Muh apple blocking NFC payments

I'm wondering if anyone is using "the alternative payment methods" that are being talked about so much recently, especially in apple's case.
If you are android user, do you use something instead of Google pay? Why?

Attached: 1652786316098.jpg (1440x3216, 1.19M)

>Do you use something instead of Google pay?
Yes. It's called Bitcoin.

I personally use mir pay for a while, like 2 years. Now I don't have any options (Google pay left Russia in March), but Mir pay had some advantages over Google pay in terms of cashback (more than a year it has 40% discount in public transport). Now it's only like 10%

Attached: 1652786616174.jpg (1440x3216, 830.67K)

Why are you still using that Russian flag, muttrat?

okay my bad you are an Russian, but you hates Putin so kys anyway.
Also.
>using android
lol

Apple won't fit my requirements.
Anyway, I has NFC, and itoddlers don't.
Suka blyat

when i lived in china i used alipay. you didn't need to use NFC instead every merchant had a QR code scanner which cost about £10 and you showed your qr code to the scanner. the UK seems reluctant to use phones for payments until covid scared people about touching money and the UK doesn't know what a qr code is.
i don't use google pay in the uk, i just use card payment.

>I'm wondering if anyone is using "the alternative payment methods"
Yes, I do. It's called cash. Phone zombies gonna suffer and that's a good thing.

>Apple Pay

Why?

iphones have nfc but they dont work with most terminals. I think this is what the EU is chimping out about.
Android is made by google, it is a literal advertising company which makes money by selling you ads and selling your data to advertisers.
Also google is known to support trannies and niggers. It allow and legally protect trannies to sexually assault women and white male in their campus. (go look it up).

> iphones have nfc but they dont work with most terminals.
Apple just shut down apple pay in Russia, so iphones don't have NFC.

why use e-wallet? it only make government and corporations track you more. cash is king

Attached: 1F66C90D-F917-41FA-A20F-EA526DF7E126.jpg (590x554, 38.25K)

>If you are android user, do you use something instead of Google pay? Why?
I pay with curve that I keep inside my phone case. I'm not giving apple or google my personal information and curve hasn't acted like globohomo every other day like big tech.

blyat

>cash is king
>using it in a place where cash is not king

why

You're either a retard or a VPN fag

cash is king anywhere in the world.

/thread

> when i lived in china i used alipay. you didn't need to use NFC instead every merchant had a QR code scanner which cost about £10 and you showed your qr code to the scanner
We do have similar system in Russia, but it's less common than in China.
It's working through government "fast payment service", where you can pay anyone (company or person) via phone number or QR code.
It has free p2p limit, though.
> the UK seems reluctant to use phones for payments
Russia was one of largest Google pay users by number of transactions.

>VPN fag

I don't think I should even be using a VPN here.

>cash is king
>using it in a place where cash is not king

>why

Start using cash again you idiots
>Falling for the credit card jew or contactless payment jew

> Start using cash again you idiots
Nah