He's an intelligence asset whose purpose was to create pro-Ukrainian neonazis who could be sent to die in the Ukraine...

He's an intelligence asset whose purpose was to create pro-Ukrainian neonazis who could be sent to die in the Ukraine, but the glowniggers lost control of the alt-right in 2017 and have been trying to shut it down since.

Attached: NXXASGK5MK4GAJNWPH4T3XSB34.jpg (1024x768, 140.79K)

who?

a white supremacist who goes on every mainstream news network and supports censoring right wing sites. Seems legit

He's a fucking Jew.

first i ever heard of him was when he was punched live on tv, which kicked off the whole 'punch nazis' meme. guy screams fed

I like how the shills try to paint him as some sort of controlled opposition, but in reality he's a real person with a real job and real views.

>real job
>swanson hier
Fucking rich cunts, i hate rich cunts.

he's a fed cia asset working to promote duginism as a kgb spy

Spencer has only ever cared about one thing, Spencer. Everything he now says he says with the aim of rehabilitating himself from his "nazi" past, that's it, he should be disregarded and constantly reminded of his old positions

I like how you are shilling this faggot, I like how you are trying to get me to like this faggot.

Spencer is a fed and he's a kike.

AZOV was a model for Europe. The plan was to expand in the whole wetsern Europe. A group of neo nazis, entirely controlled by Israel and the Pentagon, whose sole purpose is to create civil war.

He’s a glownigger homosexual whose ONLY achievement in life is getting punched in the head on camera.

He was always a fuckin loser who tried to harness the power of the internet into actual influence but instead turned out to be an uncharismatic coward who was probably a jock in high school.

But like literally all Internet personalities he most likely has a connected uncle somewhere.

Glowie and as bent as a old 5 pound note. His opinions should be disregarded as the trash he really is.

He's a kike, a shill, a controlled opposition.

>He's a fucking Jew.

This is the only reason he is still in the news.

I'm sure you are correct, but you don't have to like him. He is useful for pushing the narrative of "Nazis"

he's a kike shill who is trying to get people to follow the same failed strategy as the last 30 years. He's a failed leader who can't even get the kikes to follow his orders.

I'm sure he is a useful idiot to the globalists, but I'm also sure that he's not the only one.

He is a thief and low born loser

I don’t know how anyone ever trusted this clown. He’s like a caricature of a Fed