hate Russia as much as the war generation. It would be good for the soul of the people.

Russia showed the world just how weak their military capabilities are. Now everyone is laughing at them. I’m honestly surprised no country has invaded them yet, Russians would completely shit their pants

Russians won't do shit. They're struggling in Ukraine. Also Finland and Sweden are both EU countries and Britain already signed a pact that they would send troops if Finland gets attacked

The naval base would be destroyed by a missile strike within the first hour of war anyway.

I'm not saying it is insignificant, just that it is the least significant.

Russia won’t do shit. They can’t even handle flat open third world country like Ukraine.

What would be destroyed you're not making any sense. Also Georgia isn't close to anything important in Russia. There's a fucking Mountain range between Russia and Georgia it's almost the best natural barrier you could hope for.

>I was kinda hoping you would do something
Why? We love you.

Says the Finn. Finish women are all whores for foreign men

Send russian women pls

Attached: EDB2DF29-2012-4E68-827F-A1EAD6E9AF37.jpg (600x600, 49.83K)

It's not one base retard. It's base system, there are huge amounts of harbours and safe coves there. Also could we stop pretending missiles are somekind of magic technology that instantly destroys your enemy? This war has shown they clearly aren't.

Did the Finland-UK agreement say the UK would send troops, or did it say, that the UK will "assist in a variety of ways, which may include military means"? Because that's what the Sweden-UK agreement said.
regeringen.se/499d10/contentassets/3ed41b05a2624250a49897c26943de2f/political-declaration-of-solidarity.pdf

History says otherwise. Also I've noticed some Petersburgians seem to like Finland, but rest of Russia absolutely hates us and wants us dead.

Your government closed the border.

Cope vatnik. There's a saying in Finland that you can buy a russian woman with a pair of pantyhoses.

Reminder that thick fingol women BELONG To strong Russian men.

Attached: FA38D385-96AE-4252-B30A-0990F289CB54.jpg (394x605, 70.13K)

We propably wouldn't need the men that much. Just the weapons.

>Strong russian men
Oxymoron

Finland and Sweden pulling this shit at this time is so blatantly antagonistic it's fucking retarded. They want world war 3 and they aren't even attempting to hide it. Fucking WEF pawn faggots.

You go fight globohomo wars, I won't.

Idiot.

They're handling it just fine. Ukraine only hangs on because of foreign aid. Russia has an entirely different class of weapons designed to handle NATO that they haven't used yet - they're not trying to destroy Ukraine like they would do to weapons being moved into Finland.

You got cucked by Russia for most of your history. Either Russia or Sweden. Your women will experience pleasure again

Attached: 56EF0ABE-1C7D-42B8-A8E5-A6AA99D50BC8.jpg (794x575, 95.18K)

If there is any ship still docked there, or trying to dock there, then it would certainly be destroyed. Is there a for a ship to dock there while not being easily destroyed by missiles? It is already within easy range from Norway.

>This war has shown they clearly aren't.
So Ukraine's struck refineries are still operating?

We gonna close the wage slave cage around you, so there won't be any escape from USSR, just like in good 'ole days

Attached: 1651568817213.jpg (720x1109, 202.76K)

No, that’s not true. Russian women are mostly patriotic and would never sleep with the enemy.

Send help we are becoming just as pathetic as the polaks or estoniggers

seethe vatnigger, they will sleep with anyone for wine/vodka bottle, nence why you're the number one AIDS exporter in Europe

Attached: 1651500339619.png (732x1024, 598.78K)

Ukrain is big land and nato was readying it for years. Just look at the amount of turkish drones they send and shootdown daily. If ruskis get past ukrain thing will be easier I think.