WHEN A 4 YEAR OLD HAS MORE SENSE THAN ALL OF Any Forums

smfh

Attached: Capture.png (644x343, 37.49K)

Ban n-words

A 4-YEAR-OLD JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

>then everyone clapped
Tell me more things that really happened

Woke toddlers are still a thing?

Attached: 1616678927370.jpg (600x600, 64.33K)

4yr old didn’t say that. Faggot liar

Funny how they tack the word "Assault" to make it sound scarier. I imagine the message wouldn't land right if they just said 'BAN WEAPONS'

why does a 4 year old even know about it?
all the kid should be concerned with at that age is their sexuality, gender identity when the next drag queen story time is.

These kinds of "my child just said x" virtue signalling shitposts are quickly growing on me as they become more absurd as the parents attempt to one-up eachother.

The BogeyMoonMan is coming for P.O.C kiddos

Attached: 1638546664474.jpg (1200x797, 152.55K)

What a faggot.

Ban assault "minorities"

Kek

Attached: 66efaa253d00de4f7815f2e0eb8bdf22.jpg (634x510, 67.64K)

>Woke toddlers
kek

>What Things that Never Happened for $100, Alex

My 4 year old said in response "why is that senator letting his 4 year old watch the news dad? isn't the news jewish propaganda"

>a child gurgled some sounds

Well that's all I need to know, let's rip up our Constitution and destroy Western Civilization!

Attached: 1651514555926.jpg (1408x1469, 1.41M)

>smfh
You mean BMFH faggot

My 4 year old just changed my balanced my tiers and smoked a pack of cigs and said "Whats up with the crime rates?"

I had to sit Xir down and explain we wouldn't even have a car to drive around if it weren't for hte PoCs who invented the automobile.

they will always be.
narcissism is pretty persistent.

>When niggers never learn
SMFH

Ask the FBI, not hard.

Attached: 51A5C90E-51EC-4664-B849-DBD7CA4AB20B.jpg (791x1024, 143.17K)

Better: ban n-people!

My 4 year just gave me a lesson on electromotive force and Maxwell's equations. He then proceeded to draft an improved version of the us constitution specifically made to improve the lives of poc folx
#proudparent

kek @ your id

My 4 year old just shit his pants, spoiled milk everywhere and started crying.

Because their parents let their 4-year-old children be exposed to such information. That leads to trauma and that leads to more horror.

my 3-year-old facetimed to ask why we don't gas all the angloscum on this world

Pants shitter swalwell coming in with the hot take from his Uber eloquent philosophical deep thinking 4 yr old that he prolly molests being the big faggot that he is. Ffs

I'm gonna file this under
"Things that never happened"

Right next to the Holocaust©