IT'S THIS EASY

Leave Any Forums before it's too late. It's literally this easy.

Attached: healing.png (1566x1150, 192.39K)

show your flag

i use linux

why would i leave, this is the best place on the internet lmao

Chicken bwak bwak bwak. You dizzy fucking cunt everybody knows that it's the Hotel California here. Now go kill yourself. Fucking faggot tranny nigger

I'm not sure I want to leave.

This triggers journalists

NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S

use iptables blocking

I use a friends IP address

You don't think Linux has a hosts file or something?

I use JewGateway4000, gets through any censorship.

I'm gonna post this in every thread you make, kikes. These assholes have been running a campaign for weeks, possibly months now, trying to convince people to stop using this board. I guess they are not all that confident that they can get this place erased or censored, so this is the plan B. They just keep telling people to stop posting in the only place where you can say nigger and hope that the dumb goyim comply.

Did you seriously had to open the hosts file in visual studio?

Exactly. You can log off anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Shills, trannies, and nigger golems in suicide watch.

>Just walk away from the red pills forever user. Do it for the niggers!

>It's literally this easy.

Not if you are a normie, or if you're not using a vpn.

How can .webm on iphone ^_^

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

It’s the same tcp/ip stack derived from 4.3BSD. You literally have the same file

>you can never leave.

Shut up nerd. I use Linux and even I want to punch you.

Dear Any Forums, remember, you are here forever

>took the bait
So it’s true that GNU /Linux users are low IQ INCELloids

> Frens for lyfe

Attached: 1610140398442.jpg (1027x1027, 394.56K)

Everywhere else its heavily censored by the jews. I will consider to kms once the lights go out here.

Npc social media is insufferable and the outside world is overrun by niggers and arabs that can barely tie their shoes

one could even say: this is the only internet left

NERD!!!!!

This is what happens when you post a nigger and then immediately leave.

what does that image mean?

>He doesn't want be being woken up the door battered in at 04:00am
>Flipped onto my stomach
>Handcuffed
>sat in a room, naked with a crusty unwashed blanket draped over my shoulders while being shown all my hot takes & more giddy posts
Why you wanna deprive me, OP

Nothing I have said here I wouldn't mind being attached to my irl identity

Fuck Biden
Fuck Trump
Long live Miles Standish

Of course your real fear being there are people here who could run the world better than you. That’s what it amounts to. Your ideas have rotted and made the world an angrier, hungrier, more confused place, disassociated from nature and community, and now, seeing the consequences, you wish to double down and continue your incompetence/malice and blame the victims rather than admit that perhaps, you, in your greed and hubris, have made some mistakes. And we’ve all seen those esoteric anons who seem to have a better grasp on reality and the true purposes of kingship, and rather than listening to such ideas and making improvements, you wish to silence such ideas so that there is no alternative to your cancerous ideas. No matter what you do, it will all fall down, because you have no higher values. Sad.

尸尺闩丫チㄖ尺尸闩⼕

己0己㇌讠丂七卄ㄚ闩尺ㄖチNㄩ⼕㇄闩尺ᗪ讠丂闩尺爪闩爪N〸

尸尺尸闩尺チㄖ尺尸闩⼕

乃ㄩ讠㇄ᗪ乃闩⼕长乃セ〸尺.

Attached: No Nukes.jpg (1000x663, 506.7K)

ᖘᖇᎯႸ ⨍Oᖇ ᑭ∈Ꭿ⊂∈

2023 ⫯⟆ 𝜏ᖺ∈ Ⴤ∈Ꭿᖇ ᗝ⨍ Ɲυ⊂l∈Ꭿᖇ ↁ⫯⟆ᎯᖇⲙᎯⲙ∈ﬡ𝜏

ᖘᖇ∈ᖰᎯᖇ∈ ⨍Oᖇ ᖘ∈Ꭿ⊂∈

ᗷυ⫯lᖙ ᗷᎯ⊂ⲕ ᗷ∈𝜏𝜏∈ᖇ

Nothing of value can be achieved until those who lead learn to be selfless and respect natural law.

Not leaving a satire board. This is the best satire in all the land.

>ᖘᖇ∈ᖰᎯᖇ∈ ⨍Oᖇ ᖘ∈Ꭿ⊂∈

2023 Nuclear Disarmament

Attached: Space Message.jpg (467x374, 27K)

Fuck off kike