You need to read into this

The US government as well as many other Western governments are drafting a treaty that would give the power to VACCINATE YOU BY FORCE to an international governing body ran by the WHO.
geneva.usmission.gov/2021/12/01/u-s-statement-on-world-health-assembly-special-session/
This vaccine push is about to get violent in the name of stopping the sniffles. This hasn’t been about the virus for a very long time and you know it. Everything else that has been going on lately is to distract you from this.

Attached: 1A66ED33-AB8F-409D-9AF1-0A87537A311E.jpg (600x480, 120.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jamesroguski.substack.com/p/pandemic-treaty
apps.who.int/gb/inb/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Treaty_on_Pandemic_Prevention,_Preparedness_and_Response
cambridge.org/core/journals/international-and-comparative-law-quarterly/article/abs/scope-of-the-supremacy-clause-of-the-united-nations-charter/FE1D220D0D749FB8EDDCF5600E0B6D33#access-block
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>may 22 is the voting day
Hmm gee I wonder if they’ll pass it
We’re fucked.
Take the black pill

A good rundown of this here.
jamesroguski.substack.com/p/pandemic-treaty
Treaty law supersedes the American Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They could use this treaty to do literally whatever they want with you. They could vaccinate you against your will, they could take away your guns, and they could throw you in prison without a trial if you dont comply. This shit is bad Any Forums. Really bad.

Where is a list of all participating countries?

No, take the SIEGE pill and read SIEGE.

Im not going to pretend that voicing your concerns to them will stop this like the guy in the substack I linked seems to think it will, but you need to be ready. Inform everyone you can.

I hope Any Forums gets shut down soon so mentally ill schizos like OP will leave their mom's basement and get help.

>Treaty law supersedes the American Constitution and the Bill of Rights
Nigger, you’re retarded. Go back to school.

>I hope Any Forums gets shut down soon so mentally ill schizos like OP will leave their mom's basement and get help.

Attached: masketta reddit soy tears.png (269x275, 69.25K)

I hope the vax gives you cancer

I cant find a list thats very specific, but I guarantee you anyone with an internet connection will be affected.
apps.who.int/gb/inb/

The document has a lot of word salad, which makes me think they're trying to obfuscate what they're doing.

>ensuring coherence with the existing International Health Regulations (2005) (IHR)
>At the same time, we urge all countries to redouble their efforts to vaccinate the world and end the pandemic

The way they word this makes me think the IHR doesn't currently mandate vaccines, but this organization wants to change that. Do you know what the IHR specifically says you have to do?

Look it up faggot. Its a fact.

The IHR does not have anything to do with vaccines.

Fuck off fed shill

Nigger do you even know what country you're in?
America is an unelected dictatorship.
The unelected criminal cartel that runs the government is all-in with the UN globalist agenda.

If anyone tries to kidnap you or medically violate you, kill them.
Self-defense is a human right.

it does, immunodeficiency increases the occurence of cancers

Surely you Americans will use your guns to defend yourself and your family? You surely wont cuck out and submit this time like with BLM and Biden, right?
I'll atleast charge them with my spoon when they come.

It doesn’t, you’re an uneducated hick retard. Like I said, kill yourself, your life has no value anyway.

LOOKS LIKE I'M GOING TO JAIL!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Treaty_on_Pandemic_Prevention,_Preparedness_and_Response
> There is currently no agreement regarding the legal format of the future pandemic treaty
There is not a publicly stated goal, but you can bet vaccination will be a part of it, and they have given themselves no limits to the extent of what this treaty can enforce.

Covid is basically over even in media, nobody fucking cares anymore.

The worst part is the prison. Even if you could fight off the vaxx, one way or another you’re getting that jab in prison.

>surely the government will give up all the tyrannical powers they gave themselves during the scamdemic
Oh, you sweet summer child...

Cheers. Someone posted a substack about it, but it's pretty dense and borders on a schizo-post

What is SIEGE?

>prison
Don't let it get that far.
If armed thugs come to your house to violate your body, kill them in self-defense.
Or at least die trying.

Oi Nigel, you got a loisence for that assault spoon m8?

It does, they just dont like to talk about it. Any member of the UN is subject to a supremacy clause(much like US states with respect to the Federal Government) that dictates that UN treaties supersede the laws of their member nations.

No, but I'm prepared to use it.
You've got a licence for your guns, but none of the bottle.

Forgot link:
cambridge.org/core/journals/international-and-comparative-law-quarterly/article/abs/scope-of-the-supremacy-clause-of-the-united-nations-charter/FE1D220D0D749FB8EDDCF5600E0B6D33#access-block

>How to start a civil war 2.0

Attached: IMG_0024.jpg (600x363, 21.26K)

You only have a right to that which you'll defend from attack.

>Covid is basically over
Nah, it's just on hold so there isn't a focus on this until after it passes

Oh look, Mehmet the turbovirgin is here again. Where have you been? I thought Erdogan dragged you into the army. Did you get code pink or something?

>about to get violent
finnaly