Final solution to traffic

Why does it only keep getting worse no matter what we do?

Attached: bike lanes.jpg (640x439, 28.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B7Hm-rmLQcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Worse?! I like riding a bike.

I fuck despise cyclists no fucking joke I know on this forum cycling is somehow normalised but to actually think there are scum out there living on the taxpayers dime is sickening to me and should sicken any taxpayer out there.

What kind of sick society allows people to live off the back of others like a bunch of parasites. And what kind of a man would be happy with himself to live like that? Living a purposeless existence. A slave to your dopamine receptors. You can say there are bigger problems sure and I agree but it’s still a problem regardless.

If you don’t work you shouldn’t be able to eat. It’s as simple as that. You should fucking starve on the streets like the rest of the good for nothing bums but in this sick fucking country we somehow make it possible to live without working. No wonder why the West is finished. People don’t care anymore.
This country is finished.

>meme
opinion disregarded

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,f.u4.jpg (750x920, 84.87K)

ban personal cars, its that simple
they have been denigrated solely to motorised shopping carts or a shuttle for commuters
let cars and other motor traffic be reserved purely for public interest and motorsport/collection

and a cock, filthy cyclist nigger

Fuck you!

Attached: spongebob_r.jpg (720x960, 86.94K)

Bikes belong on trails. Who the fuck wants to ride a mountain bike on pavement?

Niggers ruin public transportation. Niggers ruin any publicly funded thing because all they do it take and not pay taxes while getting to larp as equals to whites.

What’s it like to be a retarded nigger

I don't ride my bike on the road. It's a stupid idea. I ride my bike on the trail.

I ride on the road because it's faster than riding on the trail.

When I ask the question 'who rides a bike without a bike seat' then you can interject with your opinion.

Bikefags are the worst.

They have no sense of community or social responsibility.

They are all just selfish assholes.

Rare flag, authentic comment based on flag

It's a meme you dip.

because we keep making more people and letting them all drive

self driving cars, enforce the laws already written because people don't follow them

I farted on a jew simple as

>he doesnt own a gazelle
poorfag

sell the meme

Pedalers should be licensed after taking pedaler’s education. Their bicycles should be registered and insured. They should have to follow the rules of the road with the same penalty any driver would face.

Bikes are the ultimate nigger mode of transportation.

I'm OK with this.

Traffic is a natural symptom of large cities. You can't fix it without massively overhauling people's work schedules. Adding more lanes won't solve the problem.

Attached: 5d7.png (1653x1023, 874.56K)

Kill yourself.

Bike roads are cheaper than car roads

>ban personal cars, its that simple

kek youre gonna have a fun time when more diversity washes up on your shores

Because more people buy cars each time you build more lanes. The only way to make roads better is to get rid of them, ban cars (in cities), and make an actually decent public transport system. Making it safe for cyclists will also stop them from doing shit that annoys car drivers

>ban personal cars, its that simple

no it's not, it's going to take decades to change the infrastructure of our cities, and you'll have a bunch of nigger drivers who will fuck up traffic even more.

There is plenty of room in the air. We need to man up and start pushing for more drone flights

youtu.be/B7Hm-rmLQcU

>Making it safe for cyclists will also stop them from doing shit that annoys car drivers
I have my doubts. I lived in a place with bike lanes all over the place and bikefags were just as retarded on their schwinns as they are in places with no lanes at all, especially when in packs.

bike is cheaper

bike is faster in cities

bike always works.

you dont have to have a 500K car park like anything in the US ever.

bikes that are electric are even less effort and can go past 30kph (legal limit here is 25 tho)

bikes don't turn snow into fucking garbage black tar

bike are for people who are not niggers and enjoy the outdoors, fresh air and exercise

Attached: 5687687642342589.png (754x537, 591.88K)

>Graduate college
>No car
>Take bus
>It's filled with black people
>Almost a fight on the bus everyday
>Homeless guy begging for money on the bus
>Bus driver kicks him off
>Aspergers person that stinks and won't stop talking
I want more people to take public transportation to weed people out

Because you have to drive everywhere you go, so you can't ride your bike.

>I want more people to take public transportation to weed people out

this.

but scandanavian nigger loves want to share fartbox's with niggers and indians on their way to work

Require at least 100 IQ and a penis to drive a car. This would also eliminate nearly all car accidents.

maybe in the us, not anywhere in europe
our cities were already built up before cars were invented

Till your little more than crushed up meat nigger faggot. Faster to get turned to pulp. Gayest way to get turned into a pancake.

Attached: Brazilbike.webm (640x352, 2.89M)

you forgot one thing.

bicycles are for faggots & 10 year old princesses.

real men need engines. whats your estrogen levels at?