Just tell me why

Why do only white/European countries need "diversity"?

Attached: diversity means anti-white.gif (500x288, 3.77M)

because your women ask for it

Jews.

BBC

Because whites have no culture and therefore hae to import it from vibrant and cultured areas of the world.

Polish women preselecting non-white men

Attached: 1537639749388.jpg (2048x1370, 184.62K)

Stop being anti semitic

cheap labour.

Israel doesn't have enough diversity, I suggest millions of Hispanics and Sub Saharan Africans get sent there as means of cultural enrichment.

>less than 50 people total in all white areas combined
Yeah, this shit is fake as fuck.

It's a human right to live in a white nation with free money and free white pussy handed out.

>because your women ask for it

they beg for it, they crave it, they drool for it.

And if this were the other way around, with the majority of the world being white, and whites trying to get into black countries, the black women would be asking for the white men to come, because a woman's nature is uniformity, and conformity with the greater whole. She knows no better than her biology.

Based sar

>your women ask for it
Do you ever LARP as black to boost self-esteem proo-bros?

Attached: indian men.jpg (1458x1401, 729.86K)

>no one cares what broke conquered men think
oof we got too cocky bros

Attached: black men.png (734x974, 319.02K)

Because the ruling class of these places have thought cancer where they believe their own virtue is determined by how much they can get the working class to sacrifice and lower their living standard

Because the jews want to genocide the white race.
Import non whites against the will of the nation, indoctrinate the non whites to attack whites. Cover up non white crime, and pay for non whites with tax from whites.

it makes the jews feel "safer"

Attached: 1582692197941.jpg (600x779, 255.31K)

Because they are inherently racist and the only way to cure them is 3rd world invasion and subjugation.

it's the only way to make sure they don't come back

bump

Because whites are too stupid to have any culture of their own.

It's a meme, there's only about 5% of the population in Europe that is non-white.

BBC

I hope black mens cocks are as big as the kikes make out because white women will be forced to eat them soon. Will probably get the chinks & pakis to cook it for them in a tikka masala.

Indians and East Asians are not blacks, nigger.
That .gif is shit.

honest truth? Because we let them

You have just made a racist statement. If you said this to me, I would believe you were a racist person, deserving of scorn.

because white people need to be eliminated,
according to leftists, democrats, niggers, jews

/thread

Attached: 4052913483495464.jpg (650x614, 72.81K)

is that number growing or shrinking?

Uh sweaty, because the other countries are already diverse? You might have noticed they are brown?

Jews sterilize nigger refugees user, they were cornered into accepting Ethiopian jews but just sterilized them like farm animals under the guise of vaccinations.