Will black people ever recover?

Will black people ever recover?

Attached: doncic-jokic_osjbhc3evp4x176s4fbiqggr7.jpg (1280x720, 106.5K)

The suns won't anyway

>SHIEEEE WYPIPO DOMINATING MY SPORTS NIGGUH

I think it's safe to say that this is the end of the black race.

What’s the status update on the Milwaukee Bucks?

Why? They never did.
They always frail.
Less than 1% of blacks get’s it.
Rest is raging war and destroying societies woth zero accountability.
Most of them are pure children in their minds all their lifes.

>black people

Niggers are just a tool for white people to make their own self-fulfilling prophesies. They are the ultimate goyim.

Buck status: Broken

Who are these ladies you keep spamming?

Maybe black kids would be more successful if they played less sports and studied STEM more

>Maybe black kids would be more successful if they played less sports and studied STEM more
No they wouldn't, lol

They are smart enough to know what's good for themselves thank you.

Maybe black kids would be more successful if they had the opportunity to be born to a stable home.

Serbia since 90s was through: tiny war in Slovenia (not worth mentioning), war in Croatia (all Serbs were ethnically cleansed from there), war in Bosnia (country divided) , war in Kosovo (after that, Serbs ethnically cleansed fom Kosovo), bombing from NATO countries, stolen elections in 2000, forcefull overthrow of Milosevic in 2000, period of "democracy" with assassination of Prime Minister Djindjic in 2003, another "soft dictatorship" which is still in place, a certain hyperinflation (biggest paper money was 500 billion dinars), a long period of UN sanctions, etc.

If you think Serbs think like your average western whiteboi, you are grossly mistaken.

We're not of this world, and most certainly not of the western white world.

If you think the Great American Negro has something on us, just realize that when I watch what you call a "street chimpout" or a hood fight, I'm looking at the people that are standing by their cars which would be considered strong upper middle 2 rich class in Serbia. And I'm laughing while I watch rich folks fighting. "Oppressed by white" my ass.

Why are there so many niggers on the court?

Oh man, if they only knew what our ancestors went trough and what we are going trough now lmao. Were just built different.

Attached: Pepe obilic.jpg (1909x1048, 395.73K)

>Bucks

is it WHITE BOY SUMMER yet ?

Broken

why do you post shit with zero context?

These two slavniggers are nowhere close to being white. That's why they're allowed to niggerball league btw.