Ukraine biolabs

Henlo where is proofs?
no really it's been 2 months about this biolabs story, is there any evidence yet or just larp

Attached: bioweapons.png (1120x790, 922.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ydSf57SRtcQ
state.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/05-829-Ukraine-Weapons.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=ydSf57SRtcQ

There was never any US biolabs in Ukraine. Nobody believed it, Any Forums didn't believe it, even /chug/ didn't really fall for it (they just pretended to).
Russia's failure to achieve anything of note in the infowar is telling. They used to be the undisputed masters, but nowadays they're just shit.

Anglos lie, people die.

alright this is already something solid

It's so fucking over holy shit man everyone has\is making biological weapons on top of all the other shit in this shitty as world, look at the comments from Israelis on Any Forums, they're all smirky cunts because they know it's over too

>It's so fucking over
unironically it hasn't even started

As far as I understand, the problem is that these biolabs were military, and it's suspicious.

A bigger problem is that they didn't exist.

why are you shilling so much, they do exist and there is even documents about it, but we don't have proofs that they were developing bioweapons under azovstal.

>Heheā€¦ I blocked this number. No proofs for you.

Attached: 5E5CDDB1-5CF4-4E73-84D5-A3888729F724.jpg (750x1334, 88.49K)

>"There are US biolabs in Ukraine!"
>"Got any evidence?"
>"No"
>"Then there aren't"
>"SHILL!"
It's all so tiresome

kys already bongbrigade

state.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/05-829-Ukraine-Weapons.pdf

>Oh no! Not foreign military aid!
I never got when people post shit like this. Either you're dumb enough to fall for it, or you think other people will be.

They admitted,so :whats your point?
/thread

Bc he government tells him that daddy khan is here to save you from that naughty rascim, fuck this gay earth

AND FUCK YOU NIGGER LOVERS

>biolabs right at the door of the enemy
>foreign military aid!1
0/10

that some pic/video evidence would be more useful than just documents

There are documents about a cooperative military biological program among US and Ukraine, but no strong evidence about what exactly they're doing there.

biolabs are not bioweapons labs. Just like nuclear facilities like a power plant are not nuclear weapons factories. More slippery russian lies.

>biolabs right at the door of the enemy
Come back with those goalposts lol. Every university (which are in every country on earth) has a "biolab." The issue here is
>US biolabs in Ukraine
or
>Biolabs developing weapons
Neither of which exist.

Yeah no shit. Ukraine and US are allies. The backpedaling from "US biolabs in Ukraine" to "US and Ukraine have made military agreements with each other" is ridic

This is the reasonable point of view. There are most definitely labs. Ostensibly, these were facilities that existed, and the US merely paid for the refurbishment. Whether they were being used for the purpose of developing offensive biological agents is unknown.

>evidence
>Russia
Kek, you know the answer already

OP likes to take in the ass by six negroes with aids at the same time. There are documents of that. I just can't proof it.

>>US biolabs in Ukraine
>Biolabs developing weapons
>Neither of which exist.

maybe not the biolab are not developing weapons but they us funded labs do exist, i dunno why you keep negating this.
i agree with this position

i even posted the link nigger

>us funded labs do exist
There you go again. Every country on earth has a "us funded lab." The US is by far the biggest funder of scientific research there has ever been. I've had US funding on multiple occasions working in the UK. The claim isn't "US funded" because that's trivial and universal.
The claim is either
>US biolabs in Ukraine
or
>Biolabs developing bioweapons
Neither of which exist.

What I want to know is why some of the highest ranking US politicians had close family members on the boards of Ukrainian energy companies recently. Remember when that shit came out in the 2020 US election with the Hunter Biden laptop and how he'd been taking payments from a Ukrainian energy firm?

There is zero chance that US politicians haven't been doing fucky shit in Ukraine, and I wouldn't be surprised if the current fighting isn't related to it somehow.

This also