Is there any nation more cucked than Poles?

I know sucking the circumcised anglo cock is not supposed to feel nice, but what Poland is doing goes far beyond the realms known to modern cuckoldry.

>the polish govt will start a welfare program for ukrainian women
>being oppressed by the russians qualifies for gibs from poland
>other than that, the only condition is to own a vagina when the oppresion happened
>this is announced as a major triumph in polish media

What the actual fuck. Has there ever been a state that gave gibs to a population to which it otherwise had no relation at all? A state that literally put a foreign nation on its welfare? With niggers in America you can at least pretend that they're your citizens, but imagine providing welfare abroad, and to people whose national identity is mostly built around hatred to the sender. And all this in a country with a rapidly collapsing economy, that had a two digit official inflation figure even before the war/muh putinflation started, where bread is now being sold by slices to be more affordable, and where the vast majority of people have zero savings and won't be able to pay their bills by the end of the year. Just how more pathetic can Poland get?

Also, Poland hate general, I guess.

Attached: polish_cuck_gets_dominated_by_hohol_dominatrix.jpg (1134x1198, 157.96K)

What's wrong with helping Ukrainians?

Cross fingers and vote for konfederacja
Piss and POO are different faces of the same merchant

welfare is wrong in nature

I would be more concerned on your immigration pact with Bangladesh desu

because its a the cost of poles
where do you think all thath money comes from you retard

This
They did It silently and its scary
They also let more and more niggers in that fuck each other and get visas cause Muh "Polish kids"

Have fun breaking your back for the Saudi toilets.

How is this any different from Germoney who put all of Poland on their welfare?

The good thing about Poland it there are hardly any blacks in it.

Attached: EbkAllRXsAAc5gf.jpg (577x378, 33.82K)

haha poolaks turned into holops of hohols in my life time. Very based

>Has there ever been a state that gave gibs to a population to which it otherwise had no relation at all? A state that literally put a foreign nation on its welfare?
I knoww you were on the other side, but that's literally the Marshall plan after ww2, where the US funded reconstryction in western europeans countries (axis powers more than their former allies). That's why we are still grateful like sinps to them. It's a smart way to obtain power on the nations receiving the gibs, you are buying their friendship basically

Sorry for the typos I'm phonefagging

Governments should not be allowed to do this kind of thing without the population knowing or getting to vote on it.

>Poland is doing goes far beyond the realms known to modern cuckoldry.
Poland is a nation of cucks.

>I'm phonefagging
get off my board

You can't blame us for wanting to keep our own money.

Attached: ebe.jpg (513x616, 35.48K)

Investing in friendship, kind of cucked but it increases our reputation and makes Ukraine gov/people like us more or at least dislike/hate us less.
I'm kind of rich so extra taxes won't affect me that much.

It comes from the EU, which is to say five states paying for the rest of Europe's leeches.

They just want some breeding stock. Sneaky toilet scrubbers.

Poland does the same here

You deserve it toiletniggers. Enjoy your future kikemutt society.

>Is there any nation more cucked than Poles?
My flag.

Attached: ae9d199afbcc52f8c5b64b798337c9de.jpg (3589x2019, 497.1K)

>Austria is a net contributor
Sad

Attached: 18794.jpg (1200x2400, 710.88K)

Poland does this for all the white european countries, i.e. Italy, Germany, UK, etc.

your country is doomed, son

>5+ years of poland leading by example thanks to the likes of korwin-mikke
>it only took 3 weeks of MUH RUSSIA for them to turn into kike cumstains
>in just 2 months they became ireland 2.0 "W-WE WILL K-KILL OUR N-NATION IF IT MEANS STICKING ONE UP T-TO P-POOTIN ECKSDEE"

You get the world you fucking deserve