I know why you is racist, Any Forums

Lmaoo I figured it out crackers.

Y’all whities are just jealous that we Blacks got KINGS and EMPERORS and all y’all got is little shrimp dicked “presidents” lmaoooooooo

Like lil “president joe” lmaooooooooo what a goofy ahh

Meanwhile we LIVIN’ LARGE in all our BLACK glory and exuberances lmao
Lil crackers can’t even compete

Discuss the political implications.

Attached: B05F681B-989E-4002-920F-7FB724144758.jpg (305x400, 33.75K)

This is what BLACK EXCELLENCE looks like

Attached: F19779BE-1491-4DEA-817B-47572569D91B.jpg (1920x1200, 529.07K)

Why's niggernoggs always shhh shhhooting other niggers. ??kek. Not a complaint merely an observation

Checked, however I’m not sure I understand your question.

CRACKER COPE AND SEETHE CRACKER

>African country
See? You get what I’m saying

These larps are really unoriginal and no longer that funny. They are really low effort.

>king of a dirt pile
Nice bait fag

What is the title of your civilization’s head of state?

Ape

>I figured it out crackers.

I'm sorry, but no one is interested in your theories.

It’s a fact. Cope.

You're a nigger.

You're not king.

You're not emperor.

You're a nigger.

Amewican cuwtuwe is centewed awound niggews. They have howidays fow niggews. They kiwwed hundweds of thousands of white men to fwee niggews. They wisten to niggew music. They ewect a niggew as theiw pwesident. They dwess and act wike niggews. They dwaw the entiwety of theiw modewn cuwtuwe fwom niggews. They post sassy gifs about niggews. They watch spowtsbaww in wowship of niggews. Theiw biggest event of the yeaw invowves thwowing pawties in honow of niggews pwaying spowts. They use niggew swang wike "bwuh" and "thot". When you say "Mawtin Wuthew" they'we not thinking of the fathew of pwotestantism. They'we thinking of the niggew. Theiw cities awe compwetewy ovewwun with niggews. They wowship theiw ZOGbot powice fowce dispwopowtionatewy fiwwed with niggews and theiw gwobaw powice fowce of sowdiews fiwwed with niggews. Theiw men sit awound watching niggew baww whiwe theiw women sit awound watching niggew tawk shows. They wowship niggews wike Muhammad Awi and Michaew Jowdan and Michaew Jackson and the wate Eddie Muwphy whiwe attacking the whites who actuawwy buiwt theiw countwy befowe niggews took ovew. Theiw movies awe fiwwed with niggews and theiw music chawts awe topped by niggews. They send niggews to the Owympics and cewebwate when the niggews win because those niggews awe twue wed bwooded amewican niggews. They watch niggew pown to a point whewe "BBC" does not make them think of an intewnationaw media company but about niggew penises instead. They wiww teww you how much they hate niggews and how the mutt's waw meme is a stawe joke and they awe just pwetending to wove niggews but the evidence speaks fow itsewf in that Amewica has awways been and wiww be a nation of niggew woving niggews

Take over muttland and place a king there. Then I'm ready to call ya'lls kangz.

Bokassa was an Emperor. How many emperors have you had chump?

Niggers aren't human.

also
>muh dik
lol
lmao

Attached: 1631502948382.webm (812x720, 2.55M)

Attached: 1641831139780.jpg (500x519, 25.51K)

Muhdickalites

Typical nigger knows nothing and can’t google all the empires that dwarf any king of mud in Africa. The British empire conquered the whole world you smelly dindu.

Attached: AA00CC6B-05F7-41FE-8C54-0883119F795D.gif (285x208, 2.95M)

Jewish empires don’t count